Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s)

+3
CausticSymmetry
imprisoned-radical
goten574
7 posters

Go down

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) Empty Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s)

Post  goten574 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 pm

I am male, in my early 30s. I have already noticed a difference in my body from being 30 to 20, I am aching more, I am slower, my face is developing lines. I work in a hospital (Administration on a ward) so I see a lot of people in their 70s, 80s and 90s. Severe mobility problems are common among this age range and they look so frail. I really don't want to end up like that in the future. I have seen a few people in their 90s though that look great for their age and are completely indepandant (good genes, diet and lifestyle?) My dream is to stop/greatly slow down aging but in this present day I think that is fairly unrealistic.

I want to slow down the degeneration of bones, muscles, and cartilage in my body and ensure my body is in reasonable health as long as posible. Can someone recommend supplements that are "must have" so I can try to reduce the speed of aging and maintain good health? I read a few years ago on this forum about Astaxanthin, Coenzyme Q10 and Resveratrol. Are these still "must have" supplements? I also heard about Ecklonia and Krill Oil but from memory a combination of Astaxanthin and Cod Liver Oil produces the same benefits. I don't have a lot of money and I am in the UK so would likely be buying from iHerb and having it shipped over (which will be taxed).
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) Empty Re: Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s)

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 am

goten574 wrote:I am male, in my early 30s. I have already noticed a difference in my body from being 30 to 20, I am aching more, I am slower, my face is developing lines. I work in a hospital (Administration on a ward) so I see a lot of people in their 70s, 80s and 90s. Severe mobility problems are common among this age range and they look so frail. I really don't want to end up like that in the future. I have seen a few people in their 90s though that look great for their age and are completely indepandant (good genes, diet and lifestyle?) My dream is to stop/greatly slow down aging but in this present day I think that is fairly unrealistic.

I want to slow down the degeneration of bones, muscles, and cartilage in my body and ensure my body is in reasonable health as long as posible. Can someone recommend supplements that are "must have" so I can try to reduce the speed of aging and maintain good health? I read a few years ago on this forum about Astaxanthin, Coenzyme Q10 and Resveratrol. Are these still "must have" supplements? I also heard about Ecklonia and Krill Oil but from memory a combination of Astaxanthin and Cod Liver Oil produces the same benefits. I don't have a lot of money and I am in the UK so would likely be buying from iHerb and having it shipped over (which will be taxed).

I'm in a similar situation, in my late 20s now and there is a noticeable difference from several years ago. Growth hormone and testosterone levels decrease during the late 20s, so maintaining those levels is the primary goal. This website has lots of useful information:
http://ergo-log.com/

So far, this is what has helped for me:

1. Eat more red onions and broccoli. This will increase your testosterone levels, and it's cheap.
2. Limit added sugar. Probably varies on an individual basis.
3. I take curcumin and resveratrol. This combination used to work much better for me than it does now. Need to figure out why it is not as effective as before, maybe the dosage needs to be increased.
4. Avoid ejaculating. I know this is a controversial topic and it may vary on an individual basis, but it has helped me.
5. Be aware of social stress. To quote an article from Ray Peat, "Social subordination in animals often involves high estrogen and reduced fertility".

Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Nov;293(5):R1864-74. Epub 2007 Sep 12.
Social stress and recovery: implications for body weight and body composition.
Tamashiro KL, Nguyen MM, Ostrander MM, Gardner SR, Ma LY, Woods SC, Sakai RR.
Social stress resulting from dominant-subordinate relationships is associated with body weight loss and altered body composition in subordinate (SUB) male rats. Here, we extend these findings to determine whether stress-induced changes in energy homeostasis persist when the social stress is removed, and the animal is allowed to recover. We examined body weight (BW), body composition, and relevant endocrine measures after one or two cycles of 14 days of social stress, each followed by 21 days of recovery in each rat’s individual home cage. SUB lost significantly more BW during social housing in a visible burrow system (VBS) compared with dominant (DOM) animals. Weight loss during social stress was attributable to a decrease in adipose tissue in DOM and SUB, with an additional loss of lean tissue in SUB. During both 21-day recovery periods, DOM and SUB regained lost BW, but only SUB were hyperphagic. Following recovery, SUB had a relatively larger increase in adipose tissue and plasma leptin compared with DOM, indicating that body composition changes were dependent on social status. Control animals that were weight matched to SUB or male rats exposed to the VBS environment without females, and that did not form a social hierarchy, did not exhibit changes in body composition like SUB in the VBS. Therefore, chronic social stress causes social status-dependent changes in BW, composition and endocrine measures that persist after repeated stress and recovery cycles and that may ultimately lead to metabolic disorders and obesity.

Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2013 Sep 2. pii: S0306-4530(13)00287-4. doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2013.07.022. [Epub ahead of print]
Psychosocial stress induces hyperphagia and exacerbates diet-induced insulin resistance and the manifestations of the Metabolic Syndrome.
Sanghez V, Razzoli M, Carobbio S, Campbell M, McCallum J, Cero C, Ceresini G, Cabassi A, Govoni P, Franceschini P, de Santis V, Gurney A, Ninkovic I, Parmigiani S, Palanza P, Vidal-Puig A, Bartolomucci A.
Stress and hypercaloric food are recognized risk factors for obesity, Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) and Type 2 Diabetes (T2D). Given the complexity of these metabolic processes and the unavailability of animal models, there is poor understanding of their underlying mechanisms. We established a model of chronic psychosocial stress in which subordinate mice are vulnerable to weight gain while dominant mice are resilient. Subordinate mice fed a standard diet showed marked hyperphagia, high leptin, low adiponectin, and dyslipidemia. Despite these molecular signatures of MetS and T2D, subordinate mice fed a standard diet were still euglycemic. We hypothesized that stress predisposes subordinate mice to develop T2D when synergizing with other risk factors. High fat diet aggravated dyslipidemia and the MetS thus causing a pre-diabetes-like state in subordinate mice. Contrary to subordinates, dominant mice were fully protected from stress-induced metabolic disorders when fed both a standard- and a high fat-diet. Dominant mice showed a hyperphagic response that was similar to subordinate but, unlike subordinates, showed a significant increase in VO2, VCO2, and respiratory exchange ratio when compared to control mice. Overall, we demonstrated a robust stress- and social status-dependent effect on the development of MetS and T2D and provided insights on the physiological mechanisms. Our results are reminiscent of the effect of the individual socioeconomic status on human health and provide an animal model to study the underlying molecular mechanisms.

It's been my observation that most people, beginning in their 20s, start to play a "social dominance" game. People start evaluating one another based on various metrics of social status: wealth, income, popularity, etc. and try to one-up their competitors. I think this behavior is programmed by evolution, and to some extent it is beneficial but when left unchecked it can lead to behavior that is destructive both to oneself and others. On the one hand, winning and having the desire to win is natural and everyone should pursue it. But in the long term, people with "type A personality" don't necessarily fare better in life than type B.

The cure is to change your outlook on life. Having a close circle of family and friends has helped me.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) Empty Re: Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s)

Post  goten574 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Thanks Smile, anyone else with some advice?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 am

I've studied anti-aging for years (3 decades actually). I specialize in anti-aging medicine.

While I could individualize a long cocktail of items, people are different.

Most people are compromised like never before. When I was young, it was rare to find people who suffer from
the afflictions so many have today.

Government(s), health officials, you name it have compromised the system like never before.

We're breathing crap (indoors and outdoors), we're devoid in most minerals because the soil has missed it for over 100 years.

The soil assays in the 1930's had a very low mineral content.

If you're not getting these (you're toast)

Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus,  Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Sulfur, Cobalt, Copper, Barium, Beryllium, Boron,  Carbon, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Cerium, Cesium, Chromium, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Niobium, Nitrogen, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rubidium, Samarium, Scandium, Silica, Silver, Strontium, Tantalum, Terbium, Thulium, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zirconium.

And without these vitamins, we will not absorb any of the above.

Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Choline, Flavonoids (Bioflavonoids), Folate and Inositol.

After those basics are satisfied, then it becomes individual.

The body cannot make basic protein synthesis without all of these materials.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  jhonsonarrow Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Some natural supplements have been shown to increase nitric oxide levels and increase blood flow to the penis. But there are no true natural alternatives to prescription ED medication (prescription ED medication isn’t right for everyone. But healthy food and (some) vitamins and supplements can improve your overall health and blood flow. And anything that improves blood flow can treat some of the potential underlying Causes and treatment of erectile dysfunction

jhonsonarrow

https://www.arrowmeds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:52 am

You are still young, keep a healthy lifestyle and always be positive.

1alexie

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:20 pm

jhonsonarrow wrote:Some natural supplements have been shown to increase nitric oxide levels and increase blood flow to the penis. But there are no true natural alternatives to prescription ED medication (prescription ED medication isn’t right for everyone. But healthy food and (some) vitamins and supplements can improve your overall health and blood flow. And anything that improves blood flow can treat some of the potential underlying Causes and treatment of erectile dysfunction

Sounds like the words of a pharma rep. Pde5 inhibitors can cause blindness and color changes, and they do not address underlining causes of ED (which is usually microvascular problems), all correctable with natural methods.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) Empty Follow Natural Remedies

Post  kevincook44 Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Today most of them are following medicine treatments to cure this health issue. Lots of them follow this medicine treatment because they want to beat this health issue in a very short time. But many of them are don't know the side effects. Here I want to mention some of the natural remedies. Following good natural food diets and avoid fast-food diets. Stay away from drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. Drink plenty of water. Doing simple exercise regularly. Afterward surely men can get good results within a few months.

kevincook44

https://www.angelmeds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:11 am

I’m taking a variation of the “ happy stack” and it’s blowing my mind I think try helping the brain first and all else will work better
Normally I have a bit of a fog somewhat negative thinker
But with my stack I look forward to the morning portion of my stack because I know how much better it will
Illuminate my day !
And I’m so positive and creative it’s awesome I hope I don’t somehow build a tolerance and stop feeling these effects!
Anyways here it is
Morning 4 caps Annurmets hair
4 caps platinum plus amino acids
500 mg TUDCA pharmaceutical grade
2 TBSP Fearns Lecithin
2 grams Carlsons DHA caps
100 mg Triacetyl uridine
AFTERNOON
10 grams of 1:1 ratio simplicity AAKG powder
2 grams of MagTein brain magnesium
I also eat good amount of ceremonial chocolate like 1.5 ounces a day and maybe 10 organic prunes a day
Well that’s about it I eat generally healthy otherwise

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:40 am

There's definitely some nice supplements in that stack for sure.

I might add that in terms of arthritis or aches and pains, some of it can be attributed to low levels of the mineral boron, either because it low in the soil or even flat out banned in some places (EU and Australia for instance).

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:54 am

Actually I have had pain relief with this stack also

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 am

Btw prunes are great source of boron

bocor

Back to top Go down

Supplementation For General Health (Early 30s) Empty FILDENA 50 MG

Post  Guest Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:41 pm

FILDENA 50 MG Worried about erectile dysfunction fulfill your desire to buy Fildena 50 mg.  check out reviews, side effects or more offers

https://www.genericday.com/fildena-50-mg.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down