Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
1 step forward, 3 steps back EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

1 step forward, 3 steps back

5 posters

Go down

1 step forward, 3 steps back Empty 1 step forward, 3 steps back

Post  calvicie Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 am

well F me.... things were going good, diffuse thinner, good diet, 6+ months of brushing, 2+ months of inversion table, and taking those vitamins/herbs available in my country and those that i could sneak in via suitcase. Hair fall counts had been near zero the last couple of months and me and my hair were feeling and looking better.

So my appendix bursts, sepsis ensues, emergency surgery, antibiotics, infection spread, more drugs, shitty hospital food, etc. I can finally take a shower after a couple of days of recovery, add a half-assed head rub with the bleach filled hospital towel after the shower and the sink fills with hair. F me again.

Back home, so I can at least control my food intake, but I feel it's back to being an uphill battle. Three more days of antibiotics, but intramuscular via shot in the ass, so hopefully not as damaging as oral. Other than probiotics, any other recommendations to recover my energy and fight through this?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

1 step forward, 3 steps back Empty Re: 1 step forward, 3 steps back

Post  whodathunkit Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 am

Holy suckaloola. That's some bad mojo. I can't really offer any practical advice (just probiotics and time, which it sounds like you already know that), but you have my utmost sympathy.

Did you get your Rife machine out of customs yet? Maybe that can help you, too. I just started with mine so I'm useless there, too, but just a suggestion. The frequency chapter of Nenah Sylver's book is a good place to start. Maybe a frequency analysis from Jeff Sutherland would be helpful, too. Or a spit analysis by Richard Loyd. It's a few $$$ but I'm considering getting one, just to help get me going. Good experience, looking at the script, etc.

Again, very sorry to hear of your travails. Good luck!

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 am

Try earthing to help get it under control. What I mean is put your bare feet on the earth. It helps the blood cells to not stick together.

Alternatively a zapper such as a T2 or T3 at the bottom of your right foot while you sleep.

When you're better, research the Ileocecal valve. It might be important for you. Sometimes that's the reason.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 am

Jdp i have been earthing when the weather is right and sometimes when its not at its best but i been doing about 20-30 minutes a day. I noticed some improvements, but was wondering about amounts of time i should be doing this? what would you say is a good amount of time to earth per day??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 am

thanks, will do... and no, the rife hasn't cleared customs yet.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 am

gg4545 wrote:what would you say is a good amount of time to earth per day??

In general, for maintenance, David Wolfe says the minimum is 8 hours per day. I agree with him.

This could come from earthing sheets, a zapper or even earthing shoes. If I understand correctly, it wasn't until about 50 years ago when shoes were changed to rubber soles. Before this transition, shoes allowed earthing to take place. But now, almost everybody doesn't get any earthing. The only times they do is when they take a shower or go to the beach or whatever.

This is why you see David Wolfe walking around barefoot in his videos.

While I don't do this, I have my own earthing sheet and T3 zapper to make life easier.

In short, when someone is very ill or their hair is falling out at a rapid rate, it's almost guaranteed that the blood will be stuck together. The blood will look very bad under a darkfield microscope. This causes low oxygen and preventing toxins from leaving the body and allowing pathogens to thrive, inflammation goes way up, etc.. Even a short period of time say 30 minutes or whatever of earthing can give very good results when someone is ill. But of course longer is better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:39 pm

I had noticed he'd recommended 8 hours! Sometimes im in his corner sometimes ahhhhh. But anyways jdp that t3 zapper you keep talking about what benefits do you think that would have alone minus rife?? I havent started to run any scripts yet because i haven't received my detox supps. yet and im enjoying this diet thing right now.. I think its working? and i dont want to throw rife on top of that until i can kinda say hey i know this does this and that does that ya know? But i would really like to know about that t3 if you dont mind hair wise. Thanks always, dont know where i'd be without the help you've given

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 pm

rdkml wrote:[Even a short period of time say 30 minutes or whatever of earthing can give very good results when someone is ill. But of course longer is better.

Jdp, just as a feedback on this topic, I have been occasionally sitting barefoot and standing barefoot on ceramic tiled floor. When there's stress I've been observing how earthing makes a difference. When I have the (synthetic soled) shoes on, my feet feel heated in times of stress. Standing barefoot I can feel a faint buzzing sensation (conduction?) on the balls of my feet, and to a lesser extent on the heel. It has helped ameliorate the signs of physical stress that percolate due to mental and emotional stress. The earthing seems to be most helpful when the actual stressful event is taking place, still helpful if done immediately after such an event.

Of course, this method of earthing is not always available to us, as in workplace, etc., but I would recommend the forum members to give it a try when at home. Suppose a stressful conversation is taking place in person, or on the telephone, try earthing at the time and see if it makes a difference. It's always difficult to gauge the efficacy, but in a non-scientific way, I'd say this is helping me reduce cognizable stress by about 40 per cent. A tool worth trying to beat stress, which is a known trigger for shedding.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm

gg4545 wrote:zapper... what benefits do you think that would have...

Zappers are interesting gadgets. They are especially nice when you have a lot of pain or when you're feeling ill as they work well to prevent the red blood cells from sticking together. When the red blood cells stick together a lot, it causes pain and makes one feel much worse.

They also work incredibly well for arthritis in one of my family members. Just have to use it long enough.

I've heard a report from someone that wearing it while they slept under the bottom of their right foot after a couple weeks, they felt much better.

I really don't think the T2 or T3 is needed (orgone) however and just a basic zapper may do such as this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Basic-Zapper-Terminator-Alt-4-Better-Health-Zap-parasites-viruses-fungi-/180772472422?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a16e10666

Even the tiny amount of DC electricity works in preventing some parasites and pathogens from replicating/reproducing.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 pm

9rugrats5 wrote: When there's stress I've been observing how earthing makes a difference.

Thanks for the feedback. That seems to be typical from others experiences I've read as well.

This quote would about sum it up regarding stress IMO and there are brain entrainment CD's or on youtube that may help as an alternative.

...Earthing frequency is right in this range.

'7 to 12 Hz: Slower frequencies for relaxation without losing the ability to focus; most important frequency to calm down, relieve stress and lessen anger response; cortisol reduction and pain reduction; excellent after lunch to activate parasympathetic nervous system and to give the brain a rest from morning activities; reduces stress as well as fear/panic conditions at work, in the family, and in traffic. It gives that after-lunch boost that we all need." http://quantumholographichealing.com/MRS_Therapy.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down