Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A side step forward, maybe, pic EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A side step forward, maybe, pic

3 posters

Go down

A side step forward, maybe, pic Empty A side step forward, maybe, pic

Post  9rugrats5 Fri May 13, 2011 3:45 am

Temple growth or not. Well I'm not too sure, but there does seem to me some thickening on my right temple. Although, on the centre top of the head the fight seems to have lost a bit.

Everyone, especially the new members complain all the time there are no pics, so I'm posting a couple. I tried to match the colors and exposure but the angles and light directions are obviously differing. Also note that in the earlier pic the temple hair are trimmed shorter, and elsewhere too lengths differ. I've cropped both images with a small bump at the bottom right of the pic in mind. Also note the newer picture has a steeper angle that can mislead the viewer into thinking that the temple area has 'shrunk'. To clarify, it hasn't, at least not noticeably.

Early Dec '10- http://f.imgtmp.com/HIMUp.jpg
5 months later.
Early May '11- http://f.imgtmp.com/ETagl.jpg

So, is it my delusion or has there been a slight improvement?
-9r5-
PS: pics are probably only up for 24hrs and will likely be deleted by the host after that.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

A side step forward, maybe, pic Empty Re: A side step forward, maybe, pic

Post  sdguy Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 am

You're right that it's difficult to tell with the different zooms of the pics and that glare on the second shot, but it looks like you're right - the hairs on your right temple look thicker and stronger. They're also longer but there does seem to be improvement. Congrats!

What's your regimen?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri May 13, 2011 4:04 am

thx, sdguy, so maybe I'm not kidding myself, but as you said, it is a v small improvement. There is no fixed regimen, and there are too many factors and changes in the past months, so it's hard to pin down. There are two things that come to my mind though- there is no supplementation of any sort, and there are mild oiling and massaging about once every two days. And yes, I've been on some ayurvedic meds for my digestive troubles all these months, so that complicates any regimen that I could outline.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 am

Agreed your temple area looks better. The hairs are thin short and wispy in the 1st pic. In the 2nd they are thicker and darker looking.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down