Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup

5 posters

Go down

bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup Empty bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup

Post  teyfar Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 am

I've been reading alot of the posts lately about Vid D and pathogens. I wish I had something to contribute, but I am here to ask a question.

I've noticed that since taking iodine (lugols) and vid D3 (vitamineshoppe liquid drops), both in water, not at the same time, my bad bread has gotten alot worse, through the day and waking up in the morning. Is it just from any left over liquid sitting in my mouth?

I am on IH6, BUT I am NOT doing any other detox protocol, like salt loading of humic acid.

Do you guys have any advice? Should I start with salt loading and humic acid? And should I drop the Vit D, or is this one of those topics still open for debate? Is the bad breath a sign of detoxing? What do you use instead of toothpaste!?

" ... key to the treatment is the use of a VDR (vitamin D receptor) agonist ..."

She's referring to Benicar. I wouldn't bother taking it though. The Marshall protocol sucks but for the most part their science is accurate IMO.

They're accurate in that all these ailments and autoimmune ailments people have are shown to have low Vitamin D. But unlike traditional thinking this low Vitamin D status is not due to not getting enough sun but is due to the pathogens (e.g. l form bacteria/cell wall deficient bacteria) causing dysregulation.

How do you recover from Vitamin D dysregulation? The bottom line is to kill these pathogens through direct ways of killing them, strenghten the immune system, avoid food sensitivities, chelation, etc..

Also, get normal amounts of sun exposure when you can. Even if it's just infrared rays from say the winter or early or late in the day those are very beneficial. The infrared light will help with chelation and thus lower pathogen load and thus may help with Vitamin D dysregulation.

Also, can take co factors instead which will also raise Vitamin D status without taking Vitamin D supplement itself. The co factors being Magnesium (magnesium malate or magnesium asparate) Vitamin K Vitamin A Zinc Boron). Or an easy way to take would be Osteoboron which contains those co factors.

edit: And yup, Chanca Piedra and Iodine would work to help kill the pathogens responsible. Although, you may need mega doses of Iodine. Sure beats the Marshall protocol of using antibiotics IMO.

edit: By the way, the mouth is a HUGE breeding ground for these pathogens. Regular toothpaste and such don't work. If one has gingivitis (bleeding gums) from when one flosses or whatever, have to stop that at all costs.

(Quote from rdkml)

Thanks indefinitely to you all!

teyfar

Back to top Go down

bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup Empty Re: bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 am

The bad breath is most likely caused by iodine.

When supplementing iodine, you either have to do the salt water loading protocol or a heavy salt diet. But preferably the salt water loading protocol.

You should also take selenium as well... preferably as selenomethionine. The reason is iodine alone can make a thyroid situation worse. Selenium alone can make a thyroid situation worse. Taking both however will help the thyroid. You can alternatively take brazil nuts for selenium.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup Empty Re: bad breath halitosis since starting vit D and iodine sup

Post  teyfar Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 am

Thank you brother.

Can you make recommendations for specific products? An i-herb seach has so many to choose from. And the one IH lists in his current regimen is not in the L-selenomethionine form. Should they be taken at the same time? So many questions, hopefully others will benefit from this though!

teyfar

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 am

Sorry, I couldn't really recommend any supplements to try as everyone is different. However, I would recommend a good topical. Maybe try the topical pancacke posted https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7153-cheap-topical-for-eczemapsoriasis-dandruff-dry-skin

Or could just try topical 2% lugol's at night. Helps with biofilm and helps heal the skin.

Or could try topical grapefruit seed extract.

Just remember with anything that works to stop hair loss, one may experience a shed in the beginning.

Regarding selenium, the methylselenocysteine form is more anti cancer properties and possibly better for hair and skin. However, the selenomethionine form is better to deal with heavy metals and such. Heavy metals and other toxins are released when supplementing iodine. In an ideal world both should be taken. Could always take brocolli sprouts and brazil nuts for both forms.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 am

jdp, most selenium supplements come in 200mcg dosages. Any harm from taking 400mcg total/day in both forms?

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 am

Years ago, I never had a problem but I was also taking very large doses of Iodine/Iodide.

You could always do the Barnes temperature test to monitor the thyroid http://www.livingnaturally.com/PDFDocs/0/015cbf63bf4047388e482bf7fa33c00e.PDF

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 am

Actually, I'm taking very large doses of iodine for another health problem, and incidentally (and serendipitously) it's benefitting my thyroid. My energy level is higher and more stable, sleep is much better quality, dreaming again, etc. So I may try mixing the two forms of selenium for added benefit until I'm done taking mega-doses of iodine. I also salt load and chelate, and it's all been good.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  jiakaray Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Someone recommended me " i-Throid 90 Capsules by RLC Labs Inc ". Do you people have any idea about this product?

jiakaray

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 am

jiakaray wrote:Someone recommended me " i-Throid 90 Capsules by RLC Labs Inc ". Do you people have any idea about this product?

It's not much different than taking Iodoral or Lugol's solution at 5% (two drops).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down