Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin

2 posters

Go down

Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin Empty Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin

Post  pancacke Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 am

Best topical I've used for above conditions. After a day you can rub off the dead skincells and underneath you'll find perfectly smooth skin.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin Empty Re: Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin

Post  Yanks Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 am

Thanks pancake! Great video! I've actually used iodine/ionic silver and that works pretty well for inflammation, but doesn't do all that much for clearing dandruff skin/sebum cells. I also use ACV and cayenne pretty consistently for dandruff and it will clear it, but of course it comes back (mostly due to my diet not being perfect I believe).

As far as the salt thing, does it make a difference if you're salting food generously vs drinking salt water (also should this only be done on an empty stomach as it clears out the instestines normally?)? I was wondering what he was saying about the potato and clearing it out. Was he indicating improved digestion? I've always felt kind of the opposite and am back and forth on salt as there's a lot of science that advocates the liberal use of it, but I never feel very good on it. I get the bloating he spoke about, but I don't generally see any benefit in strength or muscle size. I'll pay attention to that in the future. Also, my dandruff seems to get worse when I up the salt. Could be detoxing I suppose. I'll def be trying this mix. Haven't tried any kind of topical salt water at all.

Oh and have you made your own iodine? I started looking into making my own nascent iodine in the past but never really acted on it. I know people on CZ are fans of Trapper's recipe.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin Empty Re: Cheap topical for eczema(psoriasis)/dandruff/dry skin

Post  pancacke Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:23 am

Yanks wrote:I also use ACV and cayenne pretty consistently for dandruff and it will clear it, but of course it comes back
The same goes for this topical....~3 days after application the symptoms return, it's too soon to say but I could imagine that if you keep it up long enough....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

Yanks wrote:As far as the salt thing, does it make a difference if you're salting food generously vs drinking salt water (also should this only be done on an empty stomach as it clears out the instestines normally?)?
If you salt your food well, you will crave more water naturally. For bromide I think it's best to use the saltwater to give the kidneys a good flush.

I was wondering what he was saying about the potato and clearing it out. Was he indicating improved digestion?
Not following, when in the video is that?

I'll def be trying this mix. Haven't tried any kind of topical salt water at all.
Great, let me know how it goes!

Oh and have you made your own iodine? I started looking into making my own nascent iodine in the past but never really acted on it. I know people on CZ are fans of Trapper's recipe.
Never made iodine myself, but trappers is SSKI plus a little iodine and magnets taped on the bottle....I'm not from the US so I never tried it but heard nothing but good.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down