Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury)

4 posters

Go down

Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) Empty Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury)

Post  bhan43 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you for creating this wonderful forum.

I'm looking for the most accurate way to determine which materials would be best to use for fillings after the mercury removal.

Nutrition response testing seems a bit controversial, but non-invasive and arguably more comprehensive. It is recommended by a many biological dentists and natural health practitioners and doctors including Dr. Mercola.

Clifford testing is based on Dr. Huggins' original work and it is a blood test. It costs about $300, I believe.

It is a bit like comparing apples and oranges, but I'm wondering if CS or others have any experience/advise as far as the accuracy of these two.

I've been searching the forum but didn't find anything. I think a discussion on this might benefit all the folks who have mercury issues and preparing for removal.

Thanks in advance!
Bhan

bhan43

Back to top Go down

Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) Empty Re: Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury)

Post  bhan43 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:32 am

Happy New Year!

I'm surprised this topic didn't pique anyone's interest here - given the importance of heavy metal removal from the body in any regimen, not only for hair but for the whole body.

Still looking for advice on this, and hoping to find the best way to narrow down the choices for the best filling material. The above two choices seem to be the only 2 ways of doing this and there is a lot of contradictory information on both tests out there.

CS, anyone else?

Thank you.

bhan43

Back to top Go down

Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury) Empty Re: Nutrition Response testing vs. Clifford testing for bio-compatibility of dental filling materials (to replace mercury)

Post  Homeostasis Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 am

good topic here. Getting the mercury out of my mouth is a new years resolution of mine.

Homeostasis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm

By "Nutrition response testing" I believe you are referring to muscle testing. To my knowledge, this is variable depending on the practitioner. Dr. Huggins uses an immune challenge in order to determine how the composite will react.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  bhan43 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks for the response, CS. Exactly - muscle response testing. I agree, that seems to be the main objection to the practice.

For those who will go for the blood test, BioComp is the one recommended by Dr. Huggins, not the Clifford I mentioned above.

Lots of contradicting info out there, be careful, and good luck.

bhan43

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 am

Ive been doing nutritional response testing for a while. I have rid myself of some heavy metals through it. I havent been sick in over 5 years. Something must be right.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bhan43 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks for the input, angstman.

Does anyone know the exact science behind nutritional response testing (muscle testing)? I couldn't find much research on this, or any scientific explanation/theory behind it.

bhan43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down