Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower?

3 posters

Go down

Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? Empty Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower?

Post  virtua_ Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 am

I was inspired by the threads on Papillapower here that mention a special massage technique where you try to open up the tightness in the scalp.

Now, someone there linked to cupping massage, which I thought was the chinese cupping, but it turned out to be cupping the hands.

This got me thinking... At one point a purchased a full cupping kit on eBay, but I never really got into it, even though I still want to learn it, as it seems good for the muscles etc. Could cupping be good for the hair?

So I got on Google and searched, and yes, I found a site in the UK doing cupping which they claimed even cured hair loss in people! Their site is: http://www.manetainhair.com/

Now, the weird thing about this is that they actually do incisions into the scalp. I wrote them about this, and they claim this blood-letting will purge the scalp of accumulated DHT.

Upon doing further research I found this is actually what seems like a muslim method (although I know it's common in other parts of Asia too, just never read about it for hair loss) of blood-letting using cupping, called Hijamah.

Now, it seems like they let a lot of blood and I don't think I would want to try something like that on myself (not really sure about the rationale either, of "trapped" DHT, but they claim massive success), but I kept thinking perhaps NORMAL cupping would be good for hair loss?

It would really pull the entire scalp and massage it, and after applying the suction one could move the cup around on the balding area to loosen up the scalp?

Any thoughts? Anyone tried it?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? Empty Re: Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower?

Post  virtua_ Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

Forgot to post videos of the cupping/blood-letting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsefbGktGfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTIV-VpihmU

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower? Empty Re: Cupping for hair loss? Similar to Papillapower?

Post  elan164 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey Zeus, that looks intense! Interesting concept.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 am

i had cupping glasses treatment to my back few month ago, the glasses creates vacum which damages the blood vessels and you get Hemorrhage. in order to repair the 'damage' there is increase in bloodflow to the area and new blood vessels creates
... thats why i thoght it would be interesting to try it on scalp, but i think youll have to shave it first - might be a problem for some..
i think youll can benefit form cupping glasses without the blood pulling.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down