Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Oil pulling receipes
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Maup

» Zeolite clinoptilolite?
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by CausticSymmetry

» DHT gel usage???
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 7:43 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Butter packaging?
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s

+5
scottyc33
Yanks
a
magic_gro
Silverlin
9 posters

Go down

OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s Empty OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 pm

CS, is it normal that I have those symptoms with "only" 300 mcg of Iodine?! I take 150 mcg in the morning and 150 mcg in the evening. I'd like to underline that there is no I could have had my "normal" RDA of Iodine before my supplementation, maybe in my daily cooked potatoes but I'm not sure.

Iodine supplementation may result in side-effects, such as increased perspiration, frontal headaches, sneezing, and acne.

I have increased perspiration during sleep, sneezing and mild acne, but some spots were pretty big, they don't look like my former acne though, they're... cleaner.

So, it is possible/normal with the max 400 mcg of Iodine from foods and sups I'm getting everyday Surprised ?

PS: I'm also taking Humifulvate everyday before bed, and I have trouble sleeping, I feel like I have too much energy at night, I wake up after only an hour Sad

Back to top Go down

OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s Empty Re: OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s

Post  Silverlin Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm

FredtheBelgian wrote:So, it is possible/normal with the max 400 mcg of Iodine from foods and sups I'm getting everyday Surprised ?

Yes I have read of this happening before with people taking the Edgar Cayce Magnescent/Atomidine, which has a lot less total iodine then lugols for example(around 600mcg per drop).

Kelp for the long run is the best way to get your iodine, but make sure its from an organically certified source.
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s Empty Re: OMG, I'm having the Iodine Detox Symptoms with only 300 mcg a day :s

Post  magic_gro Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Fred: two weeks into 130 mg of potassium iodide per day, i had no more sides at all... Twisted Evil

even if you have exams, i think you can always give it a try. worst case you can revise from the (padded) toilet seat. Laughing at least for me it wasn't like my brain was fogged at all. but my productivity was affected by my continuous trips to the restroom...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 pm

The Humifulvate will magnify your detox symptoms Fred, which though isn't a bad thing really at all, beacuse it will have a synergy, helpful partnership with your Iodine.

Having to sort of disagree with Silver. Organic or not many seaweeds / vegetables / phyto-organisms have too much Iron.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 am

Thanks for your replies guys Smile, I still have my Iodoral tablets but I don't think they are worth the shot for a long term use, I'll continue to use Kelp and soon my 1 mg Iodine Kelp tablets that will arrive, it's a safe dose for my doctor (I know I know, I'm still not convinced that such high dose like 12,5 mg are needed by the human body), and I think it's very suitable for a long term use. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

i started doing 50+ a day a few weeks ago. I've been supplementing with iodine for almost a year off and on at different doses, but was trying a new protocol of 50, trying to bump it up to 100 eventually, while using humifulvate and mcp along with it.... now i had read by someone on here (cant remember who) that humifulvate actually LESSENED the detox effect. I guess by cleaning the metals out of the gut once displaced... I seemed fine for about 2 days and felt good. on the third day i started having extreme exhaustion and headaches. brain fog got horrible. that night i woke up time and time again with aching pains in my shoulders, traps, upper chest, and had waves of this, terrible headaches, extreme exhaustion, terrible brain fog, increase in dandruff and even nausea (after i tried working out lightly. I was trying to sweat it out a little bit and nausea came on strong so i stopped and hit the sauna to try to sweat it out a little... This went on for a few days, and slow dissipated. However it was followed up with swollen lymphnodes, a sore throat (that still lingers) more brain fog and exhaustion (not as bad) and extremely dark circles under my eyes and general old, withered look to my skin in general. This has stuck around through today as well.
I was taking cofactors - Selenium (maybe not enough. kinda went back an forth from 200mcg to an unkown amt in multiple vit), magnesium, K2, Potassium, Boron, D (multiple also), vit c - around 1500 mg.

I also began with Magnesium sulfide flushing/loading as I was did a liver cleanse right before i started and into the first day. This was probably a terrible idea... I also had preceded that with taking some parasite cleansing supp's made by OxyPowder (as Hulda Clark recommends for liver flushes) and was using dr christopher's complete colon cleanse (along with liver, kidney, blood stream)... All of this may have contributed, or helped the symptoms in some areas... prob the former.

Anyway I haven't gotten back on it bc i haven't fully recovered but so much for going high... I'm going to stick around 1 or 2 mg for a while i think and maybe get up to 12.5 regulary over time.

This story i believe is somewhat similar to DECRO's i believe, btw
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 am

Has anyone ever told you you might be a hypochondriac?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

Iodine is needed in every cell of the body. See the link below that explains what parts of the body need it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1959949/IODINE-Solution-to-Healthproblems

It's not uncommon to go through these detox symptoms. I went through them on iodine alone and humifulvate.

Start slow, and use co-factors, it will help + salt loading if necessary.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation

Primary site under construction: Use link for now:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220330061828/https://www.immortalhair.org/
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 am

Fred, I want to really try to get you to try what CausticSymmetry is saying, especially regarding the salt. My skin, mind, anxiety, everything is so much better with that advice.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 am

Yanks wrote:now i had read by someone on here (cant remember who) that humifulvate actually LESSENED the detox effect.

it must have been me, but what i had said was that humifulvate lessened the side effects for me, not that it lessened the detox.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

aFred, I want to really try to get you to try what CausticSymmetry is saying, especially regarding the salt. My skin, mind, anxiety, everything is so much better with that advice.

I concur, salt loading works for me also, it is effective for bromide detox side effects I have: acne and head aches. Also, you should drink as much water as possible.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

scottyc33 wrote:Has anyone ever told you you might be a hypochondriac?

if this guy is a hypochondriac, whats hoppi? lol

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 am

A hoppichondriac.
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 am

looool, Hoppichondriac ^^

Yes I'm indeed hypochondriac but it's getting better lol, I'm gonna increase slowly (I add 1 mg every three days and see how I feel) with kelp first the dosage until 6,25 mg of Iodine (half a Iodoral tablet) and will not go higher, it's the safest and the better solution for long term use for me

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 am

Just a side-note. Over half of all kelp products are contaminated with bromine, so caution should be used with these other sources of iodine.

In other words, these other sources of iodine could complicate the problem, adding a goitrogen, making the problem potentially worse.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation

Primary site under construction: Use link for now:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220330061828/https://www.immortalhair.org/
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down