Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Oil pulling receipes
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Maup

» Zeolite clinoptilolite?
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by CausticSymmetry

» DHT gel usage???
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 7:43 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptySun Sep 29, 2024 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Butter packaging?
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine.

4 posters

Go down

Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. Empty Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine.

Post  baller234 Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 am

I've been taking small amounts of kelp for a while to treat hypothyroidism with good results. Last fall I had the classic symptom of eyebrow loss which has since resolved.

However this forum has brought to my attention the need for higher dosages of iodine to deal with fluoride and bromine. So for the past week, I've increased my iodine (from kelp) intake to 1 mg a day. Well lately I've had some intense "brain fog" (never had this before in my life) and increased sensitivty to cold (always been very resistant to cold). I'm assuming these are symptons are due to the displacement of fluoride and bromine and plan on increasing my iodine intake with iodoral to accelerate the process.

Can anyone has undergone fluoride and bromine detox with iodine give me a rough time line of what to expect? Are things going to get considerably worse before they get better? What is the recommended dosage of iodine/iodide for fluoride/bromine detox?

Thx.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. Empty Re: Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine.

Post  sdguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:01 am

I was doing 12mg/day and had brain fog for about a week, at the end I upped it to 50mg/day and haven't had problems since. I'll prob go another week or so at 50mg and then go back down to 6 or 12. I'm using Lugol's btw.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine. Empty Re: Fluoride Bromine Detox with Iodine.

Post  baller234 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Alright I definitely think that the brainfog/headache was from too much arsenic in the kelp because I took a bunch of selenium and msm (supposed to help with arsenic detox) and it cleared up completely. I discontinued the kelp and will try iodoral.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  DepthInValor Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 pm

sdguy wrote:I was doing 12mg/day and had brain fog for about a week, at the end I upped it to 50mg/day and haven't had problems since. I'll prob go another week or so at 50mg and then go back down to 6 or 12. I'm using Lugol's btw.

SDGuy,

Did you start out at 12 mgs in hopes to detox or treat hypothyroid? Or both? I ask because my basal body temp has been coming back at 95 or 96 degrees F. I'm wondering what dose I should start out at?

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

sdguy wrote:I was doing 12mg/day and had brain fog for about a week, at the end I upped it to 50mg/day and haven't had problems since. I'll prob go another week or so at 50mg and then go back down to 6 or 12. I'm using Lugol's btw.

hi sdguy, at such high does of lugol's, did you get increased hair shedd?

thanks!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I started out at 12mg for both thyroid and detox but after reading some of CS and jdp's posts I decided not to worry about excess iodine and go for the full detox. I'll go back to 6.25mg every day or EOD when I'm done.

Rob, haven't noticed any increased shed. Has anyone else doing high-dose iodine noticed this? Jdp?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks sdguy,

i have iosol instead of lugol's cause iherb sells it.

not sure if lugol's is way better than iosol or not...

yes....iodine...hairshed anyone? thanks! Smile

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DepthInValor Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I read another poster on here had a heavy shed while introducing iodine to his regimen-forget his name.

SDGuy-Can I ask yourage if you don't mind? Might be irrelevant. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there in their 20's who think they might be hypothyroid??

Did you use the basal temp test SDguy? What were your syptoms and have they improved since using iodine?

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down