Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

heavy metal detox; detox sides effects?

+4
blueway
LooseGroove
LA-Night
sky-walker
8 posters

Go down

heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? Empty heavy metal detox; detox sides effects?

Post  sky-walker Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 pm

hi there,

I take MCP heavy metal detox for 4 days now . Last night i had cold sweat, and today i have bad brain fog and i feel a lot of anxiety which is not usual for me.

Do you know if these things can be due to heavy metal detox?

Thanks!

sky-walker

Back to top Go down

heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? Empty Re: heavy metal detox; detox sides effects?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 am

sky-walker wrote:hi there,

I take MCP heavy metal detox for 4 days now . Last night i had cold sweat, and today i have bad brain fog and i feel a lot of anxiety which is not usual for me.

Do you know if these things can be due to heavy metal detox?

Thanks!

Hey Sky-Walker.

I experienced something similar to this, it went away after a while and then I started to feel pretty great with the MCP.

Back to top Go down

heavy metal detox; detox sides effects? Empty Re: heavy metal detox; detox sides effects?

Post  sky-walker Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 am

action<reaction wrote:

Hey Sky-Walker.

I experienced something similar to this, it went away after a while and then I started to feel pretty great with the MCP.

What were your symptoms exactly action<reaction? It's quite scary pale , i wasn't waiting for that . I just hope it's well MCP sides effects and not anything else.

sky-walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:27 am

sky-walker wrote:
action<reaction wrote:

Hey Sky-Walker.

What were your symptoms exactly action<reaction? It's quite scary pale , i wasn't waiting for that . I just hope it's well MCP sides effects and not anything else.

I took it quite heavily at first, six caps three times a day like the bottle said, and my symptoms initially were mood fluctuations / random warmth or coldness / random sweats, and a bunch of other things that I can't recall. Anyway, after all that started to pass I was feeling great! Strangely enough after I got going with it so well I was having the best bowel movement of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 am

action<reaction wrote:
sky-walker wrote:
action<reaction wrote:

Hey Sky-Walker.

I took it quite heavily at first, six caps three times a day like the bottle said, and my symptoms initially were mood fluctuations / random warmth or coldness / random sweats, and a bunch of other things that I can't recall. Anyway, after all that started to pass I was feeling great! Strangely enough after I got going with it so well I was having the best bowel movement of my life.

wow 6 caps three times a day, you're took 18 caps per day?! I take only 2 caps two times a day but if i believe my sides , it's enough! Laughing
Serioulsy you're took 18 caps/day?

sky-walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:39 am

I followed my gut on it, as I strongly advise you should do, hahah. Some days I took 10, some days 12, some days 16, and yeah some the whole 18. Mind you while I was taking them I was unemployed and didn't have to deal with as much in the way of detox while working or doing other things...
I've been through some of the most insane symptoms, I was practically living the cold sweat / anxiety / sick life for five years so things like that rarely bother me too much anymore. On the contrary, I got rid of gluten and other food troubles and a lot of these symptoms lessened so it was good to know when they returned that I was stirring up the mud and getting them out for good. In fact, as soon as I can I'm going to get more... heheh :p

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:51 am

action<reaction wrote:I followed my gut on it, as I strongly advise you should do, hahah. Some days I took 10, some days 12, some days 16, and yeah some the whole 18. Mind you while I was taking them I was unemployed and didn't have to deal with as much in the way of detox while working or doing other things...
I've been through some of the most insane symptoms, I was practically living the cold sweat / anxiety / sick life for five years so things like that rarely bother me too much anymore. On the contrary, I got rid of gluten and other food troubles and a lot of these symptoms lessened so it was good to know when they returned that I was stirring up the mud and getting them out for good. In fact, as soon as I can I'm going to get more... heheh :p

Ok i understand. When i was a teenager i had lot of problems too.. with adrenal fatigue. I was a very stressful guy until i change my diet, take supplements and practise yoga cheers

On the MCP bottle i read, 1 to 3 capsules two times a day Rolling Eyes i hope my 2 caps 2 times a day are sufficient , i guess.

sky-walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 am

sky-walker wrote:
action<reaction wrote:I followed my gut on it, as I strongly advise you should do, hahah. Some days I took 10, some days 12, some days 16, and yeah some the whole 18. Mind you while I was taking them I was unemployed and didn't have to deal with as much in the way of detox while working or doing other things...

Ok i understand. When i was a teenager i had lot of problems too.. with adrenal fatigue. I was a very stressful guy until i change my diet, take supplements and practise yoga cheers

On the MCP bottle i read, 1 to 3 capsules two times a day Rolling Eyes i hope my 2 caps 2 times a day are sufficient , i guess.

Are you using the Now Foods MCP? Maybe I misread and really went overboard on the MCP, hahah... either way I didn't 'splode or anything so I think you don't have too much to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 am

[quote="action<reaction"]
sky-walker wrote:

Are you using the Now Foods MCP? Maybe I misread and really went overboard on the MCP, hahah... either way I didn't 'splode or anything so I think you don't have too much to worry about.

I take this one http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-ToxGuard-Heavy-Metal-Detox-90-Veggie-Caps/7774?at=0 Jarrow formulas.
Yes, thanks man. I feel safe now ^^

sky-walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 am

[quote="sky-walker"]
action<reaction wrote:
sky-walker wrote:

I take this one http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-ToxGuard-Heavy-Metal-Detox-90-Veggie-Caps/7774?at=0 Jarrow formulas.
Yes, thanks man. I feel safe now ^^

Hahah, yeah, we were taking different products but I think you'll be okay with that one at the dose you're on. Either way it'll probably be more concentrated or be designed for a slower detox.

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 am

Good discussion, fellas.

I'll just add that my own detox symptoms on MCP included strange rashes that almost looked like lacerations on my skin, lucid dreaming/nightmares, sweating, body odor, headaches, and fatigue.

When I pop MCP now, however, I rarely get any detox symptoms.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:40 am

I also recently started taking Toxiguard and Iosol. I've spent a significant amount of time in the Middle East over the past few years, and my diet has been horrific because of this. Army chow halls are filled with processed and fried foods and it's difficult to eat healthy over here. Anyway, I was expecting to suffer from these detox systems everyone is talking about. However, I haven't had any yet. Does this mean I don't need a heavy metal detox or is it just my body reacting differently than other users?

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:42 am

LooseGroove wrote:I also recently started taking Toxiguard and Iosol. I've spent a significant amount of time in the Middle East over the past few years, and my diet has been horrific because of this. Army chow halls are filled with processed and fried foods and it's difficult to eat healthy over here. Anyway, I was expecting to suffer from these detox systems everyone is talking about. However, I haven't had any yet. Does this mean I don't need a heavy metal detox or is it just my body reacting differently than other users?

Hey LooseGroove,

Maybe increase your dose?

In my case, I saw no detox symptoms with MCP until I took 6/day. With iodine, I didn't experience detox until I upped it to over 50mg/day, sometimes way more than that.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks for the response LA. I am taking the full 6 capsules a day and 20-25 drops of Iosol a day. I wonder if the fact that I am sweating a lot and drinking a lot of water over here factors into the lack of detox symptoms. Will consider upping the dose in a few days.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  blueway Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 pm

I take 3 MCP cap/day. Now I have huge acné on my scalp : sensibility or detox ?

blueway

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I never got it on my scalp, but I did get acne on my forehead and back.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 am

acne is definitely detox. I would get it on the back of my scalp above my neck for some reason
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenPower Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 am

IMO/IME caloric restriction along with chelation will help clear your body of toxins even better. Extremely important to have bowel movement everyday along with urinating countless number of times.

GreenPower

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am

Calorie restriction will increase the excretion of toxins, but that's because it releases toxins from fat stores, and so it comes at the cost of increased symptoms.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

For "calorie restriction" what is the amount of calories we should be aiming for?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down