Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Three day Chelation Fast EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Three day Chelation Fast EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Three day Chelation Fast EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Three day Chelation Fast

4 posters

Go down

Three day Chelation Fast Empty Three day Chelation Fast

Post  act<react Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Will be posting any interesting results from water / food based vitamin and mineral fasting fasting + Oral chelation over three days. If anybody wants to join, more the merrier!

I've had only good results with calorie restriction so far, and the benefits of autophagy are gnawing at me.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Three day Chelation Fast Empty Re: Three day Chelation Fast

Post  pancacke Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 pm

What sense does it make to supplement with minerals when the most important nutrients are missing? Get some whey isolate and something for fat(oil caps etc.) at least...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Didn't write it but its in my intention to also consume butter and coconut oil.

Can't afford any whey at the moment sadly, hahah, maybe half the reason I'm doing this food-less thing ; )

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 pm

mhmmm butter *gg*

I know what you mean, I probably spend more money on supps than on regular food...still no vip bonus on iherb Neutral

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

pancacke wrote:mhmmm butter *gg*

I know what you mean, I probably spend more money on supps than on regular food...still no vip bonus on iherb Neutral

Yeahhh ... none here either, next year I've got it worked out that a lot of my groceries will come from there, see if I can get one then.

And yeah, I prefer Coconut Oil but Butter is great stuff.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 pm

AR, what are you going to be taking for this chelation fast? i'd like to try it out at some point... done fasting and had some mixed results, but i would def like to target metals with one.

and unfortunately i dont seem to react well to butter. also a little nervous to really get on the yogurt train. i dont react well to dairy in general... could be die off from the cultures though too. cheese is killer for me.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun May 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey Yanks, I'll be doing IP-6, Resveratrol, Humifulvate, MCP, Potassium Aspartate, Histidine, Iodine, Selenemethionine, Ascorbic Acid, couple other things.

When I get into the groove of calorie restriction + chelation, while getting healthy fats, protein, and decent sun exposure my hair loss is nothing and I feel great. What's neat about this is that the results don't entirely go away when I lose this lifestyle I've found, chelation would have a lot to do with that but I'm also thinking that the mobilization of toxins with the good fats and the visceral body fat loss is doing me wonders.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

I'd be tempted to try this later on, I don't have any quality water yet. Considering RO or finding a good bottled water.

How much butter/coconut oil will you eat per day? Also, what groceries can you get from iherb?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 15, 2011 10:40 pm

actWhen I get into the groove of calorie restriction + chelation, while getting healthy fats, protein, and decent sun exposure my hair loss is nothing and I feel great.
Sounds like it's not the calorie restriction but the avoidance of specific foods, maybe an elimination diet would benefit you!

I'll be doing IP-6, Resveratrol, Humifulvate, MCP, Potassium Aspartate, Histidine, Iodine, Selenemethionine, Ascorbic Acid, couple other things.
Nice setup, I got the same stuff except Resveratrol, Humifulvate, MCP and my histidine comes from l-carnosine but essentially we are targeting the same stuff. Haven't started yet but I will after doing few rounds of cutler....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 am

I didn't realize resveratrol has chelating properties... sounds like a good plan! I'll def get on board for a round in a few weeks, but add in a little cayenne (this has metal mobilizing properties right?), some bentonite clay water and possible activated charcoal. (i had some REAL detox effects from the little bit of activated charcoal in the Dherb Full Body cleanse I just finished along with Nid, even though I've read it's supposed to lessen detox effects)
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 am

Yanks wrote:add in a little cayenne (this has metal mobilizing properties right?),
Yep, so you need something to pull it out....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down