Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me?

+3
Yanks
LA-Night
nidhogge
7 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? Empty Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me?

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 am

I have a membership at DHerbs.com, and get 10% off. On top of that, if I buy three bottles of anything, I get the other free. The Full Body Detox runs $125 a pop, so it'd be $375 for 4 bottles, -10% = $337.50. Divided by 4, comes out to $84.38 apiece and S&H. If I can get three people interested, can save a little money for each of us. The creator of this site, is a Master Herbalist, that I have an immense amount of respect for:

http://dherbs.com/store/full-body-detox-p-1.html

Please post in this thread if interested, and I'll PM you guys from there.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? Empty Re: Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me?

Post  LA-Night Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 am

Hey nidhogge,

I'm down, man. Count me in.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me? Empty Re: Anyone interested in doing a Full Body Detox with me?

Post  Yanks Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 am

Sounds good to me!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 am

Looks interesting nid, is this a 30-day cleanse?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am

Right on guys, I'll go place the order now!

sdguy--

21 days. He also includes dietary information on what you should eat and other things you can do to enhance the detox. I'd expect very good results for our hair on this thing.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 am

sure, sign me up.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:23 am

Actually came out to $92 a bottle with S&H, and it'll probably only be a few bucks extra to ship out to each of you individually.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 am

Sound cool guys, please let us know how it works out for you.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 am

PM us the total cost along with your mailing address or paypal account and we'll get the money out.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

OK guys, I PM'ed everyone with details. Shipment should arrive in a few days I believe!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Can you take this stuff and still take other supplements?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:39 am

scotty--

I'm going to ask about that today!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  EricBee Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Wow, looks great. Keep this thread posted with your guys' success. I'd love to do this in the upcoming summer.

Eric

EricBee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 pm

ok so i started up. now on day 3. missed the charcoal one night. and ive been eating some meat. i find it hard to kick completely. Nid, are you eating any meat?

im gonna try to do like 2 to 3 times a week.

so im def hitting some detox reaction which i kind of didnt expect. constipation/bloating and then relief. then its back...

Also Nid,

are you taking supplemntes while doing the cleanse? how about probiotics?

Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down