Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial

+12
LooseGroove
Mastery
angstman
steve215
youngbalder
DM5
sc871
gonzalito
tooyoung
scottyc33
Lucky13
nidhogge
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial Empty Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am

Looking for volunteers! You'll have to cover the price of each bottle and shipping, but the topical itself will be free (meaning, the price of the actual container, which isn't much). I'd cover it for you guys, but holidays have bled me dry! Probably going to be 4 oz. bottles. What will it cost you? A couple bucks per bottle, or less. Bottle may last a couple months.

Only thing I request...

- Take some before-and-afters, and try to do one each month with roughly the same lighting and positioning (if possible, hair length constant as well).

- Keep a little log of how the topical makes your scalp feel, any noticeable thickening; stuff like that...

That's about it. Short and sweet. If interested, drop me a line at: nidhogge_topical ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com

PS - If you'd like, e-mail me for the informational PDF on how Seveov benefits your hair.

Last edited by nidhogge on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial

Post  Lucky13 Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:19 am

Im interested, Im short for time so Ill have to email you later but you can count me in, and if theres more details to share thatd be awesome Nid

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition Seveov (Maca) Topical Trial

Post  scottyc33 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm

I am in.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 pm

I'll email you asking you a few questions about it, hopefully can try it though.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzalito Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 am

I´m in, nidhogge... Any problem I´m not from USA?

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:18 pm

I would be up for it, but being a newbie here not sure on what maca does... Currently researching a number of thing on this forum.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 am

No probs if you're international--you can participate in the trial.

sc871--

If you'd like, you're welcome to drop me an e-mail at the address provided in this post for the PDFs that talk about the benefits of Seveov's topical Maca for our hair.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:56 am

Wondering what vehicle the maca will coupled with? I saw ppg, glycerin and something else on their site. Will they distribute according to preference?

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 am

DM5- Good question Nidhogge can you share some info on the above question from DM5?

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Nid, please check your email. I want to be part of this trial.

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 am

Im in
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Last week for taking trial members, so feel free to drop me a line at nidhogge_topical (at) hotmail (dot) com if interested!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

DM5 wrote:Wondering what vehicle the maca will coupled with? I saw ppg, glycerin and something else on their site. Will they distribute according to preference?

Nid,

Have they told you what vehicle?

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Bump.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Nidhogge- Whats up bro, how is the topical coming along? Any progress?

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey guys--

Yes, still in the works, holidays kept TJ Clark from making it for us, but I'll give a call tomorrow and get things rolling. Hoping to have this wrapped up and shipped off to me this week!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm

this is interesting
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am

Has anyone else started using their trial yet? Looking for advice on the application. I've been pouring a little into the cap and trying to apply it onto my head. I always end up getting some runoff though and end up wasting more than I would like. Anyone come up with a good method of applying it?

On another note, I like the way it makes my head feel. It doesn't tingle or anything, just makes it feel nice. Kind of hard to explain. Looking forward to using this over the next 6 months.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

I havent received mine in the mail yet
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 am

I poured some of it in an old minox bottle I had laying around and used the dropper to disperse the liquid on my scalp, worked much better than just pouring it in the cap.

MilBA

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 am

MilBA wrote:I poured some of it in an old minox bottle I had laying around and used the dropper to disperse the liquid on my scalp, worked much better than just pouring it in the cap.

That is what I did as well. Been using for the last week. Use about 1-1.5 ml per dose and rub in scalp. Pretty hair-friendly topical if you ask me.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks for the tip guys, I will look into the dropper method.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am

Here's another option: a pump spray bottle:

http://www.cheapjoes.com/prod/HWCSP2/

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Hey guys,

Ya, just to save you all an extra dollar per bottle, I didn't include a dropper. Figured us hair loss nuts are bound to have at least one dropper lying around. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

nidhogge,

Reading the thread seems as though I am not the only one that did not get the application instructions, please inform us all so we can use this product correctly. As well as the ingredients, blank sealed bottles....whats in it? More info please...

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next