Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TRX2 - what do you guys make of this?

+12
GreatDiscovery
runaway
Innermind
TransGirl
JosephineMarie
CausticSymmetry
goten574
steve215
Decro435
theseeker
abc123
playmaker
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 Empty Re: TRX2 - what do you guys make of this?

Post  LawOfThelema Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:28 pm

what are the active ingredients in TRX?

iirc this was the taurine, toco, branched chain amino acid approach?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

TRX2 - what do you guys make of this? - Page 2 Empty Re: TRX2 - what do you guys make of this?

Post  RisingFist Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:48 am

Any updates on this? I've read some people stopped shedding at least.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  runaway Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm

RisingFist wrote:Any updates on this? I've read some people stopped shedding at least.

Almost a year into the treatment. I can only say that for me this stuff really works. My hair loss literally disappeared (with the exception of some normal shedding due to hair cycling) and hair overall considerably thickened up. I previously tried lots of stuff (saw palmetto, rogaine, propecia, dutasteride etc.) so I can compare to other treatment. I read lots of people doubting the efficacy of TRX2. However, for me this stuff is the real deal..

runaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:39 pm

runaway wrote:
RisingFist wrote:Any updates on this? I've read some people stopped shedding at least.

Almost a year into the treatment. I can only say that for me this stuff really works. My hair loss literally disappeared (with the exception of some normal shedding due to hair cycling) and hair overall considerably thickened up. I previously tried lots of stuff (saw palmetto, rogaine, propecia, dutasteride etc.) so I can compare to other treatment. I read lots of people doubting the efficacy of TRX2. However, for me this stuff is the real deal..

HI, any updates of using the TRX2? are u still on it?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

runaway wrote:
GreatDiscovery wrote:who is on TRX2 and which results?

seems long-term users are pretty excited about their results see

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3759&page=432

taking it since ca. 7 month. as many other users i'm still waiting to see my hairline to be restored (or at least clearly visible regrowth). however i can say that trx2 completely stopped my hair loss (to base levels) and that my hair in general have thickened up considerably. Pretty sure that it isn't a placebo effcts because i've been getting feedback from independent sources that my hair looks so much better. a client of mine even thought i did undergo hair transplant surgery because of the thicker hair Smile

Hi there,
Same question to you - are you still using it or you dropped it? any updates?
Thanks

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 pm

Isn't this the same as high levels of green vegetable juices except for the BCAA?

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:17 am

Any update anyone with TRX2?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2