Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells.

+16
CF
gbp2000
GreenPower
Icanbeatthis
scottyc33
mphatesmpb
tcpratt
Yanks
Hairbeback
ubraj
Crusher
Prague
tonyj
zanza
Mastery
CausticSymmetry
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. Empty Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells.

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 pm

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/44478

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. Empty Re: Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells.

Post  Mastery Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 pm

How helpful do you think this will be?

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells. Empty Re: Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Wow... don't know what to say about this one. This opens some doors...

It's google time.

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/baldness-breakthrough-root-cause-discovered-23757868

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:14 am

What is the effect of Laser's on progenitor cells?

Which frequency will have the most effect?

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 am

The study brings up more questions than answers, although, we're getting closer to a solution. The study points out in Alopecia Areata the progenitors cells are attacked by inflammation and spares the follicle stems cells but in Androgenic Alopecia, there is a defect in the follicle stem cell itself that stops producing progenitor cells. From what I gather, it is critical that there are progenitors cells along with follicle hair stem cells in order to grow hair. So is the defect a result of inflammation attack or mechanical interference like poor circulation? And still that pesky question, why a common balding pattern, if follicle stem cells can have a defect on any of the hair follicle stem cells then why are vertex and temples usually the first to go? Why not the sides?

And what is the connection to Testosterone - DHT- _______________ -Diminished progenitor cells.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 am

one potential answer for why on top and not on sides is very lay, but... sebum and gravity.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Mastery on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm
one potential answer for why on top and not on sides is very lay, but... sebum and gravity.

M

So maybe along with the inflammation as the foundation, adding to demise of the hair growth is a pattern that works on accelerating the hair loss by sebum and gravity.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah, I have to say sebum is a bad bastard - CS agrees (he used to have that problem), OMG attacks it through Poly 80, jdp says that is the one thing that makes LLLT ineffective and scalp skin lady's micorscopes all say it's a bummer - and with the hair on top sebum has noweher to go.

I solved it for me, at long last after losing too much hair - through cutting out all cooked oils from my diet.

So now how to reverse it...?

I still think the solution must involve sytemic release of growth hormone. And for that free weights, great diet, supps and lots of sex is still # 1

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Sebum in my understanding is nothing but a defensive capacity of the body against a loss of electrons

put duck skin or meat on a sink and duck confit (drowned in fat) - which one oxidises faster? you would grow old fast or even die fast without sebum

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

Ahha, there you are - well that is probably entirely true - all I can say is from y won experience, that I never minituarized or lost like I did when I had excess sebum, and now the sebum is back to Normal (not gone) no hairs on my pillow again this morning, and woke up feeling great - did one set of heavy squats and 2 quck sets of bicep curls within 5 minutes of waking up.

Every one is different for me I haev had real difficulty digesting fats and then it hit me excess coming out through scalp, so I stopped the cooked oils and woke up Xmas morning just feeling happy for the first time in ages. It was noticable that morning - first time I tired it - much more normal scalp and also felt very happy. Weird.

Also as I have cut out the oils I am beginning (early days) to fill in at the frontal hair line, along the gall bladder meridian line and gall bladder is bout hadnling fats, and that is the only place I have thinned.

How's Paris?

I once rode from a suburb in the south to Monte Carlo on a VFR 750 and made it by midnight, I left around lunchtime and regret to admit the speeds I enjoyed would not in any way be permitted nowadays. I was much younger then! rabbit

warmest regards,
M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 am

Prague - Loss of electrons - I'd like to understand that better. May you assist?

And hope my last post was clear, not that I have no sebum but I was, de facto, drowning in it...

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:02 am

CS,

any idea how to activate progenitor cells?

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 am

Mastery

yes, we agree, sebum is bad - it's an indicator that your body lacks electrons, it protects its outer layer (skin) from oxidation, excess sebum = hairloss

in my electrical understanding of things the body need electrons from inside (reduction) in order to create electricity (life) since it's oxidised from the outside

the electron rich food and other aspects are what is called yang moreless in chinese medicine (certain foods, fasting)
on the other hand oxidised foods (especially oils), sulfites, brominated foods, grains without the living part (germ) "steal" electrons

foods and substances that give you electrons wash your hair from inside (remove sebum) = the body has enough electrons (anions) from the inside so it doesn't need to protect it's outer layer, skin, scalp

try to fast a day on lemon (or any other food that burns, stings on your tongue- HQ raw olive oil (it should sting), raw garlic, onion, ginger, sulfites free balsamico, roquette, acv, high vit C fruits like pineapple, etc) and observe close to 0 sebum production - comparing to the oilyness of the skin after the brominated flour, sulfites, cooked vegetable oils or anything that is bitter in your mouth (taste LQ processed heated olive oil how it is bitter); tongue is a great indicator, better than stomach i'd say

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 am

Does calcium ion have a positive charge or a negative charge?

Because calcium is a metal, it forms a cation (an ion with a POSITIVE charge)
Specifically, Ca+2

BALDNESS AND CALCIFICATION OF
THE “IVORY DOME”

Baldness occurred in persons in whom
calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly
knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various
small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently
in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. These blood
vessels are mainly veins which normally communicate with the
diploic veins in the spongy tissue of the skull bones but which
are evidently pinched off by calification of the foramens. Various
stages of this process of impairing the blood circulation of
the scalp could be observed.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 am

You guys are more optimistic then the fellas at worldhairloss.org lol

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:36 am

Sick tissue contains too many protons. One of the reasons why say red peppers (capsaicin) creates heat is by protons, it activates the capsaicin receptor (TRPV1), a cation channel that stimulates protons and heat.

Proton 'therapy' for cancer causes hair loss. For this reason, supplements like ECGC (Green tea) and Vitamin C, can donate or take way electrons as needed.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:28 am

CS,

But capsaicin is supposed to be good for stress related loss right? and it helps with blood circulation so wouldn't it just be cancelling it's positive and negative effects out by taking it for something like a heart condition or cancer?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am

Yanks - There was a very small study used with a very small amount of cayenne (I believe around 6 mg) with a relatively high-dose of soy isoflavones that work through stimulation of IGF-1, but this is not applicable to everyone.

A large dose of cayenne will cause hair loss, as shown here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1602392/?tool=pubmed

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 am

Also, I wanted to add that I have well over ten years of experimental use on cayenne, topically (mostly). All of my internal experiments have ended up being very negative. Added to that, I had read that others experienced some negative results as well from internal use.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Prague wrote:Mastery

yes, we agree, sebum is bad - it's an indicator that your body lacks electrons, it protects its outer layer (skin) from oxidation, excess sebum = hairloss

in my electrical understanding of things the body need electrons from inside (reduction) in order to create electricity (life) since it's oxidised from the outside

the electron rich food and other aspects are what is called yang moreless in chinese medicine (certain foods, fasting)
on the other hand oxidised foods (especially oils), sulfites, brominated foods, grains without the living part (germ) "steal" electrons

foods and substances that give you electrons wash your hair from inside (remove sebum) = the body has enough electrons (anions) from the inside so it doesn't need to protect it's outer layer, skin, scalp

try to fast a day on lemon (or any other food that burns, stings on your tongue- HQ raw olive oil (it should sting), raw garlic, onion, ginger, sulfites free balsamico, roquette, acv, high vit C fruits like pineapple, etc) and observe close to 0 sebum production - comparing to the oilyness of the skin after the brominated flour, sulfites, cooked vegetable oils or anything that is bitter in your mouth (taste LQ processed heated olive oil how it is bitter); tongue is a great indicator, better than stomach i'd say

Prague - this is very interesting work, thank you.

I attended a raw food seminar today and will again tomorrow, while I agree with much of what Wolfe and Cousins say, I believe grass fed organic meats and wild fish (salmon +) are beneficial and would appear to match your words in the sense of Yang foods are electron rich. I would appreicate hearing more.

This may be a stretch for some, but Prague would you agree that consciousness can create a more electron rich environment through the vibrations we invoke within?

And hence, would this be the bridge between Mastery of consciousness (once realised ) and jdp's work with Rife - in that if one's consciousness has attained Mastery - we necessarily must vibrate health. While that is of interest, I have not yet attained Mastery of my understanding of foods and diet, as I beleive it is infinitely moer precise than we may realise. Timings of when to eat, when to harvest, and so forth. Your thoughts are welcome:

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 am

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that after reading what Prague wrote about earlier regarding consuming acidic foods as a means to reduce sebum, I realized that the reason why I have so little sebum/oily skin lately must be in large part because of my regular consumption of ACV over the last several months. I would have never made that connection previously. For many years I have been used to shampooing daily, even able to shampoo a couple times a day, that now, I could easily go several days without shampooing. In fact, if I do try to wash my hair daily or even every other day, my scalp gets very dry. Also, up until a few months ago, I would get a very oily forehead within a few hours of washing my face but now, that does not happen. I can go 24 hours plus, maybe even indefinately without my forehead and face getting oily. Mastery, I also agree with what you said about eliminating all the cooked oils, I believe that makes a big difference too. I have only been using virgin coconut oil for the little cooking I do, and feel that the ellimination of all the other oils common to most people's diets make a huge difference in general health. I am also on the IH supplement regimen and feel that has made a positive impact as well. I had regular itchiness which disappeared completely within a couple months of taking the supplements.

Troy

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 am

Good for you Troy, well done.

NOw that yoru itch is gone, have you expeienced any regrowth or general thickening yet?

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 am

Hi Mastery, thanks!

I have been noticing some new growth along my hairline, and maybe a little bit of thickening over the top, but nothing really significant yet. I am hopeful that I am on the right path though. I am really getting interested in giving LLLT a try and am seriously thinking about making a helmet within the next couple of months or so.

Troy

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 am

tcpratt on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

...the reason why I have so little sebum/oily skin lately must be in large part because of my regular consumption of ACV over the last several months.

tcpratt - how much ACV do you take in a day? Morning and Night?
I'm taking it maybe 4 times a week.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next