Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!!

+4
steve215
sdguy
ubraj
gbp2000
8 posters

Go down

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! Empty Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!!

Post  gbp2000 Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok, a while ago I mentioned I was getting moderate but consistent regrowth. I wasn't sure at the time wether it was due to my heavy use of topical papain at the start of the year or my use of topical and internal colloidals as recommended by Prague.

Despite suggestions to try a load of random things, I havn't altered any variables to try and determine the primary cause of the regrowth.

Over the past two months my regrowth has slowed to near zero. Initially I thought it was due to the number of applications per day, but increasing has had no impact on my vellus hair. Initially, when I increased the number of applications per day the change in the length of my vellus hair was very noticeable. This is no longer the case.

For this reason, I have assumed that the lack of Papain (I stopped around march) is not the primary driver of my regrowth.

Initially, I put my lack of progress down to attending a few too many parties... but after a few months of clean living I am seeing no improvement.

Then it struck me, I had bought a new bottle of colloidal silver, from the same company as before.

I now suspect that I have been sold distilled water, as I have added salt to a sample of the water and it does not become cloudy. Nor does the water feel quite the same on application.

Does anyone have a reliable, easy way for me to test the water for colloidal silver (no multimeters etc)?

If I can determine this I should be able to say if:

the colloidal silver has been the primary regrowth agent OR
If there is another unknown variable inhibiting regrowth

cheers guys!

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! Empty Re: Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!!

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 am

gbp2000 wrote:
Does anyone have a reliable, easy way for me to test the water for colloidal silver (no multimeters etc)?

Shine a laser in it. You'll notice if their is collodial silver in that way.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! Empty Re: Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!!

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am

Which company did you buy from? The colloidal silver / copper / boron / manganese that I've bought really was of shit quality, next time I purchase it'll be from somebody really reliable, going to be Catalyons all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:33 am

I'm afraid I don't have any lasers, although I really should get a laser helmet, I want to complete this phase of my experiment before moving on...

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:52 am

I bought silver from quench.ca and can definitely taste it in the back of my throat when I drink, so I'm guessing you should be able to tell the difference between it and distilled water by drinking just a tablespoon.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 am

Where I live, lasers are sold in a lot of stores. Can always buy one on ebay though http://cgi.ebay.com/Max-5mW-Powerful-Red-Laser-Pointer-Pen-Beam-Light-9863-/150506621459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230ae4ca13

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 am

The first batch tasted slightly different (a little tingle - very slight) - this is like water.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  steve215 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 am

gbp2000 wrote:The first batch tasted slightly different (a little tingle - very slight) - this is like water.

Try Mesosilver, I read they are one of the best.

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  MAO Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 am

action<reaction wrote:Which company did you buy from? The colloidal silver / copper / boron / manganese that I've bought really was of shit quality, next time I purchase it'll be from somebody really reliable, going to be Catalyons all the way.

Which company was this? How did you come to the conclusion about the quality of these elements?

MAO

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! Empty GBP 2000

Post  bocor Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 am

I was wandering what your full regimen of colloidal silver is?How much do you take internally everyday? and what strength do you apply topically like how many ppm?I almost started this but was worried about my scalp turning blue.Have you noticed any bluish gray tint to your scalp?And how long did you use before you noticed results?
Thanks
J

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

AR, what company? I use MineralLife, but I want to make sure I'm not using low quality minerals. I haven't noticed any significant results yet. And are you using individual min's or the whole spectrum of trace min's?

Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:46 am

The company was a local canadian company, I have the bottles somewhere but at the moment the brand name isn't jumping to mind, rest assured that its not quench, mineralifeonline, catalyons, labcatal, or any of those brands.

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 am

how about making your own colloidal silver at home?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Stopped: I think My Colloidal is actually distilled water!! Empty Anyone else using CS?

Post  teacup Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 am

Anyone else benefited from ingesting and applying CS (colloidal silver) topically?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down