Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face?

+2
blueway
Maelstrom
6 posters

Go down

Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? Empty Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face?

Post  Maelstrom Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

I am desperate to reduce my skins oiliness. Would making a topical along the lines of IH's shampoo but adding it to a facial cleanser instead e.g. a tea tree foaming wash, reduce sebum production on my face?

Would it be safe to do this? Could I expect any side-effects and any idea what they might be?

Thanks guys.

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? Empty Re: Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face?

Post  blueway Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 am

I have used chromium chelate to reduce my oily skin face, 400 mcg/day 2 months.

blueway

Back to top Go down

Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face? Empty Re: Lithium oratate and DMSO topical - for face?

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:50 am

The thing that helped me the most with my very oily facial skin was......oil--emu oil specifically. my pores have shrunk down considerably and produce very little sebum compared to before. I guess all these years of stripping the lipids off my face with cleansers and not replacing them after washing my face just made my face produce more and more oil and sebum. Emu apparently has antibacterial effects as well so maybe that is part of why it helps so much. I can't answer your question about the lithium, but I'd thought I'd at least tell you this. Carnetine, B5 and NAC can also help, but I found that the emu oil helps more and was more immediate. Part of what works better may depend on why your face is producing so much oil in the first place.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 am

JosephineMarie wrote:The thing that helped me the most with my very oily facial skin was......oil--emu oil specifically. my pores have shrunk down considerably and produce very little sebum compared to before. I guess all these years of stripping the lipids off my face with cleansers and not replacing them after washing my face just made my face produce more and more oil and sebum. Emu apparently has antibacterial effects as well so maybe that is part of why it helps so much. I can't answer your question about the lithium, but I'd thought I'd at least tell you this. Carnetine, B5 and NAC can also help, but I found that the emu oil helps more and was more immediate. Part of what works better may depend on why your face is producing so much oil in the first place.
That's strange because if I leave any oil (emu, coconut) on my face it will actually clog up the pores and I will get a bunch of small puss filled white heads.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 am

Maelstrom - This should work, and actually even a small amount taken internally will help clear up the oiliness.

If you try it internally, I suggest 10 milligrams of Lithium orotate.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 am

j87x wrote:
JosephineMarie wrote:The thing that helped me the most with my very oily facial skin was......oil--emu oil specifically. my pores have shrunk down considerably and produce very little sebum compared to before. I guess all these years of stripping the lipids off my face with cleansers and not replacing them after washing my face just made my face produce more and more oil and sebum. Emu apparently has antibacterial effects as well so maybe that is part of why it helps so much. I can't answer your question about the lithium, but I'd thought I'd at least tell you this. Carnetine, B5 and NAC can also help, but I found that the emu oil helps more and was more immediate. Part of what works better may depend on why your face is producing so much oil in the first place.
That's strange because if I leave any oil (emu, coconut) on my face it will actually clog up the pores and I will get a bunch of small puss filled white heads.

That is strange!... just kidding. I still get a pimple here and there, but my pores have stopped being sebum factories. I only use 3-4 drops of it and mix it with a little water or copper peptides and spread it all over my face and neck after washing my face. The oil I am using has antioxidants in it too--not sure if that makes any difference--maybe it does, I think it may have vitamin A in it--it is orange in color.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 am

JosephineMarie, you may want to link the product you use and how exactly for others benefit - thanks

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 am

lund wrote:JosephineMarie, you may want to link the product you use and how exactly for others benefit - thanks

This is the product I use:

http://store.reverseskinaging.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=81S

Typically, I wash my face once a day in the morning - sometimes I wash my face at night, but not always--just depends on how tired I am. Currently I am using an orange cleanser from Trader Joe's that I like. After washing, I apply 4 drops of Emu Oil S and add either a little water or a little bit of copper peptide serum and smooth all over my face and neck. My skin has never been better and my pores on my nose and chin have never been smaller--well, at least since before my teens. I no longer suffer from having a shiny t-zone, like I used to. I also, use LacSal (lactic acid 10%/salicylic 2%) serum, on my face a couple of times a week to exfoliate. It is important to slough off the dead skin cells as they contribute to clogging pores, which creates whiteheads.

Besides the Emu Oil S, I get the LacSal and copper pepties serum from www.skinbiology.com (the link above is to the Emu Oil S, but it's the same site for the other products).
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Maelstrom Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 am

blueway wrote:I have used chromium chelate to reduce my oily skin face, 400 mcg/day 2 months.

blueway - Would CHROMIUM PICOLINATE be any good do you think?

How oily was your skin to begin with?

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Maelstrom Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:03 am

Caustic Symmetry:

The only lithium orotate I can find is this:

DOCTOR'S BEST BEST LITHIUM OROTATE 125 MG 200T

ebay

Would one a day taken internally be ok or should I crush one up, add some DMSO and put it in a facewash and use it topically?

Many thanks guys this is really important to me.

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 am

Maelstrom - Yes, that will work, or you can find it in powdered form here:

http://www.easycart.net/cgi-bin/BeyondACenturyInc./search.cgi

crushed Lithium pills (or powder) type in "lithium" in the search box

You could try taking one orally or you could crush it up in DMSO, but if you use it as lotion, make sure it is blended into a lotion, because by itself with DMSO would be much too strong on its own.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maelstrom Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks CS.

I can get DMSO gel (91%) or a liquid (99%) from ebay. Which would be better do you think? Crushing a lithium tablet into some DMSO gel or a crushed lithium tablet + DMSO liquid in another container, say a face wash?

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 am

Maelstrom - Would use the liquid DMSO and not the gel. Whether it is a lotion or face wash, bear in mind that you want to use very low concentrations of Lithium/DMSO if applied to the face, so make sure the volume of lotion/wash is at least 4 oz for the amount you are using.

You can use a stronger potency for the scalp.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maelstrom Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 am

I've been using this for a couple of weeks in the a.m. in Dr Bronners liquid peppermint soap. I used 1 crushed tablet and a small amount of DMSO. It may be helping but I would like more.

The DMSO was frozen solid as a rock. I had to chip bits out - could that be why it's not working so well? I thought it would just eventually dissolve in the soap. Should I just add another crushed lithium tablet? What do you think?

Maelstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down