Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet"

Go down

Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" Empty Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet"

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 am

I can't help but get some discussion going for this, because it's been on my mind majorly since investing myself so heavily in my health. My respect for the opinions of the users of this site also leaves me pleasantly awaiting any response.

We're on the edge of a number of different astounding medical advances in the near future, of which the hair growth and regrowth field will be perhaps brought to a very neat and happy end for all involved. I for one would LOVE this technology to hit the world, the implications of seamless healing and new hair follicle generation, all without the horrible side effects and pains involved in current methods... it's in the vein of miracles.

But what happens when we are once more alleviated of the responsibility of making sure our bodies are correctly running to ensure we maintain our the benefits? (Hair growth, attractive bodies, clear skin, what have you)

So really, Do you think...

...that the public will react by altering their lives in a positive fashion when presented with the chance to preserve a youthful visage?

...that the public will do what seems most common, and finally have no "reason" to adhere to proper diet, supplementation, or health regimen?

Finally, what are your opinions regarding the long term outcomes of both possibilities? My concerns personally would be on a genetic scale, more so on the immediate afflictions of lifestyle disease.

Short video regarding the advancement.

Interview with an involved Histogen scientist, Dr. Ziering.
http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1349

Histogen's page.
http://www.histogen.com/

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet" Empty Re: Off Topic Ethics: Concequences of "the Magic Bullet"

Post  Maup Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:58 pm

What are the opinions here about histogen and aderans and these other companies that want to use stamcells and folliclecloniing? Apperantly histogen will be released in Asia in 2013, but we heard this type of claims before. Remember intercytex wich said they would release their product in 2010. And what about side effects? i read some scary stuff about stamcells and cancer tumors.

Maup

Back to top Go down