Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Let's Show our Appreciation to CS EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Let's Show our Appreciation to CS

+9
Jocko59
Abhi
LittleFighter
JosephineMarie
Hoppipolla
ubraj
The Natural
DM5
sdguy
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's Show our Appreciation to CS Empty Let's Show our Appreciation to CS

Post  sdguy Thu May 27, 2010 11:34 am

It's funny the "To Caustic Symmetry" thread came up in the past few days because I had sent an email to Overmachogrande last week about getting a deal on a laser helmet for CS. It occurred to me in a thread where CS said he liked the idea of LLLT and would get a helmet eventually but that funds are a little tight right now. I talked to OMG and he's going to make one basically for cost so we just need to get together around $500.

There are two ways to help out:

1. Go to immortalhair.org and click the Tips jar. This will take you to PayPal and you can donate using your PayPal account or a major credit card. If you're feeling the pinch of this lousy economy, pitch in $5 or $10, and if you're doing well, go for $15 or more.

2. Click the ads. I run a site of my own and know that very few people click ads to help with site costs so I generally try to click them here if the ad is remotely interesting. Please don't go clicking 20 ads thinking you're doing CS a favor though, Google frowns on this and may not pay him anything (and suspend his account). Just remember the ads are there and click if one seems ok, then when you're on the site you should at least read their pitch.

After you donate, add the amount to this thread and we'll see how fast we can get it done. It's the least we can do with all of the time CS spends on the site.

I'll start it off, I just donated $10 and clicked on a Head and Shoulders ad. It was useless!

Total to date: $10

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Let's Show our Appreciation to CS Empty Re: Let's Show our Appreciation to CS

Post  DM5 Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm

I just popped in $15.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 27, 2010 12:14 pm

I would but my money is literally going into the supplements and school. I'm certain once I finish school, money shouldn't be an issue assuming I get a job I like haha.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 27, 2010 12:47 pm

I find it to be absurd that OMG is charging IH for a helmet (that may or may not produce results) in the first place. OMG would do well to just give away several of those Star Wars helmets, which he has (oh so much) confidence in, and receive free advertising from IH & others on this site. That is, if it, the helmet, can actually produce significant results.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 pm

OMG doesn't need anymore testimonial. He has plenty and laser aren't anything new; they have been producing some of the best results for a long time. I think he should give IH a helmet free of labor costs.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Donated $15

CS,

Words can't express how much you've helped me out and the hair loss community!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 27, 2010 1:53 pm

People will only hear what they want to hear.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I definitely intend to donate as soon as I have a little bit more to my name! hehe Smile

This site has benefited me tremendously and if I do come out the other end of this with a success story, I will feel forever in CS's debt!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Oh what the hey I just donated $15 as well! Let's see how high we can get this! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu May 27, 2010 2:22 pm

The Natural wrote:I find it to be absurd that OMG is charging IH for a helmet (that may or may not produce results) in the first place. OMG would do well to just give away several of those Star Wars helmets, which he has (oh so much) confidence in, and receive free advertising from IH & others on this site. That is, if it, the helmet, can actually produce significant results.

C'mon now. OMG is going to make it at cost, and CS would like to have one, so really it doesn't matter if you think it's just a Star Wars helmet right? The point is to show CS appreciation for all his efforts and assistance.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu May 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Good job sdguy Smile $20
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

The effect that lasers have had on hair loss is mixed. Period.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm

The Natural wrote:The effect that lasers have had on hair loss is mixed. Period.

I give up. Period.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I just agree with being thankful to CS for putting so much effort on this site and giving extremely valuable information that not only comes from his own research but from years of real experience. That's worth more than gold.

I think it is also worth to mention that other people have been also contributing enormously to this site and to the "alternative movement" with their own research and helping many many people. Jdp, Paradox, North-Europe, etc, etc.. Damn!!!!, guys... sorry I know there's more of you but can't remember you all at the moment, just what popped up in my mind.

The least we can do to support this site is by helping others, trying new things, keep reporting, etc. And of course, donate! also click on the links! I will donate as soon as I transfer funds to my paypal account.

Thank you CS, specially you (you deserve it), and of course all of you guys for you great effort and enthusiasm on contributing to this site.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu May 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah I didn't add that. Thanks CS for all the advice and everything else(Love the hot chicks on the Daily topics too)! And to JDP and NID and all the other awesome helpful contributors as well. This forum is ultra- helpful and very necessary and needs support as it costs CS money to run.

PS. And clicking an ad link everytime your here will help as well.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 27, 2010 4:20 pm

IH, thanks for all that you do here!

1, the "testimonials" are mixed.

Jdp, it's not what I "hear." It's what I've read.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu May 27, 2010 7:00 pm

The Natural wrote:I find it to be absurd that OMG is charging IH for a helmet (that may or may not produce results) in the first place. OMG would do well to just give away several of those Star Wars helmets, which he has (oh so much) confidence in, and receive free advertising from IH & others on this site. That is, if it, the helmet, can actually produce significant results.

Yikes, I was hoping for a little more in the way of contributions and less in the way of controversy. First off, OMG's making it for CS at cost, which means he's giving away his labor for free. Second, if CS likes the helmet and thinks it's helping out then they can work out an advertising deal later. Third, the money is going straight to CS, so if he decides he'd rather use it on some new supplements he's been wanting to try then that's really up to him, isn't it? I thought the laser helmet was a good idea because he mentioned being interested but said money was a little tight right now.

Anyway, it looks like we're at $75 so far. Let's keep it coming, there's a long way to go.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 pm

sdguy wrote:Third, the money is going straight to CS, so if he decides he'd rather use it on some new supplements he's been wanting to try then that's really up to him, isn't it? I thought the laser helmet was a good idea because he mentioned being interested but said money was a little tight right now.

My word! I can surely think of better ways to spend $500, than on a laser helmet. Just think of how much curcumin, resveratrol, vitamin D3, Fo ti, ginseng, magnesium citrate, MSM, vitamin C, and Toco-8 one could buy with $500!

But as you correctly stated, IH may use the money as he likes. Wink

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 28, 2010 1:14 am

Maybe he'll just buy a LOT of curcumin! Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 am

$5 to Caustic. Will pay more in due time.
Thank you CS for your effort and support. Really appreciated. Smile
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Fri May 28, 2010 2:51 am

The Natural wrote:My word! I can surely think of better ways to spend $500, than on a laser helmet. Just think of how much curcumin, resveratrol, vitamin D3, Fo ti, ginseng, magnesium citrate, MSM, vitamin C, and Toco-8 one could buy with $500!

You're missing the point again, CS mentioned being interested in one and I think he's qualified to decide on his own whether he wants to try one or not.

Ok everyone, we're up to a measly $80, I know there are a lot more people out there that have benefited from this forum and CS's advice.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 28, 2010 3:32 am

sdguy & CS,

I noticed at regrowth a few are selling their used lasers. Can always buy used and have OMG wire and put together a new helmet for CS for free. I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy used lasers especially considering it's said they are guaranteed for life or at least a very long time .... although not sure if the warranty transfers over. Not to mention I don't believe I've personally had a laser go out or at least more than a couple.

Also, maybe Dr. Maricle/Aixiz can donate some lasers for free or sell them at cost to OMG.

Just a thought ....

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Let's Show our Appreciation to CS Empty You kind of have to wonder...

Post  Jocko59 Fri May 28, 2010 4:18 am

why you see folks at Regrowth and other sites trying to sell their helmets.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 am

and how many hundreds of helmets have been sold and made?

Can we keep this thread on track. sdguy is trying to do a service to CS. That is all.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:16 am

Natural,

I firmly believe that if you do it correctly, (pre-shampoo clay treatment, shampoo, then laser helmet) lasers will stop everyones hair loss. I had the premature hairloss that started at the age of 17 and it was extremely aggressive and I was able to stop it and get regrowth. I believe that I had the worst case possible and I got results. Theres a testimonial for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next