Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this!

+7
CausticSymmetry
j87x
Espio
a
abc123
helpmyhair1
11 posters

Go down

Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! Empty Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this!

Post  helpmyhair1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 pm

In your 20s and thinning? yep me too. I'm thinking we may have the same kind of hair loss.. so lets get together and figure it out!

Whats working for you?

I still have most of my hair, on the IH Supplement line, plus iodine, and ashwaghanda. If I could halt hairloss, I would be more than happy. Currently I think my treatment is helping, but I'm still slowly losing the battle.

Also, I heard younger guys should have an anti-androgren.. true? if so, what do u use for this?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! Empty Re: Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this!

Post  abc123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

abc123

Back to top Go down

Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this! Empty Re: Younger Guys Losing Hair - Lets solve this!

Post  a<r Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:40 pm

search function used.. answers not found.. plus some of the info i found is old and has since been thought differently today. Just trying to get some info on what we know now.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

For young balders, you need to get your SHBG higher to bind up that free testosterone. Studies show that low protein diets help a lot with raising SHBG. Also, increasing insulin sensitivity is very important for SHBG as well, but there is plenty you can read on this site about how to increase insulin sensitivity.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

I second Espio, that is one angle to look into. Beyond that, it's sometimes exasperating for more read users to see posts like this because it's truly a shame that so much good, amazing information is buried amongst the posts, so we get new users come in with no idea of the massive groundwork of knowledge this site has accumulated.

To start you off with some of the major puzzle pieces of MPB, I really strongly recommend you look through the posts of CausticSymmetry, LittleFighter, jdp (I have his best posts saved under one thread on my act
Abc123 also has some very good stuff that breathes new, constructive life into old topics.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 am

All the work and responsibility, but none of the rewards. Where do I sign up? Laughing Meanwhile in the real world, we socialize risks and privatize gains. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 am

aI second Espio, that is one angle to look into. Beyond that, it's sometimes exasperating for more read users to see posts like this because it's truly a shame that so much good, amazing information is buried amongst the posts, so we get new users come in with no idea of the massive groundwork of knowledge this site has accumulated.

To start you off with some of the major puzzle pieces of MPB, I really strongly recommend you look through the posts of CausticSymmetry, LittleFighter, jdp (I have his best posts saved under one thread on my act
Abc123 also has some very good stuff that breathes new, constructive life into old topics.
Maybe we could get a few stickies up with compiled information in them, and possibly a table of contents?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 am

I've asked Caustic about that before, though for a reason I can't remember he declined at the time.

If he's reading, maybe he'd like to reconsider or chime in, making stickies that are dedicated to all of the standard questions would really help, likewise sticky's that keep current cutting edge things in the forefront will keep the progress coming and the excess fluffy threads to a minimum.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 am

Also if you're reading CS, I'd be willing to take the time and energy to cut all the info down into sections if you don't have the time, provided the users are okay with that. I also vote that numerous other users could be of great help here.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 am

A > R - It would be cool if there was a FAQ section that could be made into a sticky with the comments section closed, so that it doesn't grow into a monstrous thread.

I probably declined on the suggestion before because there is just so much information to sort through, however if you're willing to filter it, that would be pretty amazing.

If anyone new to this forum is reading this, there is a lot of subject material that maybe new to some but it's been covered so much, that it's no longer a novel thing for many long time readers.

Let me know what you think.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:04 am

Hey CS.

I totally understand not wanting to sift through this ... it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, except there's no hay, it's all needles.

I'm going to say that yes, I'll start going through the old posts again, but it won't be for a month or more. Will be working in a remote location soon where I'll have a lot of time to myself, I'm currently writing nonstop anyway so I can throw an hour or so a day to this as I think it really needs to be done.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 am

I have a site concept in the works that will be a separate entity from the forum that we can use to compile everything. It's a monumental task, but I plan on doing it in, hopefully, the near future.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 am

A > R & Nid That sounds awesome!

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 am

aHey CS.

I totally understand not wanting to sift through this ... it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, except there's no hay, it's all needles.

I'm going to say that yes, I'll start going through the old posts again, but it won't be for a month or more. Will be working in a remote location soon where I'll have a lot of time to myself, I'm currently writing nonstop anyway so I can throw an hour or so a day to this as I think it really needs to be done.

A Wiki would be ideal!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

For sure all the "young" balders here just want the easy, quick, answer to the hair loss problem, they don't have the motivation of put the puzzle together on their own these days. Its sad really, everyone in these recent generations doesn't look at research as a puzzle to fit together on their own, they just want the summed up response (IE: SOmeone ELSE's response).

There is no way to sum this all up, furthermore, which theories would you use on the FAQ list? There are very respectable posters on this forum who have very different opinions. CS is obviously the most respected person on this forum of course, with a supplement based approached. Then you have JDP who has more of a intolerance and chelation based approached. Some people recommend fats, some carbs, it goes on and on.

Espio

mature_hairline_coper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Espio wrote:For sure all the "young" balders here just want the easy, quick, answer to the hair loss problem, they don't have the motivation of put the puzzle together on their own these days. Its sad really, everyone in these recent generations doesn't look at research as a puzzle to fit together on their own, they just want the summed up response (IE: SOmeone ELSE's response).

There is no way to sum this all up, furthermore, which theories would you use on the FAQ list? There are very respectable posters on this forum who have very different opinions. CS is obviously the most respected person on this forum of course, with a supplement based approached. Then you have JDP who has more of a intolerance and chelation based approached. Some people recommend fats, some carbs, it goes on and on.

The wiki wouldn't contain recommendations, just quick access to information instead of having to search for it yourself. For example you could have a page on leaky gut with summaries of little fighters/actions/hoppi's (Razz) findings. It would be up to the individual to decide what makes the most sense and what treatments to undertake.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  dudesy Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm

im so for this wiki thing!

im a young guy looking/researching for a solution. ive been perusing this site for some while now, and i find myself trying things that others have already discredited through trial and error.
my hair continues to get worse by the way. but the wiki would totally help with all the sifting.
like focusing light into a concentrated beam.

im becoming more and more desperate as time goes on and my hair gets worse and worse.
i was even considering what papilla power was offering.

I still have full "coverage". ive become a master at concealing.
like helpmyhair1 i would love to even just save the hair i have.

okay, so ive tried lasering...but it was with a lasercomb. i remember it keeping my hair from shedding like one day. and i thought it was stimulating some hair regrowth, but i think it was just small miniaturizing hairs dying away...though i did grow one think hair way in the front of my hairline.
then i tried some scalp expansion theory junk that involved applying pressure to the skull with my hands in hopes to reshape my head
to keep it from expanding...ugh
ive tried a this stuff from a tricologist/hair stylist Benedict Palmeri from Hawaii that i saw on youtube.
this one seemed to make sense, but im not too sure of its effectiveness.
this one involved a shampoo, a leave in topical, and a boar bristle brush. the idea was that sebum builds up on the scalp and then skin cells grow over the sebum thus clogging the hair follicle. So one must be persistent in keeping the scalp clean. it did make my scalp look and feel nice.
but i was afraid the boar bristle brush was pulling my hair out. they said i should keep at it...i ended up quitting. the stuff was all natural by the way.
then i found this site.
ive done a few heavy metal detoxes. ive been on the IH top six.
i was on Tri-iodine but it made me break out. i think ill get back on it.
and ive been trying to tame my eating habits. and theres a lot of other background junk that i left out about myself that could play a role in all this, but ive said enough.
and now im here. lets help each other.

dudesy

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:48 pm

dudesy wrote:
i was on Tri-iodine but it made me break out. i think ill get back on it.

Most likely a detox reaction, would go back on it and stick it out, it will clear.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  dudesy Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm

thanks tooyoung
will do!

dudesy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down