Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin

+5
elan164
blueway
KAPTUNKRUNK
Lw
tao81
9 posters

Go down

germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin Empty germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin

Post  tao81 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 am

After reading the excellent thread about calcification and doing some research on my own i´ve decided to pay mor attention to the detox aspect.
I´m already on MCP, but now I want to add iodine boron indium and germanium.
But I´m not sure which is the right dose for those minerals and towards what attention should be paid , e.g which of those minerals can be taken together and so on..
Till now I´m planning to take 3-6mg boron (citrat) p.d. but about the others I´ve no clue Question
Prague has adviced to take kombu for iodine, but how much a day and in wich form??(pure boiled etc..???)
About indium and germanium I don´t even know the best source for it. Is there a natural source or are you buying the pure stuff??? I read something about not taking indium and germanium together, is this right??
So in conclusion I would be very happy if someone could tell me what would be a good daily amount of these minerals, which sources are the best and if there´s anything important to know about the intake.

tao81

Back to top Go down

germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin Empty Re: germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin

Post  Lw Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 pm

I would be interested also.
principally about indium, I am still looking for it, don't really know where to buy..
I just bought mobdylene, germanium and boron from a french website here (asahi.fr)
in the menu look under "oligo-éléments ionisés". this is from the same laboratory wich prague got his bottles.
but I don't know if they do ship at the international.
I've just ordered some, i'll probably got them tomorrow.
I will update about my state.

Lw

Back to top Go down

germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin Empty Re: germanium, boron, molybdenum, indium, iodin

Post  tao81 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm

lw4 thx for the information!

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  KAPTUNKRUNK Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 am

from what ive read korean ginseng has alot of germanium, as far as the others idk. im gonna get some soon.

KAPTUNKRUNK

Back to top Go down

Post  blueway Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I would be interested also principally about indium ...

blueway

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am

imdiumease iherb

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  brandnew Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

was reading somewhere that indium shouldnt be taken on its own as it will cause an imbalance.

here we go

Iridium has great value if given in proper ratio with other appropriate elements, but given alone it may well be harmful to many because of it's effect on cellular growth in a body that is already somewhat unbalanced--we would suggest taking care and taking intelligently

from here

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am

Indium and iridium are not the same. If looking for iridium would want m iridium (orme) and not colloidal iridium for best results. To add further, not sure I've ever seen straight m iridium without others included.

If looking for indium, this one is good http://www.iherb.com/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146?at=0

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 am

JDP,

I can't find much out there on what indium actually does. I watched a video by some layperson who claimed it does nothing on its own, but it helps with the absorption of other minerals. Is that accurate?

You also said that it balances hormones I believe? By what mechanism does it do that? The guy who posted that video claimed it cured his adrenal fatigue, but he was in the early stages of it.

Do you have a good source of info on what exactly it does and how it does it?

Thanks as always

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 am

CS has a good blurb on it on healthyfixx.com. Find the gray hair post.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Paradox,

Yes, there is a study showing increased absorption of minerals and normalization of hormone levels. I think I have them printed out years ago but it would take me a long time to find. A google search should find them but here is an article about indium. http://www.articlesbase.com/nutrition-articles/is-indium-the-next-new-super-supplement-360662.html

IME, the reviews here are accurate and is the one I take... although rarely and at a lower dose. http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146/?p=1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:15 am

rdkml wrote:Paradox,

Yes, there is a study showing increased absorption of minerals and normalization of hormone levels. I think I have them printed out years ago but it would take me a long time to find. A google search should find them but here is an article about indium. http://www.articlesbase.com/nutrition-articles/is-indium-the-next-new-super-supplement-360662.html

IME, the reviews here are accurate and is the one I take... although rarely and at a lower dose. http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146/?p=1

JDP,

Thanks. That's the one I just ordered. The instructions say to take on an empty stomach in the morning at the back of the tongue. This is pretty inconvenient for me because the collagen 1 and 3 I'm trialing has the same directions, and I am usually starving in the morning and like to eat ASAP. Do you believe these instructions are important or can I take it on the tongue on a full stomach and/or different times of day?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Personally, I would vote to take in the morning on an empty stomach and not at any other time but I haven't tried at different times of the day enough to be positive.

If this is a problem because of other supplements, you can always rotate supplements which I personally would do rather than taking both at the same time.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Good idea thanks.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Paradox said:
The instructions say to take on an empty stomach in the morning at the back of the tongue. This is pretty inconvenient for me because the collagen 1 and 3 I'm trialing has the same directions, and I am usually starving in the morning and like to eat ASAP.

Paradox, I've been taking indium for a couple of months (gray hair experiment). I keep it in the bathroom, which is normally the first place we all head in the morning. I drop it on my tongue then do whatever I have to do (use facilities, change clothes, make the bed, etc.) before heading off to the kitchen to take my other empty stomach supplements. I find that 10 minutes (the amount of time the indium bottle advises you to wait before eating or drinking) passes pretty quickly this way. Doing it ike this ensures the indium does not disrupt my routine (I had the same problem as you before I started ykeeping it in the bathroom).

IMHO a few drops of indium makes less difference to the "empty stomach rule" than some capsules. That's why I decided to try it this way, and now I find it most convenient.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 am

whodathunkit wrote:Paradox said:
The instructions say to take on an empty stomach in the morning at the back of the tongue. This is pretty inconvenient for me because the collagen 1 and 3 I'm trialing has the same directions, and I am usually starving in the morning and like to eat ASAP.

Paradox, I've been taking indium for a couple of months (gray hair experiment). I keep it in the bathroom, which is normally the first place we all head in the morning. I drop it on my tongue then do whatever I have to do (use facilities, change clothes, make the bed, etc.) before heading off to the kitchen to take my other empty stomach supplements. I find that 10 minutes (the amount of time the indium bottle advises you to wait before eating or drinking) passes pretty quickly this way. Doing it ike this ensures the indium does not disrupt my routine (I had the same problem as you before I started ykeeping it in the bathroom).

IMHO a few drops of indium makes less difference to the "empty stomach rule" than some capsules. That's why I decided to try it this way, and now I find it most convenient.

Thanks,

I just re-read the bottle and it says 10min like you said. I was thinking it was an hour.

Have you noticed anything in any way from the indium? I read that it boosts mood and is great for glandular problems and endocrine stuff. I have adrenal fatigue so I'm wondering what you've noted from it. Probably too early to tell on the gray hair huh? I notice that it's hard to count the drops because it;s at the back of the tongue and I can't really feel how much is coming out. Not a big deal really, but indium is toxic/poisonous in really high doses.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down