Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day?

3 posters

Go down

Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? Empty Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day?

Post  ganny Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 pm

While my hair feels very clean I wonder if I'm destroying an beneficial natural oil in my hair. Opinions?

ganny

Back to top Go down

Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? Empty Re: Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day?

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 pm

My hair dries out by shampooing more than once per week.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day? Empty Re: Using Aubrey's Ginseng Shampoo, Lithium and DMSO...do I need to shampoo every day?

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:46 pm

hi ganny and cpio.

I typically need to shampoo 2x a day. By evening typically my hair is oily again.

i just recently (as of today) stopped with SLS shampoo and today i notice a huge difference the quality of my hair.

Ganny, i want to know about what oils mean to hair as well.

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down