Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Low iron and possible long covid EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Low iron and possible long covid EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Low iron and possible long covid EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Low iron and possible long covid EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Low iron and possible long covid

3 posters

Go down

Low iron and possible long covid Empty Low iron and possible long covid

Post  shaftless Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:01 pm

An interesting study out of the UK. For those who claim to be suffering from long covid there may be an iron connection. Maybe even other ailments caused from toxins that cause inflammation as well.

Supposedly when we get inflammation from something our bodies decide to "hide" iron from our blood. The reason being is that bacteria uses iron to its advantage so the body tries to dysregulate it and not make it available in our blood. Many people with covid had low blood iron levels, especially the ones that developed long covid.

Its not necessarily that there is a shortage of iron in the body...it was just removed from the blood and placed somewhere else...possibly the liver. It's an interesting theory. So maybe getting more iron in your blood would be helpful if you experienced a lot of inflammation from whatever and still don't feel quite right. Trick is how do you get your liver to release stored iron?

scratch

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/other/study-low-iron-levels-could-be-key-trigger-of-long-covid/ss-BB1jjcsb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=2b355415cf384bd088dcfb0c65bf62cd&ei=88#image=1

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Low iron and possible long covid Empty Re: Low iron and possible long covid

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:19 pm

shaftless wrote:An interesting study out of the UK. For those who claim to be suffering from long covid there may be an iron connection. Maybe even other ailments caused from toxins that cause inflammation as well.

Supposedly when we get inflammation from something our bodies decide to "hide" iron from our blood. The reason being is that bacteria uses iron to its advantage so the body tries to dysregulate it and not make it available in our blood. Many people with covid had low blood iron levels, especially the ones that developed long covid.

Its not necessarily that there is a shortage of iron in the body...it was just removed from the blood and placed somewhere else...possibly the liver. It's an interesting theory. So maybe getting more iron in your blood would be helpful if you experienced a lot of inflammation from whatever and still don't feel quite right. Trick is how do you get your liver to release stored iron?

scratch

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/other/study-low-iron-levels-could-be-key-trigger-of-long-covid/ss-BB1jjcsb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=2b355415cf384bd088dcfb0c65bf62cd&ei=88#image=1

Health agency says ‘long COVID’ doesn’t exist, calling it ‘unnecessary fear’

https://insiderpaper.com/health-agency-says-long-covid-doesnt-exist-calling-it-unnecessary-fear/

Of course, if we examine the scientific literature and interpret it with pure scientific rigor, the construct of viruses, pathogenic or otherwise simply do not exist.

Long C0NV!D is more accurately Quackcine injury

Amish Officially Declared ‘World’s Healthiest Children’ After Rejecting Big Pharma Vaccines

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/amish-officially-declared-worlds-healthiest-children-after-rejecting-big-pharma-vaccines/
[/quote]

So, I digress to the MSM article alleging long C0NV!D...and low iron.

Iron deficiency can influence blood coagulation.

If we take a look back at the "viruses does not exist thread or similar threads written during 2020 through 2021, myself and others were speculating on what CONV!D would be if there was indeed any actually illness being presented.

The "corona effect" which is seen with dark field microscopy mimics the images of pathological blood coagulation. This is often seen in diabetes or cardiovascular disease patients, and has been around as long as these diseases were prevalent (think processed food access).

Low iron levels have been associated with an increased risk of developing blood clots. Iron plays a crucial role in the body, including the synthesis of hemoglobin, which is necessary for red blood cells to transport oxygen. Insufficient iron can lead to anemia, and symptoms may include fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath.

Everything from Run-Death is-Near (Remdesivir) Fraud_ci's push for this very toxic, experimental drug to treat a non-existent disease that causes a real life threatening condition (renal failure, pulmonary edema--drowning in your own body fluids).

There was also some alarm over the possibility of snake-like peptides or venom which can stimulate pathological blood coagulation. However, the Quackcine these days have the most evidence of direct harm.

Other conditions described as Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) is abnormal clotting of blood throughout the body's blood vessels. It can lead to the formation of blood clots that can block blood flow and cause damage to organs.
I would posit this is the primary mechanism of a lot of people dropping over from post-Quackcination.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm

I think the amish are naturally more healthier than the rest of us since their lifestyle is incredibly healthy. They eat healthier farm grown food with no chemicals and the air is cleaner out in the country. Not to mention they get lots of exercise cuz there's no addicting electronics to make you sedentary and out of shape. This all contributes to a stronger immune system. Good for them.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:15 am

I feel like I might have a random smattering of long covid symptoms >.<

According to Earth Clinic ivermectin works for it.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:59 am

Its funny how you've never heard of long influenza or long whooping cough or long bronchitis in the past. And vaccines have been around forever for these ailments. It's just recently since this covid thing started that long term sufferers are making headlines. Mind you, we've never had mRNA vaccines before either. Hmmm.....

Still, there seems to be more unvaccinated people with long covid compared to vaccinated ones with long covid. I wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of this.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:06 am

shaftless wrote:Its funny how you've never heard of long influenza or long whooping cough or long bronchitis in the past. And vaccines have been around forever for these ailments. It's just recently since this covid thing started that long term sufferers are making headlines. Mind you, we've never had mRNA vaccines before either. Hmmm.....

Still, there seems to be more unvaccinated people with long covid compared to vaccinated ones with long covid. I wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of this.

What material or evidence leaves you with the impression that a fake disease (Long C0NV!D) is exhibited in non-poisoned people?

All symptoms of CONV!D are no different from influenza, and influenza is just a set of symptoms from poor lifestyle habits.

Provoking the glycerol fatty acid cycle - Or The Randle cycle is a biochemical mechanism involving the competition between glucose and fatty acids for their oxidation and uptake in muscle and adipose tissue. The cycle controls fuel selection and adapts the substrate supply and demand in normal tissues. This cycle adds a nutrient-mediated fine tuning on top of the more coarse hormonal control on fuel metabolism.

In other words, combining glucose and fats together will significantly increase one's chance of becoming ill (detoxification).

This why either low fat, high carb or zero carb, high fat get sick less often versus omnivorous diets.

Followers of CIA-based MK-Ultra mind control mainstream media have been subconsciously enslaved into the dogma over germ and virus narrative without any scientific evidence. Only repeat the lie over and over until it sinks in.

There is simply no valid science to support viruses or contagion, instead just scientific fraud.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:45 pm

It's just the timing is weird. Why did the world chug along as if nothing was out of the ordinary and then suddenly WHAM! (not the group) one by one whole countries go into lockdowns with overflowing hospitals all over the world.

I can see "mass psychogenic hysteria" on a large scale maybe...but everyone detoxing all at once over the course of a year or two?

scratch

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:15 pm

shaftless wrote:It's just the timing is weird. Why did the world chug along as if nothing was out of the ordinary and then suddenly WHAM! (not the group) one by one whole countries go into lock-downs with overflowing hospitals all over the world.

I can see "mass psychogenic hysteria" on a large scale maybe...but everyone detoxing all at once over the course of a year or two?

scratch

A question many people have asked, including myself.

In my case, I was already convinced viruses did not exist well before the time the H1N1 (swine flu scam).

However, despite my incredulity, it was striking to me how swept up the public became over this hysteria.
The vaccine patents (at the bottom of this post in 2015!)

So let's get into the answer, why and how?

The short answer is unelected NGO's (non-governmental organizations)
WEF, World Homocide Organization, or my name for them, World Hoax Organization. CDC (Center's for Disease Creation), a plethora of other alphabet agencies.

WHO bribed governments around the world, most of them took the bait (money), but not all of them did.

For example Belarus: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZfDw58om15/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

It was pre-planned several years before the start.
https://rumble.com/v13kefy-must-see-the-plan-who-plans-for-10-years-of-pandemics-from-2020-to-2030.html

It’s all described with terrifying accuracy… ten years before it happened!

The document is titled ‘Scenario for the Future of Technology and International Development’. (9) That says it all: a scenario for the future. It has a chapter called ‘LockStep’, in which a global pandemic is reported as if it had happened in the past, but which is clearly intended as a rehearsal for the future.

The World Economic Forum has created a ‘spinning wheel’ graphic with all their objectives. Here we can see the following three ‘projects’: CON-VID-Scam-Teen19, followed by Global Governance and Internet Governance.

CON-VID-Scam-Teen19 is a critical project that paves the way for the next step: GLOBAL GOVERNANCE. In the near future they plan to create complete censorship of the internet: INTERNET GOVERNANCE.

Nobody Wants these Organizations

Not a single human on the earth has voted for these organizations to even exist, let alone take full control of our lives, families, communities, jobs, health, industries, etc. Yet they present themselves as our ‘world leaders’ who are planning our entire future.

The World Health Organization positioned itself as the authority over our health, without any one of us having chosen them.

They apply a tyranny in mainstream media and social media, where no expression of medical or scientific expertise is allowed, unless it is in line with the guidelines of this ‘World’ organization.

Tens of thousands of medical doctors and scientists have been censored all over the world by Facebook, Youtube and Twitter.

Why?

Because these social media giants seek to portray that only information from the World Health Organization is true. That is a clear example of world tyranny by the globalists. They install their own ‘world’ institutions – that have ZERO authority over any one of us.  But simply because they call themselves ‘world’ leaders, they assume authority over all of humanity.

In the globalist view, mankind as a whole must submit to the ‘World’ Health Organization, without them ever asking our opinion or even consulting with other medical experts. In fact, every medical expert speaking out against their decisions is censored.

This means complete loss of medical freedom, loss of freedom of speech, loss of true science, loss of true journalism and an imposition of dictatorships by organizations that no one voted for, led by individuals that no one chose or wanted.  And yet they simply seize ownership of our entire world.

They are the “big, fat, mean bully on the playground” that plays boss over everyone.

The World Health Organization is Run by a Terrorist
The head of the World Health Organization was a member of a violent revolutionary communist party in Ethiopia: Tigray People’s Liberation Front.

The Department of Homeland Security clearly states:
“The TPLF qualifies as a Tier III terrorist organization… on the basis of its violent activities…”

Let this get through to you: the man directing the World Health Organization is literally a communist terrorist, who has been involved in imposing communism on Ethiopia. That same man is now bullying the entire world, telling all of us what we can and cannot do, censoring every medical professional who has a different opinion, demanding blind obedience from all of humanity, while imposing mandates for vaccination from the WHO’s number one financial sponsor: Bill Gates.

Is this the world you want to live in, from now on?

More and More Pandemics, Until Mankind Submits

These globalists are also threatening humanity with more suffering if we don’t submit to their total control. Prince Charles recently joined the globalists and publicly stated:

There will be more and more pandemics, if we don’t do ‘the great reset’ now.

Bill Gates is already calling this ‘pandemic one’ and is talking about ‘pandemic two and three’. The investigator who in 2013 predicted that a coronavirus pandemic would occur in 2020, followed by riots, has stated that the plan is to create a series of pandemics during 2020-2030.

This decade is the selected timeframe to turn the world into one big prison.

Globalists are planning to cause as many pandemics as necessary in order to break the backbone of humanity, until everybody submits to their global control. Mandating vaccines is key to their plan, because the vaccines will connect us to global control systems. Only the vaccinated will be able to move freely.

Are you beginning to understand why more than 700 medical doctors from Germany, 600 doctors from Spain, thousands of medical experts from the USA and many more all over the world are calling this pandemic a ‘global’ crime’?

Low iron and possible long covid Richar10

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 am

They are saying that the next pandemic will be worse than the last one. But maybe thats just being cautionary and what population models are predicting. An AI-like program took in all the information of how it started in china and after analyzing all the data it concluded it was more likely that "something" escaped from the Wuhan virus lab since some of the first infected people were never near that wet market where it was suspected to come from.

Maybe all part of the plan? Perhaps. But if world organizations are hoping to control all of human-kind one day they have a loooooong way to go. Especially with all the unrest in Israel, Ukraine, Haiti and a few African nations to name a few.

And will current leaders like Kim, Xi and Putin get used to looking up to Bill and Ted after they went on their "excellent adventure"?

I think WHOever is behind all of this needs a destructive world war first and then lay claim to humanity...or what's left of it.

Which is probably in the works lol.

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 am

Just my own interpretation, I think the plans of the cabal are already being disintegrated, and what we are seeing is not the 'great reset' but the grand reveal. The great awakening is here.

People will not fall for another scam-demic.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down