Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils

3 posters

Go down

Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  Empty Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils

Post  terminator1983 Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

I am thinking to mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils in carrier oil has anyone tried such a blend for controlling male pattern baldness. If please shared your thoughts thanks.

terminator1983

Back to top Go down

Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  Empty Re: Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils

Post  cdto2012 Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 pm

I have used all of those together except the lavender, and they were fine full strength. For me it comes down to what oils are hot or spicy enough to redden the skin for bloodflow. In the end I mostly use cinnamon oil full strength. Tea tree sometimes to make sure mites are not around. I was doing too many other things at the same time to say if the other oils helped much. I will say that the water concentrate of green tea is my most recommend topical to splash on 5 times a day.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils  Empty Re: Can I mix Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea tree essential oils

Post  terminator1983 Tue May 23, 2017 8:47 pm

For now i am using rosemary with emu oil do you think is it enough or i should add the above mentioned oils too or if have any other better suggestion kindly let me know.

cdto2012 wrote:I have used all of those together except the lavender, and they were fine full strength.  For me it comes down to what oils are hot or spicy enough to redden the skin for bloodflow.  In the end I mostly use cinnamon oil full strength. Tea tree sometimes to make sure mites are not around. I was doing too many other things at the same time to say if the other oils helped much.  I will say that the water concentrate of green tea is my most recommend topical to splash on 5 times a day.  

terminator1983

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 am

I hear that emu oil is good, never tried it myself. Like I said, my only suggestion is to try the cinnamon oil, increased blood flow to your follicles will only do good things.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 25, 2017 5:03 am

Hey cd, I think you told me already, but I forgot sorry-do you buy your cinnamon oil or make your own with powder and heating some other oil?

If I were to buy it, "cinnamon leaf oil" or something is what I should look for?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 25, 2017 5:52 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-ml-Cinnamon-Essential-Oil-100-Pure-Natural-GreenHealth-/222056758092?hash=item33b39d3b4c:g:6twAAOSwubRXKDFc

This is the bark, not the leaves. I use a variety from India, but this looks ok.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 26, 2017 3:03 am

Thanks

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down