Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Need help with putting together a DIY topical .....
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by JtheDreamer

» RLT + Hair Mist
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 6:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Verteporfin - The Craze Right Now - Is it the Holy Grail for Follicle Regeneration?
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 1:01 am by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 11:02 am by CausticSymmetry

» You Americans are so interesting !!
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 11:01 pm by Dudard

» Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 4:51 pm by MikeGore

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 4:48 pm by MikeGore

» Qwackcine horror show
Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment

+3
long hair
Sage 1
MikeGore
7 posters

Go down

Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment Empty Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment

Post  MikeGore Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 am

Okay guys I want some sounds advice.

The natural route is no longer sufficient on it own. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Acell and PRP Hair loss treatment with great results. Anybody have experience or knowledge of this?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment Empty Re: Acell and PRP Hair Loss Treatment

Post  Sage 1 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 am

Do you mean so called natural supplements?
I´m quiet intrigued by this actually, and we have not even touched the surface by using (what mother nature provides us).
The reason is simple there is absolutely no gain in this, and therefore companies desperately tries to copy, minimize, extract them etc....

The so called treatments you are questioning about, is modifikations or interactions in our system again.
And no the suggested treatments will not work as usual as above mentioned.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:09 am

It seems like a very promising treatment. I'm not talking taking supplements, you go to the doctor for this.

It's breakthrough stuff. Even you guys have talked about how Wnt is important and extracellular matrix maybe what people who are NW2, NW3 need.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 am

Is the majority in US that incapable to make there own judgments?
Since It´s beyond my understanding regarding FDA and their so called approvals.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:20 pm

relax sage ....prp dosent seem too much "industrial" ,they just toke the blood from your body put it in a center fugal machine  and separate the plasma from the red cell then inject the plasma directly to your scalp so it is just natural material applied to your scalp . i dont think it will hurt  . also the needling it self work as dermaroller you can probably get some result from that .
if i find some clinic do that i would definitely try it Very Happy
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:41 am

long hair wrote:relax sage ....prp dosent seem too much "industrial" ,they just toke the blood from your body put it in a center fugal machine  and separate the plasma from the red cell then inject the plasma directly to your scalp so it is just natural material applied to your scalp . i dont think it will hurt  . also the needling it self work as dermaroller you can probably get some result from that .
if i find some clinic do that i would definitely try it Very Happy

It´s not about relaxing.
I´m just amazed by FDA, and their so called ridiculed approvals.
Still no answer why do you need FDA?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:19 am

To be honest, I am starting to get suspicious of people debunking every single thing that could be very good for hair loss. Even you guys here on this form have written countless things about WNT signaling and extracellular matrix. Some have even written quotes about this from medical journals.

But now, if you guys are all quite about this because it is being applied to actually treat hair loss, one has to pause and think, is there a reason for people not talking about this?

In this terrible world that we unfortunately live, selfishness has run amok everywhere. I have always believed that this forum was somehow immune to that. But even the best people seem to be biased. I wonder why.

I do think that scientifically speaking and from people's experiences Acell + PRP is the best thing anyone can do. And after having done those treatments we will still need to follow the nutritional advice given here to prevent a repeated loss of hair.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:57 am

It seems like a very simple and not too expensive treatment that lasts a long time. Way more easy on the scalp than a hair transplant. It just seems like it's so relatively new there isn't any excitement over it to the point that you see it being featured on talk shows and news reports etc. No "big thing" excitement going on over the media yet. And all we've got is what the pics this doc has to show. Maybe if people who had success with this come forward and talk about it then the silence may turn to shouts of enthusiasm.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:48 am

Looks like a clinic near me offers this. Going to look into it. Prp looks like a possibly successful treatment for TMJ as well since Iv had little to no luck on that front.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 am

I have been scouring the the internet to find a clinic that does this treatment in my country but unfortunately there is none. It seems if you want to have PRP + Acell treatment done you have to go to USA.

What are you guys opinion of standalone PRP treatments? They have PRP treatments here in the United Kingdom but no Acell.

I am quite baffled, because these treatments seem like the best thing, and they are not being given the attention they deserve.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 am

I have been scouring the the internet to find a clinic that does this treatment in my country but unfortunately there is none. It seems if you want to have PRP + Acell treatment done you have to go to USA.

What are you guys opinion of standalone PRP treatments? They have PRP treatments here in the United Kingdom but no Acell.

I am quite baffled, because these treatments seem like the best thing, and they are not being given the attention they deserve.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Well got a quote of 1500 USD for the first treatment and 1000 USD for each subsequent treatments, with a one needed each year to maintain results. seems to mainly be done in conjunction with hair transplants to improve end results. May just give the improved tips in Rob's new book a try first while saving up.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:30 pm

I just did this yesterday, still a little sore, but not too bad. It reportedly takes 3 to 6 months to see advancements, if any, but either way I'll post updates.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:12 pm

thanx calvicie ...hope this not cost you a lot ... Very Happy

long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 am

long hair wrote:hope this not cost you a lot
Well, it wasn't cheap, but I went with a specific doc due to experience and methodology.  I was surprised at the variety of PRP harvesting kits, etc available in the market, plus some clinics use minute quantities of A-cell.

Not only did I get subcutaneous injections of PRP/A-cell, but also surface delivery of PPP/A-cell, which was followed up with a 0.5 mm derma-pen all over my scalp. I suppose that's why I'm still sore, but hey, wouldn't know if I didn't try.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm passing through the US again and going in for the second treatment, recommended by the doc. I honestly don't see any difference from the first treatment after six months, but I already paid for it so I might as well. The only person that knows I did this commented that they viewed my hair as "thicker", but again, I don't see it. I'm a diffuse thinner, so it's kind of hard to see new velus hairs, if any. The doc did take high-res photos of the before and I'm assuming they'll take more this time. I will ask for copies.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Just to close the loop on this subject, after two PRP/A-cell treatments, i do not see the slightest improvement in density, hair thickness, coverage, nothing. Talk about an expensive lesson, I would have gotten more mileage out of hookers and beer.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  jmoss1982 Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 am

@calvicie

Thanks for reporting back. It's always good to see people continue with their posts. You should take pics (for your own benefit) and then see if there are any changes in the next six months to a year.

jmoss1982

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:08 am

calvicie, where did you do the acell treatment?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:24 am

MikeGore wrote:where did you do the acell treatment?
In Dallas, TX. convenient for me because its a hub for American and I pass through a few time per year on my way to North America. Nobody does it where I live.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:51 pm

I was looking into this again and was trying to understand if ACell ECM actually contains ADSC are is this something completely different. Hasn't there been more developments on this by now?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down