Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands

4 posters

Go down

Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands Empty Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands

Post  Grateful Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey there IH,

Came out acroos this site from the Netherlands for HairClinics.
(please see www.hairclinics.com)
Apparently they offer some very high quality hairloss treatments. One particular I was interested in is called Prokeratin ULTRA. It is designed to address MPB and hair regrowth and its main ingredient includes stanol-enriched beta-sito-sterol based 5ARD inhibitor. It's basically a combination of natural extracts from several plants. It should be used in conjunction with another product called Prokeratin SerComplex.
Normally, I wouldn't bother you with products from hair clinics but their website looked interesting and Europe certainly has made innovations in natural therapies. I hope you mind having a look at it and tell us what you think. It is quite pricey too (not a good thing in today's economic turmoil - hey). Have a great weekend, by the way.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands Empty Re: Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:30 am

Grateful - Much of the ingredients in this formula was the basis of my early treatments, which were plant sterols and stanols, along with Sabal serrulata (Saw Palmetto). Having been down this road before, while it does work to lower DHT, its over all effectiveness isn't optimal.

If you still want to give it a spin, it would be cheaper to buy a phytosterol complex, which is loaded with both stanols and sterols. However, if you take over 300 mgs worth, it could negatively impact libido.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands Empty Re: Prokeratin - hair loss treatment from The Netherlands

Post  Misirlou Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:30 am

Overpriced and overrated. Nothing new under the sun, just another desperate attempt to make money from peoples lack of decent information.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Thanks for that guys. Just as I thought, another hair hair clinic selling expensive, not so effective products. Thanks IH for taking the time to look at the website. I just want to find something topical in addition to your supplement protocol that will hopefully regrow my lost hair on my 3 to 4 inch bald patch. I haven't tried your topical yet but will give it a start.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:02 am

Topical caffeine is a decent hairgrowth booster according to some studies done by Alpecin.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 am

Why place the promising substance caffeine in such a lousy vehicle like a shampoo? Wink

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down