Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
vitamin C body cleanse EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
vitamin C body cleanse EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
vitamin C body cleanse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

vitamin C body cleanse

Go down

vitamin C body cleanse Empty vitamin C body cleanse

Post  cdto2012 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi,
 Just finishing up my third major liquids fast/cleanse in 9 months. I knew for years that I wanted to do something like this to stay healthy and with high vitality.  It has exceeded expectations and has taught me a few things.  And yes my hair is regrowing along with using my scalp pressing process.
The biggest improvement is with my immune system and allergies.  For years I have weekly used senna as a laxitive to flush out my bowels with a major evacuation, so I thought it was enough. What I did not know is that it takes at least 10 days for the intestines to clean out all of the folds and remote areas of the 24 foot tube. If it is never done the food just sits in there and decays and poisons the body.  And I am talking about pounds of leftovers.

When the process is over your body feels barely hungry, much cleaner, lighter, and it has cured me of some long term ailments. Of course your tongue will be a healthier pink,  eyes brighter, and skin clearer also.
  So here is the process.  About the only way for me to endure the days of discipline is to let  myself drink all of the juices I want. I use store bought OJ, mango peach, coconut water, or prune juices.  Also I make vege juice with spinach and carrots.  This last time cleansing I allowed a broth soup with some miso and a little seaweed,  or made a spice broth. Ten to 13 days are normal times for this cleanse. Also eat activated carbon from the healthfood store daily if you can find it, I eat 5 capsules of it daily. If you were ambitious there is edible bentonite clays available for detoxing too.

So for the colon flush you can use senna or vitamin C. Some say to use buffered vitamin C powder.  I have used ascorbic acid mixed with a bit of baking soda,  or just ascorbic acid powder.  Every 15 minutes you take 1/2 tablespoon up to 1 tablespoon stirred into juice.  This will make your want to take a dump.  Continue every 15 minutes until it is only liquids coming out. This is done on the first and eighth days.

This is an intense process,  easy for me because I have been detoxing weekly for years.  For others you may have to prep for this process slowly.  If you use senna tea or capsules you can build up to taking enough of them to get water only coming out.  There is theories about senna toxicity,  but I have used it for years and do not consider it a concern.  The main claim for senna toxicity was on an old person who also had heavy metal poisoning.  

I am going to include a video about this process.  It has many errors in it, like this is not lymph being evacuated and the daily dose of vitamin C ,  but it is included if you want to use the buffered vitamin products they recommend.

general articles
http://www.beyondhealthnews.com/wpnews/index.php/2012/08/the-vitamin-c-flush-a-critical-weapon-in-the-fight-for-health/
http://www.chatelaine.com/health/wellness/detox-reduce-stress-and-lose-belly-fat-with-vitamin-c/

the video with errors but recommends buffered products
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw81tbSpS7Q

to learn about vitamin C for health and heavy metals detox
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=story

cdto2012

Back to top Go down