Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is there really any cure for grey hair? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is there really any cure for grey hair?

+13
ElisaLara
bh1546
hairstylelondon
RefreshedPerspective
Nuada
calvicie
miki9
djenner
dubaihairtransplant
Delphine
bocor
ANewHope
helpmyhair1
17 posters

Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Is there really any cure for grey hair?

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:59 am

With all the amazing information on hair maintenance and regrowth on this forum with many success stories, there isn't much on how we can combat grey hair.

Of course grey hair is much better that no hair at all, but some of us are plagued with it at quite a young age. It definitely looks a bit odd having very noticeable amounts of grey hair in your 20s.

So my question is, has anyone found a way that works for them that helped return their grey hairs back to their natural colour?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Re: Is there really any cure for grey hair?

Post  ANewHope Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 am

Some sources indicate rosemary essential oil could reverse grey hair to natural color. You may watch this guy movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEXU5V1z3w

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Re: Is there really any cure for grey hair?

Post  bocor Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:26 am

I have noticed more grey in my beard recently and a few greys in my temples I just started sensoril ashwaggandha 4 caps per day which I hear is supposed to help another thing I will mention is adzuki beans look at the studies! I would say eat them every day could help reverse based on the studies

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:12 am

I am 65 and have little gray. I do color, but I can go for months in between coloring.

I do note when I drink coffee and alcohol I see more grays. I would say eating a healthful diet with plenty of probiotic
foods, keeping processed foods and stimulants to a minimum, and doing the headstand daily has helped me keep my hair color.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:10 am

Already taking ashwaghanda.

Anyone else getting success?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  dubaihairtransplant Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:53 pm

have noticed more grey in my beard recently and a few greys in my temples I just started sensoril ashwaggandha 4 caps per day which I hear is supposed to help another thing I will mention is adzuki beans look at the studies! I would say eat them every day could help reverse based on the studies

dubaihairtransplant

Back to top Go down

Post  djenner Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:24 pm

I have the same problem. Check out overmachogrande's website. I know tons of people having used good LLLT ( depends on the strength of the device) that were able to reverse their greys.
I took the now foods ashwagandha for half a year with no results, probably wasn't the best option I guess.

djenner

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Is there really any cure for grey hair?

Post  miki9 Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Magnetic Water - the only impressive result. (I can't find powdered magnetite, so I didn't try).
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm

"...Some of the effects I have noticed personally are improved brain activity, mindfulness, alertness, as well as increased hair/ fingernail growth and believe it or not, tooth repair..."

miki9

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Tue May 03, 2016 1:54 pm

miki9 wrote:Magnetic water...
I tried it for just shy of a year, greyer than ever, gave up
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:49 am

Where can I find copper ? Is it best to take it orally or use it as a topical ?

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  RefreshedPerspective Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:49 am

I would like to know this too. Reversing hair colour should be easier, no?

RefreshedPerspective

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Yes

Post  bocor Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:17 am

Melatonin possibly as well as adzuki beans has study behind it for grey hair

bocor

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Gray hair

Post  hairstylelondon Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Once your hair turns gray, I doubt there is any efficient way to regain natural color. Of course, excluding dyeing. You can try organic colors and treatments, but they're only temporary.

hairstylelondon

http://www.mobilelondonhairshine.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 am

I have read from 2 sources that copper can reverse grey hair. Anyone else chime in on this?

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Is there really any cure for grey hair? Empty Yes

Post  ElisaLara Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 am

Yes i have a get Grey hairs and really disturbed with them

ElisaLara

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:05 am

To those mentioning copper, this is something to very careful with. I've heard that copper supplementation can be toxic if not dosed properly. As well, ray peat mentioned that topical copper made him develop a mole instantly.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:46 am

I wrote this some time ago: Yes copper can work. Here are the details

http://longevitypost.com/reversing-the-gray-away-naturally/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Clortho Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:29 pm

I have not posted on here in quite some time but I will add my 2 cents. Early greyers do not go bald or they bald very slowly this is thought to be because of less ROS due to lack of the melanocyte in the hair follicle. This theory on hair loss is one that I beieve in over all the others that I have read about over the years on here and various hairloss websites. So the question shouldnt be how can i get rid of grey hair the question should be how do I trick my hair into premature greying the latter being something I been trying to due for years.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

Post  blaggy20 Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 am

There is one, which is not good.

Then as mentioned there is copper, which you will only benefit from if your grey hair comes from a lack of copper.

Last one you can test would be Fo-Ti (He shou wu) which is also connected to hair loss. That was supposed to be in my first post here but new members cant open a thread for one week lmao

Ah, swiss also mentioned that his hair turned darker when he started taking castor oil orally (1ml) and topical with 30% DMSO.

blaggy20

Back to top Go down

Post  masterofnone Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 pm

I've heard tons of anecdotal evidence on these forums that Ecklonia Cava helps combat gray hairs. You can get it via on HairEvo or Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hIzniz

On top of that, lifestyle stress mitigation is key! Proper sleep, regular exercise and breathing exercises go a long way.

masterofnone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down