Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

+2
johndoe1225
6 posters

Go down

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? Empty Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  4039 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 am

I'm looking for a good quality source of expeller-pressed coconut oil, organic and non-GMO if possible, that hasn't been deodorized, refined or bleached. And I'd like to purchase it in bulk in either a 1 gallon or 5 gallon tub? I'm trying to make my ketogenic diet as inexpensive as possible.

Any suggestions or experiences to share?

Back to top Go down

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? Empty Re: Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 am

I don't know about bulk, but I buy Ellyndale EVCO, 28 fluid ounces for about $15 or so.  It lasts me a long time.  

I used to buy NOW foods but Ellyndale seemed like a bigger jar and better deal.

By the way, how do you measure your "tablespoon" of coconut oil?  The amount can vary greatly when it's in its solid state, I'm always wondering how much I actually consume. The "tablespoon" isn't for the liquid state is it?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk? Empty Re: Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  mistermr Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm

http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signatureâ„¢-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 pm

mistermr wrote:http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signatureâ„¢-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

Damn, I wish I could find that in stores Shocked

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 pm

mistermr wrote:http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signatureâ„¢-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

ohhhh thanks. That's a real life saver.

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:33 am

What's your reasoning for a ketogenic diet?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:15 am

burn fat and lose hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 am

johndoe1225 wrote:I don't know about bulk, but I buy Ellyndale EVCO, 28 fluid ounces for about $15 or so.  It lasts me a long time.  

I used to buy NOW foods but Ellyndale seemed like a bigger jar and better deal.

By the way, how do you measure your "tablespoon" of coconut oil?  The amount can vary greatly when it's in its solid state, I'm always wondering how much I actually consume.  The "tablespoon" isn't for the liquid state is it?

I honestly don't know that answer. I'd assume it would be the same by volume. But I have an extremely accurate scale and will check for confirmation.

Growdamnit wrote:What's your reasoning for a ketogenic diet?

A link is worth a thousand words.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fitsk8chick/videos

Stephanie Keto Person says it better than me. She's absolutely brilliant. I should send her a link to this chat. She would fit right in here.

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:burn fat and lose hair

Don't knock something you haven't tried. Our cells need fats well before needing carbs. And don't bother using science either. Every day this new internet culture proves for-profit science wrong in large numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:22 am

IHerb has a 20% right now on EVCO: Pretty good deal!

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down