Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:30 am

Well I will say welcome and I do appreciate the effort to post pictures and progress.   I will fully agree that regrow is more like reprogramming DNA expression or body dynamics; in that it is a slow and persistent progress.

Along with the slow progress, the other very difficult task is photographing and documentation. I have barely tried to take distance comparisons because shadow, style, length, even brushing direction make comparisons very difficult.  I also have taken and posted more photos than most, and have been critical of most photos posted by others. This is primarily to be honest and as a request for clearer photographic documentation conditions.  

So with all that said, I will agree with Xenon in his post linked below.  The lighting could be better in the after photos.  I am not accusing fraud,  especially the back of the head from a distance is very hard to show regrow on.  I will say without any doubt that DT with my method has and continues to slowly regrow hair across all of my areas.  I am sure that  DT will remain a stable starting point for basic healthy scalp conditions.  It seems to be too much persistence and discipline for most.  It would be nice to see more young guys get faster results.  Watching my formerly slick bald areas slowly turn out terminal hairs is not as exciting as I wish.  It is a very real stopping of loss,  and honest regrow, great  but not yet glamorous.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10515-detumescence-therapy-results

Anyhow congrats on your progress. It is a long lonely road to pioneer progress. At least it comes with real personal benefits.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  brooksDT Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:33 am

cdto2012 wrote:Well I will say welcome and I do appreciate the effort to post pictures and progress.   I will fully agree that regrow is more like reprogramming DNA expression or body dynamics; in that it is a slow and persistent progress.

Along with the slow progress, the other very difficult task is photographing and documentation. I have barely tried to take distance comparisons because shadow, style, length, even brushing direction make comparisons very difficult.  I also have taken and posted more photos than most, and have been critical of most photos posted by others. This is primarily to be honest and as a request for clearer photographic documentation conditions.  

So with all that said, I will agree with Xenon in his post linked below.  The lighting could be better in the after photos.  I am not accusing fraud,  especially the back of the head from a distance is very hard to show regrow on.  I will say without any doubt that DT with my method has and continues to slowly regrow hair across all of my areas.  I am sure that  DT will remain a stable starting point for basic healthy scalp conditions.  It seems to be too much persistence and discipline for most.  It would be nice to see more young guys get faster results.  Watching my formerly slick bald areas slowly turn out terminal hairs is not as exciting as I wish.  It is a very real stopping of loss,  and honest regrow, great  but not yet glamorous.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10515-detumescence-therapy-results

Anyhow congrats on your progress.  It is a long lonely road to pioneer progress.  At least it comes with real personal benefits.

I agree 100%, to me it seems easier to draw comparisons from the pictures than others because I can see the results in real life, not just from low-quality pictures taken from my old laptop. I plan to take more detailed pictures of my progress in the months to come as I will be continuing the method and posting my results. I do not come to this forum with the intention of being a scam artist. I would love to spread this method to others seeing that it is IN THE PROCESS of working for my scalp and hair. I have not seen significant regrowth yet, but my scalp feels and looks healthier and I am sprouting many new hairs and there is no doubt in my mind that I will get there with time. Thanks for the reply and good luck to you!

brooksDT

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Hey brooks, awesome job!

Sorry but I have to ask; how hard are you pressing? Thanks Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  brooksDT Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:18 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey brooks, awesome job!

Sorry but I have to ask; how hard are you pressing?  Thanks Very Happy

The presses are the main component of my massage routine. I start with the 3 minute warm up followed 6 or 7 minutes of pinching to get the skin good and stretched out. For my presses, I do a headstand and twist and rub my scalp (not too hard) on the carpet while inverted. To do the presses this way, you kind of have to get a feel for it yourself to see how hard is good for you without hurting yourself. The headstands help me the most because they really go DEEP and break up the calcified regions of my scalp and I get that warm and tingling sensation after. So, for the shortest possible answer to your question: hard, but not hard enough to hurt myself.

brooksDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Hey brooksDT, I'm not attacking you and really hope DT is the way to go and it is "genuinely" working for you. But, why have you chosen to post your "after" pics with such dark lighting?? Can't you take more pics similar to your "before" photos. In this day and age taking photographs being sooooo easy (mobile/cell phones) taking more pics should be a breeze and there should not be a problem of posting some more, in more honest lighting. I really hope you're genuine buddy.

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:50 pm

i just still dont know why i cant get the calcification out fast so my hair can grow thicker , after doing the massage for longer time in one day i got this thick material accumulated in one spot like a pimple ..so i was curious to see what inside ,unfortunately after i puncture this by a needle nothing come out but the blood .
it seems that bald scalp have a very small bores so it hard for them to exert the toxin out also it is impossible for lymphatic drainer to drain spongy thing like calcification .
by pressing we liquidate a small amount of calcification every day which can get out by the drainer or scalp bore , and that why we get a slow progress and that is why drex get the glow substance after few months of DT.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:31 pm

long hair wrote:
by pressing we liquidate a small amount of calcification every day which can get out by the drainer or scalp bore , and that why we get a slow progress and that is why drex get the glow substance  after few months of DT.

I guess you mean glue instead of glow.

I consider any temporary raised spots either removal of oils as you suggest, or perhaps a response to the skin of a new thin hair trying to emerge that might be blocked. Like I said, they are always temporary and occasional, part of the process of making the scalp healthy.

The glue like sticky substance may be an old oil combined with just a bit of moisture. A bit like old sticky oil on a pan. My best thought is to make sure you are limiting your cooked oils that are eaten and keep all of your body skin healthy with good diet.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 am

We have had some nice progress reports on the method on a few other threads that I want to link to here .

a few of the guys detail their progress here 
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12258-lets-discuss-the-pattern-of-mpb#130926

different thread about what is working
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12235-what-is-working-for-you

longhair wrote 

" DT with solid object works for me ,slow growth may be but it works "
" in the front area the hair grow away from the hair line by 10mm ,there is also a hair grow at the upper quarter of the temples "

Obviously any success is important to note as sticking to any process takes some faith 

I was searching for the post that I did with the diagrams from this link,  but could not find it.  I have recreated it because it is part of the method's basic theory. 

http://www.hairgrowthsos.com/skull-expansion.htmlRegrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Scalp-blood-flow-diagram

This was the basis for the calcification being transported to the active skull bone growth areas and blocking the one cell wide blood vessels that support the hair follicle. 

This  link shows the active growth areas ( in red) where the MPB area is located is the same area.

http://www.hairgrowthsos.com/male-pattern-baldness.html

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Bones-that-cause-skull-expansion

The summary is that  the pattern is formed by calcification possibly adhering to sticky triglyceride like plaque in the capillaries.  Then with the blood flow to the top and crown is diminished because they are farther from the larger vessels pictured on the sides of the head.  Due to the location of the bigger vessels on the side of the head,  I always press or roll on the sides to push the blood around to the needed areas.

I am not promoting skull reshaping, bone grinding of ridges or making your scalp too loose.  The sharp pain from the pressing has gone away for me, and others report much less pain with time.  I also no longer have a crunching sound anywhere that is pressed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 am

The summary is that  the pattern is formed by calcification possibly adhering to sticky triglyceride like plaque in the capillaries.

Initially, I strongly adhered to this idea, except I was of the opinion that this plaque was actually a build up of DHT due to it being a cholesterol based hormone. When I used to fap lots, I remembered my temples heating up a great deal (vasodilation), so wondered if circulating DHT levels were being deposited here. Then I further wondered if pillow compression to the temples would cause DHT to become trapped and form into a plaque inside the cytoplasm and the capillary itself. It is certainly interesting how these particular areas tend to inflame when they become hypoxic, so I don't entirely abandon this idea altogether. Yet, the only issue I have with this theory: why are the sebaceous and sweat glands functioning without problem, when they are target sites for DHT (even more so than the follicle)? As we know, balding men tend to overproduce sebum, so, on that note, I'd think that the capillaries to these glands would become clogged and lead to low sebum / sweat production.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Interesting and welcomed ideas.  The complexity of the systems operating is quite intense.  Here are a few related issues about genetic expression and the blood flow regulation .  Here is the summary of what the research was covering and the diagram is just to show how complex the subject is.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p500-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Ori26_img_11

http://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

Alopecia (androgenetic, areata and totalis) is characterized by a bloodstream deficit of the blood vessels that reach the hair follicles providing them with oxygen and everything necessary for their metabolism and for hair growth.
The vessels are composed of a layer of endothelial cells that separate the tissues from the bloodstream. Endothelial cells are affected by many stimuli and some stimuli reduce bloodstream and stop their reproduction, thus reducing microcirculation.
Of course stimuli can be very different in the different types of alopecia but they all affect the microcirculation that supplies hair follicles.  "  - I added bold

" The cell you observe in the foreground is called pericyte and it is responsible for regulating the bloodstream in the vessels. Minoxidil has an effect on it, by improving the blood stream in the vessel, "

Basically I am focusing on the importance of bloodflow to the follicle and how creative you would have to be to correct this chemically.  Of course pressing probably does a similar effect of stimulating blood flow.  There are diagrams, and it makes sense that the goal of restoring proper blood flow allows for restoration.

They are saying that the endothelial cells regulate the blood supply to the follicle. The endothelial reproduction rate and blood regulation has to be restored to have regrow.  This may take time to reverse the condition - as the problem can come from a few sources.

My brief thought on the sebum and sweat glands are that they are excreting mechanisms.  They may be simpler processes and less DNA dependent compared to the actual sustained growing of hair and the resource gathering to sustain such a complex process.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:53 pm

yes i meant glue thing..
there also some growth in the back of my head ,it dosnt seems thick enough to cover my skin and am not going to look at it before full regrowth because this area is ugly ..i just check it with my fingers . the back have less hard tissue than the front (at least for me )so the growth here could be faster and eazer .
the growth rate itself is not stable some times it stops for weeks ,another time you feel you will have a full head of hair in 3 months but generally the new hair remains .
am using tool made of zinc now instead of plastic hoping some zinc ion will get into my scalp to speed my regrowth -water or sweat will deplete zinc ion-
DHT can not be denied ,success stories of FIN can tell that, but low circulation is what cause DHT to do its nasty job .
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhy467_6_RAhXHrRoKHQ_cCQEQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimmortalhair.forumotion
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 pm

New photos are posted here
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs

Glad to see that others are having some progress with the method.  At this stage for me every month there are a few more terminal hairs and the base thickens. Still using cinnamon and other oils,  plenty of vitamin C,  coffee or green tea water based concentrate, and the 3/4 inch PVC elbow .

There is no pain,  and I have not noticed dents for a while.  Scalp is healthy and even with grinding the sharp carbon particles into my scalp ( from tatoo) , the pressing is comfortable enough.  With the tatoo and the regrow there is enough hair presence to look half decent in shadowy light. Much better than a year ago . Also the back crown is regrowing, just hard to photograph.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:25 am

I'm still not certain how this method is done.

I've tried pinching, its almost impossible, massaging, pressing with bottles. Because my fingers get tired and there is so many variations to do, such as kneading, pinches, pressing, I always feel I'm not being consistent in the method.

What is the best way to do it?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi,
There are a few guys using different objects to press with. For beginners go with a vitamin bottle rounded lower edge. Make 1/2 inch circles with it for 10 seconds and then move on to the next spot. For level of pressure, it is around 10 pounds or the weight of your head if laying on the bottle edge. I do not recommend pinching, it can crease your scalp.
I like to use cinnamon oil with the pressing, and do the entire scalp. As you progress I switched to a 3/4 inch PVC elbow. In the beginning I was doing 3 30 minute presses daily, but just do what you can.

I still use a caffeine water based concentrate like coffee or green tea, coconut oil is good if you like it. Enzyme scalp treatments are good also. Google has a decent log of this thread search "immortal DT-CPR enzyme treatment" for example for details.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 am

Hey cd

I'm using a green/white tea hairspray (I switch, I brew 2 cups of distilled water and either 2 white tea bags, or 1 white 1 green, or 2 green, etc.), do you find that this dries out your scalp?  I'm trying to spray it on as much as possible.  The teas I use are organic.

I was even thinking to buy some mega green tea extract by Life Extension just to use in that hairspray, I would simply take a capsule and break it open and mix it into the tea, but I'd still keep the tea bags because the extract is decaffeinated.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:22 am

Thanks for that explanation. I really want to do this, but I don't know for some reason, I always fail to continue to do it. I don't know what is wrong with me. It's like I suffer "amnesia" and can't be bothered with it anymore, even though this method seems to be the most promising treatment for hair loss. I am going to remain consistent with my efforts from now on.

I guess I also worry that if I am not doing it correctly, I am wasting my time. Which is why it is important that we have understood the method correctly.

I tried the method you explained to me today. When I used two vitamin bottles edges to massages, I did find the circular movement more difficult to maintain. I kinda preffered pressing down with both bottles and bringing them closer together which would cause the scalp skin to be lifted up from the skull - like pinching, and then repeating this many times before moving on to different locations.

Is it the pressing down that is most important rather than the massaging? Am I fooling myself when thinking that the scalp skin needs to move above the skull bone? I don't feel like I am accomplishing much by just pressing down.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 pm

The pressure amount needed is hard to achieve with only one hand,  and to move in circles is easier maintained with two hands on a single bottle.  The pressing causes a mild soreness that lasts.  The circles help getting the blood flowing and yes grate/rub the scalp against the skull.  The sharp pains in areas are reduced with time. For me the pain and indentations are gone.

The overall goal is to induce a mild injury to the skin,  but not to bruise the skin.  Make sure you are taking at least 1-2,000 mg of vitamin C. The mechanical action seems to break up calcification.  Wrinkling the skin with pinching action can cause permanent lines.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:18 pm

hi...
yesterday i was touching my scalp as i addicted to do and see what going on there ..what i notice is the ridge in the left front area is less height than the right one and guess what?
the hair in the left is longer and denser than the right side ..so i again inserted a needle in 2 high spots in the right and it seems this areas are hard ,the needle faced high resistance to crack the tissue , i heard a "cronch" sound while the needle getting there for 2mm , this tissue seems almost dead so it is not that painful as you may think and it is also dry .
after i get the needle out no blood so i had to press and squeeze till only a single drop is out ...so it really seems boor circulation Suspect .
i can melt this hard thing but after an hour it back again solid . is it a calcification?? or just a blood clotting Shocked due to boor circulation Surprised .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:40 am

Interesting,  if you have a real concern see a dermatologist.  From when I did needling many years ago it was normal to hear a faint pop/crunch sound when inserting the needle.  As for blood not coming out easily,  the blood pressure might be low and restricted in that area. I think if you had internal clotting you would see purple on the outside like a blood blister or bruise, and it would be very painful.  

After a year I no longer see indent or dent marks on my scalp. I guess the spongy inflamed area below the skin ( galea?) has gotten healthy,  so it no longer dents then pushes back out an hour later.

Reducing inflammation is the only form of head reshaping that I agree with.   No pressure bone reshaping, tight skin stretching, and no ridge grinding.  When I say to press and grind the skin against the bone,  this is to work the skin, not grind the bone.

Ok enough rough sounding descriptions,  eventually the massage becomes a painless and desired process.  I enjoy the massage.  Good thing I do as it is a slow process,  but I do see the entire base mat thickening and gradually going terminal  that is encouraging.

EDIT - I should clarify that if your soft calcified ridges break up with normal pressure of around 15 lbs pressing, this is fine. I just do not want to encourage too much pressure with the intent to move and reshape solid bone.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm

ok ..i inserted another needle in the right temple and there is a lot of blood there but yet the temples is a hardest area to grow hair ,i think bc fat layer is missing there (thin skin).
i didnt say blood clotting is coming from hard massage i think the vessels that will take the blood out of your scalp is blocked ,possibly something accumulated inside them or may be they became hard bc all of this years of tightening scalp . when the blood is trapped there your scalp will became spongy .am not ignoring calcification ..i just think baldness have a multi factor cause.
minoxidil thin the blood so they can run eazy through narrow vessel . also massage will force the blood to run there .
also my scalp and face dosnt seem oily any more

long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:32 pm

I know that the medical English is not easy , so that others can be clear about the useful observations and what is being said.
clotting - when blood thickens to stop blood flow as with the scar of a cut, or internally
clogged - blockages in blood vessels ( calcification, fats, or other matter )
constricted - the narrowing of the size of blood vessels

maybe this will help to choose the english words, not sure but they may have not been precisely used before

Good ideas about what we are trying to figure out on the scalp.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:36 am

A few current photos posted here:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#131130

I am content with the evidence of consistent regrow and lengthening. Wish I could have been younger when I started to be able to hold on to what I had, but that is what all old guys say about most things.

I think about what Sage1 is doing for his accelerator. He uses an entire green tea bag in his paste, that is a lot of caffeine. I slacked a bit in my caffeine when I was using coffee, as it smelled. I am back to green tea liquid on scalp, seems fine and helpful.

I had a few oils left over from my travels, tumeric, teatree, bergamont, rosemary, I am using them up with the cinnamon.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 23 Empty Increased dandruff and shedding with dt

Post  Bs1224 Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Was wondering if it's normal to shed more and have excessive dandruff after dt. I really would hate to stop but seeing this much hair fall scares me.

Bs1224

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:23 am

Hi, honestly there is not a real norm for individuals and hairloss and regrow. Some of the younger guys that had a lot of shed before starting DT-CPR really never reported back that the shed stopped with any of the many treatments they tried. Most guys do not comment that increased shed is noticed, I noticed no shed with my bit of remaining hairs.

Obviously with a variety of scalp conditions causing hair loss , people will respond differently to treatments. I do recommend doing just the pressing method, as it should not pull out hairs. It is commonly known that shedding old hairs is part of a regrow process when new hairs are regenerating.

As for the dandruff, yes this can happen as the skin regenerates. I did not have dandruff, but other skin regeneration processes. I still recommend the enzyme cleanses, maybe that would get rid of the dead skin in a session.

So for sure the DT-CPR process is intense and will cause the scalp to move towards health. In the process of cleaning the pores, breaking up calcification, and bringing increased circulation, some temporary conditions may develop. You might try the tea tree and cinnamon oils, and 2000 mg of vitamin C daily to help.

I tell most people, the process is long, so if you are in doubt, go slowly and get your scalp and diet in balance. Healthy skin does not have dandruff, and DT-CPR does not cause this for most people. For some the scalp can be a bit more oily as the oils are pressed out, and the remaining hair quickly feels stronger and stiffer, as the circulation is increased.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan_Strange Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 am

cdto2012 wrote:

. . . .

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151223.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151224.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/19/35/15/42/20151225.jpg

. . . .

This thread is a valuable contribution to the forum regarding the efficacy of the "DT-CPR" (which seems to get a lot of attention on this forum) but perhaps not for the reason the original poster intended.  The photos show no evidence of hair regrowth.  Rather, they tend to show that the "DT-CPR" is not effective and should not be pursued as method for regrowing hair.  And that is certainly helpful information for all of us.

Last edited by Jonathan_Strange on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add the word "thread" in the first sentence.)

Jonathan_Strange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next