Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype?

5 posters

Go down

Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? Empty Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype?

Post  MikeGore Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:16 am

I've come across this thing called Epithalon. Apparently its been around since late 2011 and its a huge thing on the fourms like longecity.

What is it?
Is it effective?
Is it safe?
Are people really getting younger with this stuff?
And where can I get it from?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? Empty Re: Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype?

Post  4039 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:39 am

Of all the substances of the last several years, I've most wanted to try Epithalon. But it's way too cost prohibitive. And after spending thousands every year on supplements for almost a decade, I have been curtailing of late and getting back to basics. Although I do consume enough supplements and foods that have been known to lengthen telomeres and repair DNA and other interrelated vital function.

If you ever find a cheap and quality source of Epithalon let us know, as I don't peruse longecity much these days.

Back to top Go down

Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype? Empty Re: Epithalon - Something radical or just some other supplement that won't live up to the hype?

Post  Shinobi Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:12 pm

As I explained in longecity, epitalon is not what we need, epitalamine is the one. But even, im not sure anymmore it deserve the money

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Why you say that? Was it a disappointment to most? I'm very confused if this is as good as they say or not? Now you say it not worth the money. Why?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:44 am

first Epitalon never was shown to increase maximum lifespan in mamal, second epitalon was tested for years by some forum members and they continue to age as fast as before (they see age spot increase etc). telomerase therapy using TA65, cycloastragenol and epitalon is useless in my opinion. It only increase the telomerase activity within CD4/CD8 cells in vivo. A study even showed a drecrease in lifespan using TA65.

Telomerase therapy loose its interest few years ago now.. The only interesting telomerase therapy not realistic yet in human would be : infection with a retrovirus engineered to introduce telomerase into the nuclear DNA of the infected cell.

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 am

Disappointed to hear that but thanks for letting us know mate. Is there anything that actually lives up to its expectations?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 pm

To fight against telomere shortening you have carnosine wich is really good. We recommand between 1g and 2g per day

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:03 am

Shinobi wrote:To fight against telomere shortening you have carnosine wich is really good. We recommand between 1g and 2g per day

Yeah, exactly. There are so many known ways to combat telomere shortening. I guess we could find ways to lengthen and cap them with approximate junk data, whether it's conducive to health or longevity is anyone's guess. Especially since those rounding errors will still exist, just be buried. Too bad selling age's old sound science isn't nearly as sexy as lucrative as selling people dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:53 am

One of the things I have observed over time is that the tag of being new or novel is often chasing us away from the stuff that actually does work. 

Of all the anti-aging things that have come in and out of fashion, the very best is (in my experience) Carnosine.

The dose necessary is at least 1 gram (1,000 mg) per day. It's totally worth it. My only regret was not taking it for a several year stretch of time (when there was uncertainly about the effective dose).

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Carnosine-500-mg-90-Veggie-Caps/55900

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  eldarlmari Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:12 pm

didnt do anything noticeable for me in regards to hair- and it induces cyanopsia. complexion felt radiant though

eldarlmari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down