Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel

5 posters

Go down

Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  Empty Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel

Post  bocor Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:00 pm

So basically for liposome delivery of the oleuropein which based on the study should stimulate human follicle growth through wby pathway we'll see this experiment costing me around 100 we'll see I will also be continuing with the lard at night passing 2 weeks now with that oleuropin arrived today still waiting on plo gel

bocor

Back to top Go down

Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  Empty Re: Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel

Post  sdguy Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 am

Always nice to see people trying new things. How many months' supply of oleuropein did you buy?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel  Empty Re: Starting new experimental topical with oleuropein in a base of plo gel

Post  bocor Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:08 pm

2 month supply roughly I applied today mixed in alchohol feels good on scalp will be switching to liposome vehicle as soon as arrives

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:55 am

Just got my plo gel today and applied adding oleuropein seems to mix really well I'm hoping this will allow absorption still wandering if I should apply twice a day or not still doing lard at night liking the way the plo gel topical feels on my scalp

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 am

I'm not familiar with the oleuropein study you're referencing, how long should it take to see results if it's working as hoped?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 am

I'm on my 3rd topical application of oleuropein. Hopefully the added vegetable glycerin helps it linger in the scalp for longer. I mix DMSO to help it penetrate a little deeper. I believe the study said 3 weeks, but I'm going off memory, don't quote me on that.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 am

Smurfy I'm using 40 percent oleuropein what is yours? Hopefully between my liposome and your dmso we will see if this stuff can reach the follicle should work based on the study how well is the big question I have tried tons of stuff in the past with no results hoping to have a winner here and put the transplant industry out of business lol

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Bocor I'm using 18%. Does yours have glycerin? As well I'm wondering how well it's going to reach the follicle but my skin is very hydrated now, so I think it penetrates pretty well. I've never had a result with any other topical either, but I've never tried minox (which compares to this) so we'll find out! It will be interesting to see what happens with time based on our percentages but this substance has got to help.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

DMSO is a good penetration enhancer for sure I'm not totally sold on the liposome science but we'll see mine seems to absorb pretty well but leaves some buildup but I'm probably applying too much mine is powder form in capsules so I just mix the powder with the 2 part liposome gel it gels together nicely

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Mine doesn't fully dry even 12 hours later, so I wipe off the residue a few hours after applying. With DMSO there is definitely less residue, so it must pull some in.. I've tried with and without DMSO. For yours I hope powder form is effective, I'm not sure how well a powder can be metabolized and broken down in the skin.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  nzbalda Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

How is this experiment going?

nzbalda

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:18 pm

@bocor: where do you get your liposomal vehicle?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 am

Sorry bout this for me I quit in about a month just too much trouble I used the plo gel

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:41 am

I might start this up again anyone else still trying it?

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down