Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  akrepkral06 Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:48 am

friends, I'm following the konuyu long. For those who are weak, please tell us in a simple way. what are the materials used and how to use them. coriander was used. is it still going on? Please help me.

akrepkral06

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 40 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 am

Make a tincture: crush two handfuls of chaga mushroom (put them in a bag an use something heavy to smash).
Pour about 0.7-1 liters of vodka in a air tight jar, and pour in the crushed chaga with a handful of lapacho bark.
Let it rest for at least 2 weeks, and shake the jar each day.
To make it more efficient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ptJWFVvHWk

When it´s done put in a handful of fine crushed coriander, rosemary and raw cacao beans.
Just shake the jar each time you take 1-2 tsp on your scalp.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 am

Sage1, I've been following your protocol for months, but my hair line has receded more and and even my hair is diffusely thinning. At first I thought it was just a shed and new hairs would come through stronger, but nothing. Your protocol has made my hair worse than ever. How else can this be explained pal? My hair loss wasn't that bad but now it is ten times worse.

BobbyPin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 am

BobbyPin wrote:Sage1, I've been following your protocol for months, but my hair line has receded more and and even my hair is diffusely thinning. At first I thought it was just a shed and new hairs would come through stronger, but nothing. Your protocol has made my hair worse than ever. How else can this be explained pal? My hair loss wasn't that bad but now it is ten times worse.  

Why are you having a go at Sage? He’s not taking your money, he’s sharing anecdotally what worked for his own very specific brand of hairloss. If this doesn’t work for you, find something that does and post back your protocol, before/after photos and ongoing advice.

Bloody hell. I can smell the stench of your sense of entitlement from here.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Ramone joey. He told us this worked so i decided to give his protocol a shot. Ok so i did consider its degree of success could variate between persons but i didnt bet on this making things much worse. A wizard that peeps and mutters and wasted time, money, hope and HAIR. Who has this worked for? Nobody. Worked for you? Im betting not so get off my back asswipe. It made my hair worse and im pretty pissed at this guy

BobbyPin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:17 pm

BobbyPin wrote:Ramone joey. He told us this worked so i decided to give his protocol a shot. Ok so i did consider its degree of success could variate between persons but i didnt bet on this making things much worse. A wizard that peeps and mutters and wasted time, money, hope and HAIR.                                                                                                                    Who has this worked for? Nobody. Worked for you? Im betting not so get off my back asswipe. It made my hair worse and im pretty pissed at this guy

Settle down old mate 3 posts. Which protocol were you even following? He’s been adapting it as he goes along. It’s more of a hair recovery journal than a ‘here’s your miracle pill’. My hair’s going just fine because I worked to understand more about my own unique situation, not because I blindly followed someone else’s exact protocol. Were you juicing like Sage was? Following his dietary recommendations? Nobody owes you anything on here. If something doesn’t work, move on, try something else and suck it up.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:31 am

Ramone, wht do you mean by your hair is doing just fine?? i looked at your past posts to see what you been doing and all i see is that you claim you got some peach fuzz back in june and havent updated since. whats the story then?? this peach fuzz turn into proper hair or what?? if so you got pics to prove? and why didnt you follow sage1 if you followed rob perfect hair guy?? and i read you was or still is a drug addict. why do you think drugs have made you bald?? what drugs were you addicted to?

BobbyPin

Back to top Go down

Post  keepitsimple Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 am

Any updates with Chaga topical sage

keepitsimple

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Sage 1 wrote:Make a tincture: crush two handfuls of chaga mushroom (put them in a bag an use something heavy to smash).
Pour about 0.7-1 liters of vodka in a air tight jar, and pour in the crushed chaga with a handful of lapacho bark.

When it´s done put in a handful of fine crushed coriander, rosemary and raw cacao beans.

Is it necessary to boil it if we're only using it topically?
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:17 am

Bobby,

Be careful with the essential oils. I think if you overdue the essential oils and leave it in too long you can overdue it. In the beginning I was being generous with rosemary oil and sometimes i would leave in with coco oil overnight. Was really bad on my hairline. less is more with essentials i think.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  mak123 Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:30 am

Sage 1 wrote:Make a tincture: crush two handfuls of chaga mushroom (put them in a bag an use something heavy to smash).

Thanks once again for sharing and persevering with your technique. I hope you will continue to occasionally come back to this thread with additional input.

One question - wouldn’t it be better to add crushed fresh coriander and Rosemary to each single application dose rather than adding it to the bottle ?

Adding it to the bottle is more convenient but I’m wondering if the beneficial contents from the coriander and Rosemary are compromised over time if left in the tincture bottle.

mak123

Back to top Go down

Post  faz006 Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 am

Hi peeps,

I'm new here, just started following the coconut & tea shampoo treatment as demonstrated by the woman in that youtube link, i'm on day 4.

I just wanted to know how everyone else was getting on with this?

Please can people share their progress. The topic's gone quiet for last few months.

I've also been using Revivogen, it supposed to be an all natural treatment - what are people's thoughts on this, has anyone else tried this?

thanks

faz006

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:43 am

faz006 wrote:Hi peeps,

I'm new here, just started following the coconut & tea shampoo treatment as demonstrated by the woman in that youtube link, i'm on day 4.

I just wanted to know how everyone else was getting on with this?

Please can people share their progress. The topic's gone quiet for last few months.

I've also been using Revivogen, it supposed to be an all natural treatment - what are people's thoughts on this, has anyone else tried this?

thanks

Hi, what was the link to the video again? I can't find it

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  faz006 Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 pm

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfLkf5hn9aM

Have you made any progress buddy and what routine are you following?

faz006

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudiger Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am

If you're still around, Sage, thanks for the thread and maintaining it over the years.

I'm going to try this but modify it a bit. Blended onions with matcha green tea powder in a shower cap left overnight. I might add castor oil, msm powder, niacinamide and d-ribose but I'll start with onions and matcha.

Rudiger

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:57 pm

It seems like its working. I will try it myself since I am experiencing hair fall lately.

1alexie

Back to top Go down

Post  curly Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:32 pm

I've made the chaga mixture and added in the additional herbs. I blended the mixture in my Nutribullet to give me a smooth liquid, but now its too runny and drips everywhere. Sage or anyone else, do you have any suggestions for something i could add to thicken it up a bit so it sticks to my scalp and hair more?

curly

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:51 pm

A sprinkle of gelatin powder maybe? Don't wanna overdo it though.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:46 am

Anyone here still do the original coconut green tea shampoo topical?

I just started and wondering if it still works, or has worked for anyone

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40