Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  john3333 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:59 pm

spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:No my brother sleep less than me for sure! He used to study hard for IT and usually 3h/night. And now he's working, he can't sleep more than 7h/night.

Harley Johnstone is an exception! Just an exception. At least I could say that he has a high level of vitamin D because he's outside with the sun everyday, but again why the skin cancer in OZ is one the worst in the world and him still didn't get it one.

And yes I'm eating enough calories because when I weigh my salad it indicates 2-2,5kg.
You need more carbohydrates and less protein. You will regrow your hair I promise
But I don't eat carbs from pasta or rice or potatoes. I hate that.
Which carbs could I eat more? Vegetables are lack of carbs. I can eat 1kg of cucumber there is nothing carbs inside. And I don't believe too much fruit is good. Fructose is still sugar.
For protein, I can tell you that I'm eating between 60 and 70gr or pure protein everyday.

And to be honest Sir, if I eat too much carbs I'll get bigger and it won't be muscles ahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY
Fruit is healthy in any amounts. Stop eating oil. It has almost zero vitamins and minerals . Eat quinoa, lentils, fresh corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes mostly. You can eat other stuff like squashes too. Eat a diet of only this and vegetables and you will not gain weight. Caffeine could also be hurting you.
If the aim is to provide a acid-base balance, we all should measure it with pH.
Do people with a correct pH eat more fruits and vegetables? The aim of vegetables and fruits is the alkalizing power, but if our acid-base balance is good, it will change nothing no Question
The purpose of fruits and vegetables is vitamin, mineral, and phytoantioxidant density. The purpose of grains and other starches is hair regrowth. Lentils have tons of protein. The amino acids of plant foods is less inflammatory than that of animal foods. Green tea has caffeine too. You must remove green tea. It's destroying your parathyroid. You can still eat fish once a year if you must. Lentils for muscles. Fruit for the brain.
But the amino acids of vegan foods is less completed than meat or fish.
But green tea has so much great value in many cultures and many countries for hairs and skin.

If I wanna have as much protein with vegan style as I have with fishes, and if I want to feel full im my stomatch with fruits, I need to eat at least the double of calories Crying or Very sad

The caloric index of oil like olive oil or canola oil is bigger than fruits or vegetables. Fruits are fructose so it means fast sugar. After 1h in the blood it disappear and you need again to eat.
There is no satiety with fast carb.
I can eat 200gr or tuna it will same a 7kg of watermelon (so a big full watermelon).

Currently my regimen is 5-6kg of vegetables and fruits everyday for 350-400gr of fishes (tuna, sardine of mackerel).
I don't understand how this regimen couldn't give me a good acid-base balance.
Amino acids of vegan foods are perfect. Animal protein causes apoptosis of the hair follicle cells. Methionine and other animal amino acids are toxic.  You will not feel hungry eating heart healthy whole grains, legumes, and fruit. I don't. Eating 7kg of watermelon is EXTREMELY healthy. Keep it up!
Only you find it's good Crying or Very sad
My doctor thinks I'm crazy! My wife too and she calls me pig pig

I'll look to do a trial without fishes and with more carbs from vegetables and fruits. Did you have any long term success with that for your hairs?
Yes. I've been able to slow down my hairloss by eating a cruelty-free diet. It will reverse hairloss.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  jadegreg Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Good for you john3333. Glad to hear you've found a diet that works for you. Diet is a very personal thing, and what works for some individuals won't work for others. I myself have increased my animal/fish protein and fibre quotient, and reduced the amount of sugars and carbs, and that seems to have helped me no end, not just with my hair loss, but my health more generally.

Out of interest, has anyone had any of the genetic profiling tests i.e. DNAfit, that provides information as to what diet and exercise regimen are best suited for you?

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 pm

In long term the intake is the most crucial for reversing hair loss.
The topical herbs that i´m using is going orally later, and it´s easy to blend them in with the other greens for my juicer.

Still a lot to discover though, and that´s the downside with hair since it takes time.
People tend to jump around with different routines, and docent have the patience to wait.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:11 am

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:
john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:No my brother sleep less than me for sure! He used to study hard for IT and usually 3h/night. And now he's working, he can't sleep more than 7h/night.

Harley Johnstone is an exception! Just an exception. At least I could say that he has a high level of vitamin D because he's outside with the sun everyday, but again why the skin cancer in OZ is one the worst in the world and him still didn't get it one.

And yes I'm eating enough calories because when I weigh my salad it indicates 2-2,5kg.
You need more carbohydrates and less protein. You will regrow your hair I promise
But I don't eat carbs from pasta or rice or potatoes. I hate that.
Which carbs could I eat more? Vegetables are lack of carbs. I can eat 1kg of cucumber there is nothing carbs inside. And I don't believe too much fruit is good. Fructose is still sugar.
For protein, I can tell you that I'm eating between 60 and 70gr or pure protein everyday.

And to be honest Sir, if I eat too much carbs I'll get bigger and it won't be muscles ahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY
Fruit is healthy in any amounts. Stop eating oil. It has almost zero vitamins and minerals . Eat quinoa, lentils, fresh corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes mostly. You can eat other stuff like squashes too. Eat a diet of only this and vegetables and you will not gain weight. Caffeine could also be hurting you.
If the aim is to provide a acid-base balance, we all should measure it with pH.
Do people with a correct pH eat more fruits and vegetables? The aim of vegetables and fruits is the alkalizing power, but if our acid-base balance is good, it will change nothing no Question
The purpose of fruits and vegetables is vitamin, mineral, and phytoantioxidant density. The purpose of grains and other starches is hair regrowth. Lentils have tons of protein. The amino acids of plant foods is less inflammatory than that of animal foods. Green tea has caffeine too. You must remove green tea. It's destroying your parathyroid. You can still eat fish once a year if you must. Lentils for muscles. Fruit for the brain.
But the amino acids of vegan foods is less completed than meat or fish.
But green tea has so much great value in many cultures and many countries for hairs and skin.

If I wanna have as much protein with vegan style as I have with fishes, and if I want to feel full im my stomatch with fruits, I need to eat at least the double of calories Crying or Very sad

The caloric index of oil like olive oil or canola oil is bigger than fruits or vegetables. Fruits are fructose so it means fast sugar. After 1h in the blood it disappear and you need again to eat.
There is no satiety with fast carb.
I can eat 200gr or tuna it will same a 7kg of watermelon (so a big full watermelon).

Currently my regimen is 5-6kg of vegetables and fruits everyday for 350-400gr of fishes (tuna, sardine of mackerel).
I don't understand how this regimen couldn't give me a good acid-base balance.
Amino acids of vegan foods are perfect. Animal protein causes apoptosis of the hair follicle cells. Methionine and other animal amino acids are toxic.  You will not feel hungry eating heart healthy whole grains, legumes, and fruit. I don't. Eating 7kg of watermelon is EXTREMELY healthy. Keep it up!
Only you find it's good Crying or Very sad
My doctor thinks I'm crazy! My wife too and she calls me pig pig

I'll look to do a trial without fishes and with more carbs from vegetables and fruits. Did you have any long term success with that for your hairs?
Yes. I've been able to slow down my hairloss by eating a cruelty-free diet. It will reverse hairloss.
What kind of AGA do you have? Diffuse? Or do you lose hairs only from specific parts of your scalp?
For how many months have you been on this diet and after how many weeks did you see a progress for your hairs?
Do you really expect to reverse hair loss and to get your originall hairs back?

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:21 am

jadegreg wrote:Good for you john3333. Glad to hear you've found a diet that works for you. Diet is a very personal thing, and what works for some individuals won't work for others. I myself have increased my animal/fish protein and fibre quotient, and reduced the amount of sugars and carbs, and that seems to have helped me no end, not just with my hair loss, but my health more generally.

Out of interest, has anyone had any of the genetic profiling tests i.e. DNAfit, that provides information as to what diet and exercise regimen are best suited for you?
So you're doing a kind of Atkins diet or any kind of ketogenic diet or Paleo diet => ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18451774

I think some people forget that hairs are just a part of the human body. If you change your regimen and with your new regimen you get a better health which means more power, a better mood, a better skin, less sick, etc... it means in fact that your new regimen is working.
Well, sometimes it won't work to reverse hair loss, but in this case it's only means that regimen isn't the aim problem of hair loss for you.

We absolutely cannot say we lose hairs only because of our current modern diet, because it's wrong. We can see at least 50% of men who still have hairs and they fucking don't care about what they eat, what drink and how many hours they sleep.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:31 am

Spawnben,
http://www.thewestminsterpractice.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/23-BEFORE.jpg (Not my picture)
http://hairlossgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/recedinghairline_thumb.jpg
(Actually found this picture on a page for telogen effluvium.) This is how it looks like. It follows the mpb pattern. Of course I expect to reverse hairloss.
Jadegreg,
Don't waste your money on DNAfit. Just eat the way your ancestors did, a nutrient rich diet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx0pOGVMntM
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 am

Sage 1 wrote:In long term the intake is the most crucial for reversing hair loss.
The topical herbs that i´m using is going orally later, and it´s easy to blend them in with the other greens for my juicer.

Still a lot to discover though, and that´s the downside with hair since it takes time.
People tend to jump around with different routines, and docent have the patience to wait.
Well, the theory about green routine is (in a really simple way to understand):

We lose hairs because our intestinal flora is really bad because of the modern lifestyle which included food and medecine in first.
With a bad intestinal flora our body will use mineral, etc... to protect us and so these minerals, etc... won't be use for hairs and skins. That's why we lose hairs.
That's the reason of juicer, raw diet and vegan (even though almost are fighting against animal cruelty).
Arrow In this scheme, we could think that once we get back good with our intestinal flora we stop topical solution. But I think it's wrong, because topical is more effective than we expect!

Juicers kill fibers, but almost people cannot eat 1kg of carrots, 1kg of cucumber, etc... for one meal and it's understandable Very Happy
In fact almost of these people have to mix amount and amount of vegetables and plants and fruits to get every vitamins. I can say vitamin B12 for exemple which is a fact that vegan are missing it!

Idea Now there are some people for who this theory of intestinal flora doesn't work! And we can easily see that with people who don't follow this regimen and who still have hairs, with vegan people who are bald, and with people who tried this regimen and they are still hair loss (some here tell it doesn't work them while for you it worked after 2weeks).
Why Question Because some people grew up in a better environment, had a better diet from their parents, had better genetic from their parents, had a better genetic adaptation (look about animal genetic to survive! it's a fact!) and more important some people have a good enough intestinal flora without drinking green juicing or vegan or raw diet.

Does somebody see the USA NBA Team in Rio? They all use , high level of acid protein, steroides, and more fucking pills and how many are bald? Laughing Nearly no one of them! And for sure no one of them care about intestinal flora! I'm even not sure they know what is that Laughing

Is there any scientific test we can do to check the intestinal flora of people to compare bald with others? No!

As I said, in my case I grew up in a Pacific Island, so really far from any kind of pollution or modern lifestyle. Without fresh fishes and seafoods, I only eat vegetables, fruits and plants. The ratio looks like 10% fishes, 10% natural oily product (almond, avocado, olive, canola oil) and 80% for vegetables and fruits.
I've never taken any medicine, I've never lived in a big city. I'm a healthy Tarzan lifestyler.... but I'm losing hairs Laughing Twisted Evil
How my intestinal flora could be worse than the man who is living in London and eating pollution and industrial food? How?

But for sure when I used nettles in tea and in topical, I can see a better hair style for me after 3 weeks! Why? Because nettle is an anti-DHT? Because nettle is a plant?

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:58 am

spawnben wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:In long term the intake is the most crucial for reversing hair loss.

We lose hairs because our intestinal flora is really bad because of the modern lifestyle which included food and medecine in first.
With a bad intestinal flora our body will use mineral, etc... to protect us and so these minerals, etc... won't be use for hairs and skins. That's why we lose hairs.
That's the reason of juicer, raw diet and vegan (even though almost are fighting against animal cruelty).
Arrow In this scheme, we could think that once we get back good with our intestinal flora we stop topical solution. But I think it's wrong, because topical is more effective than we expect!

Juicers kill fibers, but almost people cannot eat 1kg of carrots, 1kg of cucumber, etc... for one meal and it's understandable Very Happy
In fact almost of these people have to mix amount and amount of vegetables and plants and fruits to get every vitamins. I can say vitamin B12 for exemple which is a fact that vegan are missing it!

Idea Now there are some people for who this theory of intestinal flora doesn't work! And we can easily see that with people who don't follow this regimen and who still have hairs, with vegan people who are bald, and with people who tried this regimen and they are still hair loss (some here tell it doesn't work them while for you it worked after 2weeks).
Why Question Because some people grew up in a better environment, had a better diet from their parents, had better genetic from their parents, had a better genetic adaptation (look about animal genetic to survive! it's a fact!) and more important some people have a good enough intestinal flora without drinking green juicing or vegan or raw diet.

Does somebody see the USA NBA Team in Rio? They all use , high level of acid protein, steroides, and more fucking pills and how many are bald? Laughing Nearly no one of them! And for sure no one of them care about intestinal flora! I'm even not sure they know what is that Laughing

Is there any scientific test we can do to check the intestinal flora of people to compare bald with others? No!

As I said, in my case I grew up in a Pacific Island, so really far from any kind of pollution or modern lifestyle. Without fresh fishes and seafoods, I only eat vegetables, fruits and plants. The ratio looks like 10% fishes, 10% natural oily product (almond, avocado, olive, canola oil) and 80% for vegetables and fruits.
I've never taken any medicine, I've never lived in a big city. I'm a healthy Tarzan lifestyler.... but I'm losing hairs Laughing Twisted Evil
How my intestinal flora could be worse than the man who is living in London and eating pollution and industrial food? How?

But for sure when I used nettles in tea and in topical, I can see a better hair style for me after 3 weeks! Why? Because nettle is an anti-DHT? Because nettle is a plant?
The diet your mother ate when she was pregnant with you may have been too bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPVkU0AseM
This is why you have hairloss. Hairloss is caused by stress.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  spawnben Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:42 pm

john3333 wrote:
spawnben wrote:

The diet your mother ate when she was pregnant with you may have been too bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcPVkU0AseM
This is why you have hairloss. Hairloss is caused by stress.
My mother eat protein from soja, chicken and salmon.
She never used to drink or smoke. She was healthy.

My mother diet was the same as when she got my brothers. And as far as know, and I've been in NZ and in OZ to check doctors, there is no one who know why I lose hairs! I did hormonal balance and blood test once every month for 15months. Nothing bad!
The only link there is, it's I've a diffuse hair loss more and more since I'm getting better and better.
And I'm sure if I try Finasteride I'll get back strong hairs affraid But as I've never taken any medicine, I won't start now.

You know, usually when MPB is reversing because of vegan diet (or others close diets) it's 90% because these men really had an intestinal flora in a fucking bad mood. That's why usually these men can see new hairs after one month or less when we usually should wait 3 months to see a real success.
But if veganism was the solution for MPB, every man would have turned to it, like if anti-DHT was the solution every man would have taken Finasteride. Wink

It works well for the author of this topic, so it means his past diet shouldn't have been great especially inside his intestinal flora.
It works for you, so it means as well your past diet didn't fit well with you.
But when it doesn't work for others men, it's not because they are lazy to wait for long term success, it's just the diet isn't the aim problem of their hair loss.

Diffuse AGA is the worst! We lose hair everywhere in the same time. It's not like losing hair in a specific part of the scalp, because for this kind of MBP we know that healthy diet and green topical could wake up the dead hairs.
But for diffuse MPB it's everywhere and that's what I'm talking to you for few days! Diffuse isn't about losing hair in a specific part, it's about losing hairs because they get thinner and thinner until they disappear and it's not the same way.

spawnben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Just an update of my progress.
I have increased the amount of crushed herbs, since it oxidizes more intensely on my scalp.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20125

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jadegreg Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi Sage1

Don't suppose you could update us on your topical i.e. quantities of herbs and oils.

jadegreg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 am

jadegreg wrote:Hi Sage1

Don't suppose you could update us on your topical i.e. quantities of herbs and oils.

Pour 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp castor or (rose hip seed oil for example) 2-3 tsp coconut milk in a bowl.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20126

Put the herbs, add a tea bag (couple of oil drops to make it easier to crush) in a mortel.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20127

Crush, mush it well.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20128

Pour the content in the bowl, and add 2 tsp of dr.bronners soap and stir.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20129

Put the nasty paste on your scalp.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20130

Leave it in for at least 1 hour so it oxidizes completely.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20131

And just use an organic shampoo to wash it off.
I use this one: http://www.urtekram.com/products/body-care/hair/no-perfume-shampoo-normal-hair-organic-250-ml (docent matter but it washes it off really well)

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  mak123 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:59 am

@Sage1

I'm returning to this thread after a while and glad to see that you are still sharing your progress. Congratulations on your success as that red spot is certainly getting covered over ncely.

I see you have further tweaked the ingredients.

What are the fresh green herbs ?

Im guessing Mint & Sage are two of them.

mak123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:59 pm

mak123 wrote:@Sage1

I'm returning to this thread after a while and glad to see that you are still sharing your progress. Congratulations on your success as that red spot is certainly getting covered over ncely.

Hi mak123, and thank you.

Nope i alternate between coriander, rosemary and nettles.
Had to experiment a lot, and finally used the process of elimination to focus on the primary ingredients.
The only way to see it´s efficiency was to take a longer break, and start over again.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:26 am

Sage 1 wrote:
mak123 wrote:@Sage1

Hi mak123, and thank you.

Nope i alternate between coriander, rosemary and nettles.
Had to experiment a lot, and finally used the process of elimination to focus on the primary ingredients.
The only way to see it´s efficiency was to take a longer break, and start over again.

Promotion of hair growth by Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract.
Murata K1, Noguchi K, Kondo M, Onishi M, Watanabe N, Okamura K, Matsuda H.
Author information
Abstract
Topical administration of Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (RO-ext, 2 mg/day/mouse) improved hair regrowth in C57BL/6NCrSlc mice that experienced hair regrowth interruption induced by testosterone treatment. In addition, RO-ext promoted hair growth in C3H/He mice that had their dorsal areas shaved. To investigate the antiandrogenic activity mechanism of RO-ext, we focused on inhibition of testosterone 5α-reductase, which is well recognized as one of the most effective strategies for the treatment of androgenic alopecia. RO-ext showed inhibitory activity of 82.4% and 94.6% at 200 and 500 µg/mL, respectively. As an active constituent of 5α-reductase inhibition, 12-methoxycarnosic acid was identified with activity-guided fractionation. In addition, the extract of R. officinalis and 12-methoxycarnosic acid inhibited androgen-dependent proliferation of LNCaP cells as 64.5% and 66.7% at 5 µg/mL and 5 μM, respectively. These results suggest that they inhibit the binding of dihydrotestosterone to androgen receptors. Consequently, RO-ext is a promising crude drug for hair growth.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22517595
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:56 pm

2 mg/day/mouse...how does that translate into human amounts? Extracts are usually in liquid form with an alcohol content. How would you make it into grams...which is a solid weight? Instead of forever using mice in these experiments, I'd wish they'd use people. Rosemary is not a toxic substance or anything.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:14 pm

shaftless wrote:2 mg/day/mouse...how does that translate into human amounts? Extracts are usually in liquid form with an alcohol content. How would you make it into grams...which is a solid weight? Instead of forever using mice in these experiments, I'd wish they'd use people. Rosemary is not a toxic substance or anything.

I'm just applying twice per day, so hell knows how much that translates into grams. However, the following experiment was carried out on human patients, and says that increased hair count was observed after 6 months. I hope I'm not wasting my time with this, but I'll stick with it and see what happens beyond 6 months.

Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial.
Panahi Y, Taghizadeh M, Marzony ET, Sahebkar A.
Abstract
Rosmarinus officinalis L. is a medicinal plant with diverse activities including enhancement microcapillary perfusion. The present study aimed to investigate the clinical efficacy of rosemary oil in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA) and compare its effects with minoxidil 2%. Patients with AGA were randomly assigned to rosemary oil (n = 50) or minoxidil 2% (n = 50) for a period of 6 months. After a baseline visit, patients returned to the clinic for efficacy and safety evaluations every 3 months. A standardized professional microphotographic assessment of each volunteer was taken at the initial interview and after 3 and 6 months of the trial. No significant change was observed in the mean hair count at the 3-month endpoint, neither in the rosemary nor in the minoxidil group (P > .05). In contrast, both groups experienced a significant increase in hair count at the 6-month endpoint compared with the baseline and 3-month endpoint (P < .05). No significant difference was found between the study groups regarding hair count either at month 3 or month 6 (> .05). The frequencies of dry hair, greasy hair, and dandruff were not found to be significantly different from baseline at either month 3 or month 6 trial in the groups (P > .05). The frequency of scalp itching at the 3- and 6-month trial points was significantly higher compared with baseline in both groups (P < .05). Scalp itching, however, was more frequent in the minoxidil group at both assessed endpoints (P < .05). The findings of the present trial provided evidence with respect to the efficacy of rosemary oil in the treatment of AGA.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Still i think based on my own experience, when i troubleshooted my long list of different ingredients used.
It all came down to the fresh herbs, and secondary is the oils just helping them to infuse on the scalp.

The youtube lady has a really good base (success & farewell post), and if you look at my first posts my base is almost the same.
But after i while i realized it needs a trigger to actually stimulate the scalp, and when i mixed in some fresh herbs they started co-working.

Unfortunately in today's society we are searching for ready-made products, and most of their efficiency is already gone in the actual process.
So easy to have some pots of herbs at home, and just pick some leaves when needed.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:33 am

Update of my temple filling in.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Wp_20132

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Empty Ssge

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:43 am

Thanks for updating your progress.
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 am

After reading multiplied posts here and, in drug related forums it comes to the same conclusion.
People need a factor, and it amazes how many theories there are why som lose hair, and surely it needs a name also male pattern baldness.

So therefore it´s a diagnosis, and much appreciated for the drug and supplement industry.
Then people started derma rolling along with topical solutions, and more advanced techniques etc...
And of course our diet that nowadays is named of it´s inventor, and we belive it since it´s so convincing due to all calculation behind it. (wonder how your body calculates it?)
All the above still has one common factor named profit.

I remember the guy who called himself swiss temples or something, and suddenly pge/d2? was a major topic.
He had a small side dish using a drug at the same time, but still he had very smallish regrowth so it was almost a breakthrough since it had a name.

Mine is too simple since it´s just fresh herbs, and oils that i can just buy from the grocery store.
And posted evidence of my progress (way better progress then swiss), but it´s too simplistic even if the ingredients themselves are not.
According to my parents hair loss i have or actually had MPB according to the science behind it.

But this is how the industry works, and therefore hair loss solutions will be ongoing since it´s profitable.
So people are still going to pop pills, massaging, find diet solutions, calculating for ages since industry docent allow the opposite, even if the answer is right in front of you.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:15 am

Hey Sage is it ok if I mix the topical all together in a jar, and make enough to last a few weeks, so its really easy to use? I dumped the herbs in like rosemary etc., I thought it might give it more time to infuse into the oil (I use a heavy helping of coconut oil).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  dokuldudokulecek Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 am

Sage 1 wrote:After reading multiplied posts here and, in drug related forums it comes to the same conclusion.
People need a factor, and it amazes how many theories there are why som lose hair, and surely it needs a name also male pattern baldness.

So therefore it´s a diagnosis, and much appreciated for the drug and supplement industry.
Then people started derma rolling along with topical solutions, and more advanced techniques etc...
And of course our diet that nowadays is named of it´s inventor, and we belive it since it´s so convincing due to all calculation behind it. (wonder how your body calculates it?)
All the above still has one common factor named profit.

I remember the guy who called himself swiss temples or something, and suddenly pge/d2? was a major topic.
He had a small side dish using a drug at the same time, but still he had very smallish regrowth so it was almost a breakthrough since it had a name.

Mine is too simple since it´s just fresh herbs, and oils that i can just buy from the grocery store.
And posted evidence of my progress (way better progress then swiss), but it´s too simplistic even if the ingredients themselves are not.  
According to my parents hair loss i have or actually had MPB according to the science behind it.

But this is how the industry works, and therefore hair loss solutions will be ongoing since it´s profitable.
So people are still going to pop pills, massaging, find diet solutions, calculating for ages since industry docent allow the opposite, even if the answer is right in front of you.

Hey sage, which herbs do you use? Should we exactly use the same ones as you did or it doesn't matter?

dokuldudokulecek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:48 am

Store some rosemary, coriander pots at home, and just pick some leaves when needed for the remedy.
Probably you can store a bigger batch as long as the coconut milk lasts (about 5 days in an air tight glass jar)
Still freshness is the key, and it takes about 5 minutes to prepare it so i don´t get the complication.

The dr.bronner soap is great since it keeps the remedy in place, and once your scalp, hair turns dark brown it´s done for washing off.
What i noticed that it gets darker (oxidizes) quicker on the problem areas, meaning the dead hair and non hair areas.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 20001510
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress - Page 21 Korian10

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:33 am

Hi Sage

I saw in your instruction pictures another herb with the thin leaves (besides the nettle and rosemary), which I believe is dill? Is that right? Does that serve a special purpose? Thanks.

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next