Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

+86
bh1546
Oker
BobbyPin
akrepkral06
hairtodaygonetomorrow
abetz85
MMarc
helpmyhair1
blueman99
splohocky
uznemirex
Amin80
waitingforit
Mastery
keepitsimple
CauseAndEffect
jimmythekidd
Radicalfight
Maxx
Turgius
Ilija
moviaa
Hotspur
lewclark89
Gitman
DevilHands
newuser
Schitz Popinov
Ronald84
Paradox
long hair
DynamoJohn
dokuldudokulecek
Xenon
john3333
spawnben
jadegreg
fab13
Grub
vg
cdto2012
LawOfThelema
Revan
CampOfDavid
MovieJunkie89
Joey Ramone
mak123
archy141
hairmaniac
aleks1
lookalike
longhair31
ninjishal
Mexco
AgapeBerry
Dudard
australian
RAptor
rahul 8780
bayman
PotentPotential
Duketronix
zarathustra
Crusher
MilBA
Columbo
tooyoungforthis
SuperMechanioventraliosis
Billa
Slimnuts
bov51
Hole
johndoe1225
sizzlinghairs
invinoveritas
desmadre1
shaftless
Growdamnit
Maines
goten574
Alexis A
Balthier
Organism
Faither
Sage 1
90 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Empty My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 pm

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Bild119

Hi i´m a newbie to this forum.

My hair loss started about 15 years ago.
I started using minoxidil 10 years ago, but the side effects got to me and i gave it up since both sides of my parents suffers from hair loss.

About 8 weeks ago we started slow juicing greens for health beneficial reasons, and after about 4 weeks in my wife noticed strange new blond hair popping out my crown like i had before.
I was quiet surprised myself and i couldn't understand why, but then the aha experience came to me due to the juicing.
Started reading more regarding greens for hair benefit, and also stumbled in to topical remedy containing green tea, oils and coconut (youtube) and i refined this mixture with fresh coriander and thought why not.

The time between these pictures is only 12 days and new hair is growing rapidly.
My sleeping hair was dark but suddenly my youth hair is growing back.
I´m not trying to convince anybody, but i was quiet amazed by the results and if somebody are curious what i´m using i´m more than happy to share.
I´m convinced that hair loss is not science, regarding medication to revers hair loss.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Faither Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Interesting,but could you share more details? What are changes to your diet,what are your smoothies made of and how to make the topical with green tea?

Faither

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Empty Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 Tue May 05, 2015 2:14 am

I was too harsh in my other comment section, regarding that this forum is the same as medical treatments.
Read a lot after my sudden hair regrowth and maybe fresh vegges has more to it than we think of.

It´s always easier to take our nutrients in a pill form or even as a topical mixed form (with natural ingredients of course), but i think our bodies thinks otherwise.
I use a slow juicer and put in celery, cucumber, kale, spinach and coriander and drink it directly because of the enzyme progress (4-5 times a week).
Besides that i take 2 tsp of chlorella powder in water two times a day.

As topical 2 tsp pure castile soap, coconut milk, castor oil, coconut oil, 1 tsp olive oil and one tea bag of green tea and a pinch of fresh coriander.
First i but the oils in a small bowl, and then i put the coriander and green tea in a coffee grinder to make it more powdery and mix them all.
I leave it i for about 20 minute and just rinse it off (you can use everyday or at least 3-4 times a week).
I know it sounds a lot but once you have it´s not a problem and the green juicing is health beneficial also.
New pictures are coming at the end of this week if your curious regarding my progress.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 am

Hey welcome to the forum thanks for sharing

About the topical

Do you not use hot water for the green tea?

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:05 am

Thanks,

Not in hot water, the green tea is mixed dry with the coriander leaves, and it becomes a paste (in the coffee grinder)
It reacts directly with the oils when you stir them together.
It´s a good combination with the castile soap because you can just rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Looks nasty green on your head during the 20 minutes that's all.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Faither Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Thanks for sharing,i'll get ingredients and try on my own Smile

btw this green smoothie must taste awful,how much do You drink daily? ;D

Faither

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Your welcome.
I was really surprised myself of the quick effect since i gave up the thought of hair.
Was at the hairdresser today for the first time since ages, she was quiet shocked when she saw the hair.
The funny part is that is the same color i had in my youth, and looks funny blended with my old sleepy hair.

Regarding juicing i drink about 35 cl not more and you can squeeze a little bit of lemon into it (my wife choice)
It has a strong taste but the lemon takes it away.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 am

what kind of juicer do you use is it centrifugal, masticating, or some other type?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Wed May 06, 2015 2:13 pm

We use a horizontal masticating juicer with 80 RPM rotation.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis A Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm

very nice post, I l really believe that this thing really works. I'm going to give it a try.

Alexis A

Back to top Go down

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Empty Update

Post  Sage 1 Mon May 11, 2015 1:28 am

This is 5 days after my hair cut, but the new white hair outgrows the hair cut quickly.
My hair is almost full now and new baby hairs are still growing.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20115My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20117
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20116

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

Please keep us updated
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Mon May 18, 2015 6:07 pm

goten574 wrote:Please keep us updated

I will.
Next week i´m going to post new pictures from the same angle and light as the first ones.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue May 19, 2015 11:22 pm

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Untitl10My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress 110

Found an old picture taken last year, for a better comparison with my new ones.
Moisted and splitted my hair on this close up picture since my hair is light blonde, to show that there is still regrowht.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Wed May 27, 2015 11:29 pm

thanks a lot for sharing. will definitely try your method! i've never mixed any juices so im a beginner. you put all the ingredients in the mixer and add
some water and thats it? also can you say a little more about the quantity of the ingredients for the juice? do you just throw in one a piece, add some water and mix it, then drink 35cl and keep the rest in the fridge for the next days?

i know this probably impossible to answere but what do you think has done more for your hair, the green juice or the topical?

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu May 28, 2015 12:16 am

Maines wrote:thanks a lot for sharing. will definitely try your method! i've never mixed any juices so im a beginner. you put all the ingredients in the mixer and add some water and thats it? also can you say a little more about the quantity of the ingredients for the juice? do you just throw in one a piece, add some water and mix it, then drink 35cl and keep the rest in the fridge for the next days?

i know this probably impossible to answere but what do you think has done more for your hair, the green juice or the topical?

I think that the topical does most of the job.
Regarding juicing we use a slow masticating juicer, but you can probably use a blender if you add some water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdgh_18TR4
Know i use a pestle instead of a grinder to mix the green tea, and coriander since it becomes even (smoother).
I daily use the chlorella even if there are no scientific studies behind it´s efficiency   http://www.ivlproducts.com/Health-Library/Health-Concerns/Superfoods/Chlorella---A-Potent-Superfood/

The results came fast for me, and of course my hair is a lot longer now so the comparison is harder but as you can see in my old picture, the front area i only had a little dead hair left.
I let it grow since there is still a lot of new hair growing and it thickens the hair volume.
Pictures of the nasty paste and how my hair looks now.
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20122
My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20123

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu May 28, 2015 1:36 am

Forgot to mention about juicing greens.
I drink it directly since as soon you brake the greens, the enzyme progress begins.
The benefits with a slow masticating juicer is it´s low RPM, and it docent heat up the greens during the progress.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu May 28, 2015 8:02 am

Nice progress. When blending plants highest in chlorophyll, lowest in oxalates, I realized the greatest increase in hair volume and some overall hair growth. There are some days where I blend nothing but leafy greens. Those who think 'healthy' smoothies mean eating loads of fruits just have the whole concept entirely wrong. I almost feel bad for the long-term health of their pancreas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 28, 2015 8:12 am

4039 wrote:Nice progress. When blending plants highest in chlorophyll, lowest in oxalates, I realized the greatest increase in hair volume and some overall hair growth. There are some days where I blend nothing but leafy greens. Those who think 'healthy' smoothies mean eating loads of fruits just have the whole concept entirely wrong. I almost feel bad for the long-term health of their pancreas.
What else would you blend up besides chard or kale for a leafy green?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Thu May 28, 2015 1:02 pm

thanks for the detailed response Sage. I have a blender but right now I'm considering to get a slow juicer. I read that vitamins / minerals might get destroyed using a blender but I wonder if thats neglectable. Slow juicers seem very expensive and time consuming. I mean this is about my health so I dont want to be greedy (neither with money nor time) I just wonder if the difference in quality is neglectable. Does anyone have information on that?

regarding the recipe for the juice: are all ingredients choosen because they particularly good for hair or did you just randomly put them together because you had a good feeling about it or have you been experimenting? I once read that wheatgrass can be beneficial for hairgrowth and i think it contains a lot of chlorophyl. Would it make sense to add some of it as well?

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu May 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Maines wrote:thanks for the detailed response Sage. I have a blender but right now I'm considering to get a slow juicer. I read that vitamins / minerals might get destroyed using a blender but I wonder if thats neglectable. Slow juicers seem very expensive and time consuming. I mean this is about my health so I dont want to be greedy (neither with money nor time) I just wonder if the difference in quality is neglectable. Does anyone have information on that?

regarding the recipe for the juice: are all ingredients choosen because they particularly good for hair or did you just randomly put them together because you had a good feeling about it or have you been experimenting? I once read that wheatgrass can be beneficial for hairgrowth and i think it contains a lot of chlorophyl. Would it make sense to add some of it as well?

Since we bought the slow juicer we have used it every day, and not time consuming at all actually.
We juice in the morning on an empty stomach, and alternate carrots and greens every other day.
Sounds boring but we found a very good balance, by drinking juice and oatmeal with a Tbsp of chia seeds and a cup of green tea.

Some claim that slow juicers are better, since the outcome is more nutritious due to the slow rotation.
Regarding choosing greens it was mainly for health in the beginning, but i also read about greens and hair.
You can alternate with the greens: cucumber, celery, spinach and cucumber, celery, kale, coriander for example.
I use cucumber and celery as a base and alternate with kale and spinach since they are "heavy".
The fibers comes out from the pulp, but fibers i get from whole food instead.

Chlorella is more powerful than wheat grass, but i would choose wheat grass if it was fresh to juice it instead.
I use the powder instead of pills since you need 6-10 pills to gain the same nutrition as 2 tsp of powder.
Sorry for spamming you tube videos but it´s a easy way to show how the slow juicer works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_blZvAS1SeA

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri May 29, 2015 3:32 am

The progress looks good...but...your hair is also longer and may covering up some bald areas. Can you cut your hair short like it was in the original pics and take a pic from a higher angle instead of straight on?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 29, 2015 6:49 am

shaftless wrote:The progress looks good...but...your hair is also longer and may covering up some bald areas. Can you cut your hair short like it was in the original pics and take a pic from a higher angle instead of straight on?

This was more of a fluke since i accepted my hair loss.
Like posted earlier i was surprised by the result, and with too much free time made me experiment more.

For me at least this works really good, and i still see new hair growing.
I´m not allowed to shave my head, since my wife suddenly became shallow when she discovered my regrowth.
Hopefully these pics helps a little.

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Bild_110My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress 113My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20127My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20124My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20125My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress Wp_20126

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri May 29, 2015 7:04 am

Forget about your hair volume, which has improved, but your overall hair health has improved as well. Good job dude.

I myself try to get at least 100-300mg of chlorophyll daily, which is one of the most misunderstood underappreciated antioxidant/anti-inflammatory in the health world today. Using zinc/copper-stabilized liquid chlorophyll is no where as good as the real deal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maines Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 am

ordered a slow juicer today. cant wait to start Smile

Sage wrote:As topical 2 tsp pure castile soap, coconut milk, castor oil, coconut oil, 1 tsp olive oil and one tea bag of green tea and a pinch of fresh coriander.
First i but the oils in a small bowl, and then i put the coriander and green tea in a coffee grinder to make it more powdery and mix them all.

i will try that too. just curious, whats the reason for the castor oil and the coconut milk?

ah and i have another question. do you live very healthy in general? like do you eat meat, do you drink alcohol?

Maines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next