Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Rife Therapy for Hair Loss EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rife Therapy for Hair Loss

+3
sanderson
turbojet
MikeGore
7 posters

Go down

Rife Therapy for Hair Loss Empty Rife Therapy for Hair Loss

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 am

I seem to be dragging behind with some topics here.

I've always heard about the rife machine but never dug too much into it.

I did do a little research before, and read a little from another book about zapping bacteria by using their resonant frequencies.

The question is, can rife cure hair loss to the extend of full recovery of everything (including the hair line)?

Do we have any great success stories from this forum?

Also, they all seem quite expensive to buy. Are there any affordable ones that are as effective as the expensive ones.

Has it been confirmed that hair loss is bacteria initiated?

Regards,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Rife Therapy for Hair Loss Empty Re: Rife Therapy for Hair Loss

Post  MikeGore Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:18 am

I've been reading other rife machine related threads on this forum.

Lot of information out there.

Seems like very few people cured their hair loss with rife, like jdp.

CS, I really like what you did with the HairEvo website. Wouldn't you say Rife Machines and Laser Helmets are a big part of solving hair loss as well? Just a suggestion but perhaps it is good idea to collate and compress the large amount of information regarding rife machine on this forum ( like you have already done with most things), into an article on that site.

What if these parasites is affecting the immune system giving rise to inflammation and lack of nutrients to the hair follicles among other things?

Saying that parasites is the cause of hair loss would not contradict other causes of hair loss. Perhaps its these little critters that give rise to abnormal inflammatory factors, nutritional deficiencies or hormonal balances.

I'm really excited about trying to tackle hair loss with this rife machine perspective. My only concern is, how come more people have not been using it if it is so effective?

Also, seen how expensive these machines are, I've been considering buying Rife Digital Ultimate. How do these compare to the old big expensive ones?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:07 am

I've owned an F165/SG-1 combination for about two years and rifing in general is an incredibly complex topic. From my experience it is/was a constant process of researching and experimenting and you're never entirely sure what's working. I do think it's an effective treatment method but I'm not convinced it's effective without direct skin contact because energy amplitude is as important as frequency. I ended up not having the time to keep up with it so I gave up.

JDP created a wordpress site condensing a ton of information about rifing like you're talking about but it looks like he took it down in the past year. This was the original post:
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8545-unique-methods-to-combat-hair-loss-and-improve-hair-quality

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:34 am

ubraj wrote:Sorry, I had to delete the site in November due to some problems.  

Regarding using frequencies for hair loss, it works in stopping further loss in my experience but will not restore your hairline.  Am not aware of anything able to restore the hairline for those hairs that have been gone for more than several years.  Some promising stories and methods here and there but to restore the hairline the only available method really is a hair transplant.  Or one can always thicken the existing hairs which does a good job of covering and LLLT works well for that or even a powerful PEMF device IME.  

IMO, regarding Rife as turbojet mentioned it can be very complicated and can take a lot of time experimenting to see what works.  Because of that I do try to steer average people away it but for those independent researchers who have enough time to experiment and research it is a good option not just for hair loss but also many other ailments as well as complicated ailments that don't respond to more common treatments.

Did try to narrow down the best methods and regarding hair loss, following the methods by Richard Loyd of royalrife.com is what I recommend.  Of using cancer general 3 every other day or so forever.  It's a program designed for the F-165 which is the frequency generator I recommend ($1,000).  It will also lower the mold biotoxin score which is also very important for those with hair loss, IMO as well.  

But once one gets tired of being physically connected to a machine, there is also the SG-1 or QE-3 which is able to transmit the frequencies to one by using the SG-1 or QE-3 http://www.royalrife.com/QE-3_order.html but will not lower mold biotoxins.  There are methods that will lower mold biotoxins but the one I use, which again is same as Richard Loyd is the Activator http://www.royalrife.com/activator.html  which is placed directly on the SG-1.  Some old posts on this forum thanks to Richard's instructions show how one can build a basic device for around $50 or so.  

IMO/IME, this should correct most hair loss.  But there are some where progress will be slow or will not get much in results and that may be due to not just what is corrected with frequencies and lowering mold biotoxins but also due to a high radiation score or chemical toxicity which the Hazell Parcell's radiation soak will lower and then on occasion used forever will work.  Lower down the list, there are others but without getting too complicated most of it is listed in this page that not just works for cancer but also other ailments as well.  http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

Regarding parasites, while it is possible to lower large parasites that one has with Rife, generally speaking supplements such as the ones Richard Loyd uses for parasites work best or Rx medication that Klinghardt uses is best.  Not Rife/frequencies.  

For a low cost frequency generator while I do not own one, using the Spooky2 generator ($150) is probably the best cheapest one available.  But again, as turbojet mentioned things can get complicated and using frequencies that are designed for one frequency generator and inputting them into a new frequency generator just adds to the complexity.  

However, the Harmonic Generator may be a good solution for this and if you click on my name and click on the right side "posts' can see my old posts regarding Harmonic Generator.  

So again, does Rife work for hair loss, Yes, IMO/IME.  It won't restore your hairline but it works for myself and my family for hair loss no problem.  The benefits with Rife is that it is not only able to work on one ailments but many other ailments.  Can even do the same benefits as the single frequency devices that are more widely known and commercially available such as http://www.israel21c.org/health/israeli-device-harnesses-electromagnetic-healing-power/

I'm very rarely on the internet as I have a hard time due to health problems but hope this answered your questions.

If you want to share, what type of health problems? I always thought of you as really having the health thing down.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:58 am

Thanks for that details response ubraj.

I did come across Spooky2 Generator, but I don't understand how it works. And I couldn't really find any where on its website tellling how it works. It mostly gives an explanation of its specification and that is different. What the hell is a DNA holder? And how does remote transmissions etc heal us?. Seems all very weird. Is this thing different than the rife machine? How does it heal our DNA and how on Earth does it work remotely?

And how on earth is it so cheap? Spooky2 seems more like a PC accessory with a usb. Buying 10 USB hubs forming a daisy chain etc seems very messy. I'm still considering the Rife Digital Ultimate. It makes sense that we need to have foot and hand wraps for the electricity to pass. I don't understand how this works wirelessly. Is their usb creating some sort of electromagnetic influence? Or is it just about sound

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:01 am

snake oil

do what works

inhibit mmp2 and mmp9 with lysine, proline, vitamin c and ECGC

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/pdf-files/cancerresearch.pdf

inhibit TGF beta 1 with taurine

decalcify and de-clog arteries with silica and k2 and sulfur

add your own supplements of choice

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:44 am

I have been looking at the technical specs of Rife Digital Ultimate. http://www.rifedigital.com/?page_id=237

How do they compare to spooky2?

Also, I'm pretty certain on their website it says you can set to 16.20 Hz and not just 16 Hz.

I don't see spooky have any of the sweep functions or double pulse etc.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 am

So to basically simplify it, spooky can do all of the frequencies and treatments that other devices can do and more.

I've come across it mentioning a scanning feature, guess that is the sweep. But it sounds like something else, like a biofeedback scan. My understanding of sweep is more like an anti-virus software scanning for viruses. If this is possible that is amazing.

But is it known to be as effective as the more expensive ones? Rife Ultimate also mention that their device is based on the original rife and is suppose to do everything that the main rife machine can do.

Is spooky also a harmonic generator? A little confused here.

Initially I thought it worked with some wireless antenna but having heard about its transmission method I've come to believe in its application. The DNA holders are making more sense to me now as I have looked up some of the information. The quantum theory of entanglement is something that I read about before. And as a spiritual person with a metaphysical view of life, it doesn't surprise me at all. This spooky rife machine, is basically doing on a technological level, what reiki masters and psychics are able to do. I know science ridicules voodoo magic and voodoo dolls etc, but trust me, these things are real. This machine might help people realize that voodoo ain't no joke. It also makes us understand more why this technology is being suppressed. It's biggest affect is obviously the big pharma, but it has other implications as well.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Hey ubraj,

Thanks for educating me on this. I feel like I am learning a lot :-)

It's amazing the things you mentioned about the tumor and cancer benefits. Its nice to see people are getting benefits from this technology.

I think I've kinda changed my mine from the Rife Digital Ultimate to the Spooky2 now, until that Spooky Pulse part that doesn't quite work you mentioned :-)

I think that is very valuable, being able to scan the pathogens and get spikes, basically like antivirus software and than setting treatment at those frequencies for their elimination.

It is better than just symptom based treatment and guesswork.

Now I guess I'll have to decide between F-165 and Spooky2. If Spooky2 is is good quality good engineering product, why would their Pulse not quite work?

Another thing is, I've come across Spooky2-5M, Spooky2-10M, Spooky2-20M. Which is better and making comparison to Rife Digital Ultimate or even Rife Digital Professional, how does Spooky2's other versions compare?

Thanks

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:15 am

MikeGore,

I've tried UDB and new generators and also try therapy on myself. From technical point of view i put it on the scope to see how it performs in terms of rise time and frequency accuracy, with comparison on calibrated atomic clock. Both generators 8mhz udb, and 10mhz newer one are good in terms of frequency generation precision, but cant tell about comparison with the others availible on the market. Based on what i know about ubraj and his long term tracking the technology, would follow his advice and try to establish connection with those who know most of the subject as dr. Loyd, dr. Sutherland, guy behind Frex and some others to speed up the learning process.

In terms of how effective the technology is, i dont really bother using it very much, since i have many times experienced exhaustion using the right (wrong) frequencies. In terms of standalone approach i dont recommend the technology, since even if you can kill the pathogen, you dont fix the reason of it being here and you have to treat indefinitly, slowly introducing side effects as the new problem. I dont recommend ''spooky action'' 24/7, since it can exhaust you really much, meanwhile do not as much to the problem. Nematodes do not respond to such therapy for example.

If using dielectric approach - can it kill the pathogen? - yes. If it can be used therapeutically - yes, but withing the limits of being rational.

I have never experienced high voltage plasma systems... It might be problem getting sharp edges or impulses using traditional amplification methods, but would think this could be best approach.

I prefer magnetic fields over all the others, but i have yet to find out how effective they are to treat infection. I like very low frequency band with very fast rise time.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:16 am

I'll definitely be looking into Dr Jeff Sutherland and Dr Richard Loyd websites and information on the matter.

This is actually another thing I was going to ask and a topic I wanted to discuss. The side effects. There has been a mention of exhaustion, and I believe I read ubraj mention even radiation. Is there any potential to harming ourselves with these rife devices?

When you think about it, if something can do us good, than it also may have the potential to do us bad. There might be harmful frequencies that these machines are capable of, and we may inadvertently harm ourselves in an imperceptible cellular or DNA level. I wouldn't be surprised to find out if the US Military has been researching practical applications of this device for military gain. That would be extremely evil and the thought of it makes me sick.

Hearing people not using it is sounds kinda disappointing. I've looked at the frequency list for all sorts of ailments like grey hair, DNA repair and the obvious one hair loss. If this actually worked as good as hoped it would be the real deal. A miracle cure. Would be nice to see the success rate of this with regards to hair loss and white hair.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:17 am

ubraj wrote:Hi Sanderson,

Thanks for the kind words.  

Neurological issues.  Currently, I'm able to get rid of 50% of the symptoms temporarily which is very good for me.  So long as I keep treating myself.  But the other 50% I haven't been able to halt yet.  In general, I'm OK but being on the computer is very hard on me so I read books instead of internet, nowadays.

I see. I wish you luck and it's just a matter of time before you are able to figure everything out!
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Thanks for a lot of the insights. Your experiences and knowledge definitely makes it a lot easier for newcomers to the rife a lot easier and quicker to understand.

So seeing that as I had suspected that some frequencies can be bad ( like the cancer spreading faster at some frequencies), I guess the rife machine is something to be used with caution, and we should never treat ourselves with frequencies that we do not know. So anything over 1 MHz may not be good. May be the rife community need to collate frequencies to stay away from as well the ones that are beneficial. The potential dangers of rife frequencies have got me a little worried. Now I am hearing stuff such as "clean" square frequencies or clean waveforms. What if some cheaper products like Spooky2 are not quite "clean", or after a while of use, begin emitting less "clean" frequencies?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:02 pm

I'll probably be ordering the Spooky2 soon.

I'm still concerned with the dangers of it. Are there anyone who's bought and used the Spooky2? For a first time buyer, has anyone any advice what to buy from the Spooky2 website? I see that they have a starter kit on their website. But I've noticed a few extra things that might not be necessary. Like why would we need two remote DNA holders, I don't quite get the difference in the benefits of using magnetic north and bio north.

And I am still worried about that clean square thing. Are we sure that Spooky2's quality is as good as the other rife machines, so its square wave is as clean as the others?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:11 am

I've become more confused lately. I have been reading up on rifeforum.com and posted a thread there. I've been told that people using spooky2 have reported bad effects, some getting worse with their illness, and even the founder died because he was using distance therapy. Frankly I don't understand it. Why would a rifeforum speak badly about a rife machine. What is different about spooky2 that it can cause harm and so much negative reviews. Maybe someone has information about this. Frankly speaking its cheapness does worry me.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue May 05, 2015 6:51 am

I have a rife machine.

Currently programs that I think I should be doing are these:

Alopecia/Hair Loss programs
Inflammation
Lymph Circulation/Drainage
Blood Circulation
DNA repair
Vitamin programs

Anyone having success with rife for hair loss please report here.

Thanks

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  zarathustra Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Is a rife machine the same as a Violet Ray wand?

zarathustra

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 am

Hey mikegore / jdp

I have been using my rife machine on and off. I was using it often for fungus and the alopecia programs and was seeing results. The most instant results i've seen from the scripts is the fungus general but of course it keeps coming back.
However, I stopped the last two weeks as I used the 93120 Hz 90% duty program and got severe constipation. There was literally no activity in my intestines. I've become more regular now after taking certain probiotics, i'm just not sure if I should ever run that frequency again. I know it is recommended by jdp as a frequency that works for most everything and probably would be beneficial for most things but I don't want to go through that again.

Right now, I'm focusing on gut health while using rife as I have noticed it's not in the best condition right now. HAHA.

Jdp if you see this, would like to know your thoughts on running the 93120 Hz 90% duty program and why this happened to me. Could it have targeted a specific pathogen and could this have been beneficial in any way?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down