Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

+16
tinytim
TNT
goten574
hairderp
Zaphod
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Christos
bocor
lydios908
rofl
bov51
prospex
SonofOdin
iuyyighghghgkh
virtua_
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  TNT Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 am

virtua_ wrote:
TNT wrote:Hey prospex, I am on third day on renu 28 two times/day. Asea does not ship to my Country, so i purchase some from ebay. So no affiliate links or commissions.

I will let you know all how things going.

Excellent, so glad that you were able to get it!! Smile

Hope you will see results soon too! Fingers crossed man! Very Happy

Thx virtua, i hope so too. I was thinking to add and oral asea supplement but ebay cost is very high for one month supply.
Anyway....time will tell

TNT

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  tinytim Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 am

The problem is looking in certain light and close up i sometimes see small hairs growing but that is how male pattern works they are very fine hairs that do not seem to do much.

tinytim

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 am

tinytim wrote:The problem is looking in certain light and close up i sometimes see small hairs growing but that is how male pattern works they are very fine hairs that do not seem to do much.

Of course, but when you look at those same hair in the same light for weeks and they change colour to slightly darker and become longer, and there are more of these growing, then you know something happened.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 pm

virtua_ wrote:
tinytim wrote:The problem is looking in certain light and close up i sometimes see small hairs growing but that is how male pattern works they are very fine hairs that do not seem to do much.

Of course, but when you look at those same hair in the same light for weeks and they change colour to slightly darker and become longer, and there are more of these growing, then you know something happened.

How long do you think you will get full regrowth going at the pace that you are at now?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm

but those tiny hairs thats are growing bigger still could be miniturized hairs on there way out. these hairs may grow, but they will fall out and be replaced by smaller hairs, which will also grow, then fall out. each successive cycle will have a smaller end point than the previous cycle. but if u observe in the short term, they appear to grow and get bigger.

people really seem to struggle with this concept. they start a new treatment, suddenly look very closely at their temples, and see little hairs that grow bigger after a few weeks, then say WOOHOO im regrowing hair.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 pm

If i remember correctly OP said that these new hairs are growing in a previous bald spot so if he speaks the truth then it's actual regrowth. Of course we need photos or more people to try this before we draw any conclusion about renu28

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  tinytim Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 pm

virtua_ wrote:

Many thanks Vitua for reply I have ordered two tubes of the gel have you got to take any oral vits with it? im also taking saw palmetto and biotin.

tinytim

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:21 am

tinytim wrote:
virtua_ wrote:

Many thanks Vitua for reply I have ordered two tubes of the gel have you got to take any oral vits with it? im also taking saw palmetto and biotin.

No, no need. I do, but it's for other health problems. Might get better results with ASEA internally too, but I think Renu 28 should be enough on it's own! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:38 pm

rofl wrote:but those tiny hairs thats are growing bigger still could be miniturized hairs on there way out.  these hairs may grow, but they will fall out and be replaced by smaller hairs, which will also grow, then fall out.  each successive cycle will have a smaller end point than the previous cycle.  but if u observe in the short term, they appear to grow and get bigger.

people really seem to struggle with this concept.  they start a new treatment, suddenly look very closely at their temples, and see little hairs that grow bigger after a few weeks, then say WOOHOO im regrowing hair.

This 100%! Ive been fighting hair loss since 2008 and that sht still gets me from time to time. lol

bov51

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 Empty virtua

Post  bocor Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:40 am

i decided to do a trial with brazilian propolis for the moment however I'm really interested in this renu 28 as well i just don't quite have the cash to dedicate at the moment wandering if you could get a current pic in the right lighting to show the vellous growth you've achieved? and maybe do update pics every month or so?btw how is the growth coming any more new growth or thickening in the last couple weeks?

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:05 pm

45 days, i am on second tube, no improvement

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:56 am

it's a dead parrot

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 Empty well

Post  bocor Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:31 am

so another scam to add to the long list of snake oil?

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:43 am

most of the things are not cure or scam, but somewhere in between.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 am

bocor wrote:so another scam to add to the long list of snake oil?

well....maybe. 1,5 month is not a big period for judging, but there is no improvement at all and is also expensive for giving time beyond 2 months...

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:15 am

I am not convinced either way about this.

I think it could still work

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 am

Around 40 days, nothing.

I was thinking maybe (if its not a complete scam) that the combo of internal/external is needed... :/

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 am

Growth seems to have slowed down, not going as fast as it was, but new black hair still coming in here.

Might be that it's the combo, both internal ASEA and Renu 28 that does it, I really can't say...

Hope to have pics up soon when it's more visible, tried to photograph it, but the results didn't really show up great on pictures yet.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 3 Empty well

Post  bocor Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:27 pm

ya i would appreciate keeping progress pics am still interested but don't have the cash for both products right now

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm

If there is any new hair here that it wasnt there before, you should be able to picture it with a photo, regardless of how does improve overall situation. I've pictured the phenomenon of vellus to terminal process before, so phone camera can do it.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:11 am

Beebrox wrote:If there is any new hair here that it wasnt there before, you should be able to picture it with a photo, regardless of how does improve overall situation. I've pictured the phenomenon of vellus to terminal process before, so phone camera can do it.

Will try to get a photo!

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:53 am

If this works by rebalancing a redox balance

then

in theory

niacin,aspirin,caffeine would do the same

http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5547&start=15

It's just a thought, not hard science.

squareup.com/market/idealabs-llc sell it

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:44 am

There is nothing to be seen here. Those who chose to ignore my posts must live with the consequences of their decision. We need to let this thread die. The OP has not been able to provide evidence of regrowth.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:13 am

i'm not reccomending the product

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyah28 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Really great!! Good to hear that you saw positive results with your hair growth product. I have also tried so many hair growth products and an herbal one worked amazingly. Well, I just purchased a hair dryer from an online mega store. There is a big sale on hair dryers so friends if you want to buy a branded hair dryer at affordable price then this is the best opportunity!

Aliyah28

http://www.folica.com/tools/hair-dryers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next