Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

+16
tinytim
TNT
goten574
hairderp
Zaphod
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Christos
bocor
lydios908
rofl
bov51
prospex
SonofOdin
iuyyighghghgkh
virtua_
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* Empty New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 am

I have battled hair loss for a number of years (now 32 years old, it started at around 23), as you can see from my old posts on this forum, but many years ago I kind of gave up. I found my dream girl and got married and it didn't really matter much to me anymore. My hair loss also stabilized, but I still had that bald spot, and if something revolutinary came along I would of course use it, I would rather have a full head of hair if I could! Smile

Because of research into health because of my ME/CFS (I have suffered quite badly for over three years) I came across a product that both had an internal and a topical component. It was not meant for hair loss, but the way it was described, I had a thought it might work...

So two times a day I started rubbing it on my bald spot and receding temples (while also taking the internal component), and lo and behold, after only a couple of weeks I had new small but TERMINAL hairs!! Also odd very thick hairs in the middle of my temples! Very Happy

I took before pictures and will update with after pictures, but I am just so excited, had to share!! This product MIGHT just be the solution for most of us hair-loss sufferers!!

virtua_

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:07 am

what is the product ?

may as well have said you found some magic beans at the end of the rainbow, that regrew hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 am

True, haha! I wasn't sure I wanted to put it out there yet, since I haven't got any before/after pictures.

But anyone who wants to know can PM me for the time being, and I'll tell what it is and how I use it? :-)

And then I'll update with another post here in the future when I have pictures!

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:25 am

(in TV evangelist voice)
send me 50 dollars , and I will you tell you the long lost secrets of hair loss .

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:33 am

virtua_ wrote:True, haha! I wasn't sure I wanted to put it out there yet, since I haven't got any before/after pictures.

But anyone who wants to know can PM me for the time being, and I'll tell what it is and how I use it? :-)

And then I'll update with another post here in the future when I have pictures!

Do one better and send a bottle to some forum members

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Do one better and send a bottle to some forum members

Haha, this is not a product I manufacture! It's from a big company! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 pm

This thread is beyond shady. I urge you all not to pm the OP, and wait for him to expose the product to the entire forum, if he ever decides to do so. It is a common tactic to isolate potential consumers to circumvent the great possibility of these targets being swayed by groupthink.

virtua_, if legit, I hope you're not too offended and can see why you might have come across this way. The only thing now is to come clean so that we can analyze this product as a forum, or let the thread die.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:32 pm

SonofOdin wrote:This thread is beyond shady. I urge you all not to pm the OP, and wait for him to expose the product to the entire forum, if he ever decides to do so. It is a common tactic to isolate potential consumers to circumvent the great possibility of these targets being swayed by groupthink.

virtua_, if legit, I hope you're not too offended and can see why you might have come across this way. The only thing now is to come clean so that we can analyze this product as a forum, or let the thread die.

delete the whole thread

i did pm him, the website seemed dodgy

the link bypassed the needed login of the home page, which seemed very dodgy to me

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  prospex Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Renu 28 is the product. Don't know why he doesn't mention it to the public.

prospex

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 pm

This is the ingredient list: "RENU 28 contains only 4 ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Disodium Phosphate" and the cost is $40 a tube.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
SonofOdin wrote:This thread is beyond shady. I urge you all not to pm the OP, and wait for him to expose the product to the entire forum, if he ever decides to do so. It is a common tactic to isolate potential consumers to circumvent the great possibility of these targets being swayed by groupthink.

delete the whole thread

i did pm him, the website seemed dodgy

the link bypassed the needed login of the home page, which seemed very dodgy to me

Did he gave you a referral link? Asea is a pyramid scheme

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  prospex Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Yeah I was given an affiliate link. MODS ban this user!

prospex

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Man, that is some shady stuff. Hes an old time poster too, preying on hair loss sufferer.

Last edited by boogv510 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:00 pm

ubraj wrote:virtua is a legit poster.  no problem.  

In addition, I believe him that he has regrowth.  The product sounds similar to topical stromaderm with the internal use as well which has before and after pictures of regrowth from it's use.  http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/2012/12/heal-joints-eliminate-arthritic-pain.html

Interestingly, over the years, I've also mentioned experiments I've done using various methods.  The ones less well known and the more controversial gets the most ridicule.

Congrats on the marriage and regrowth.

Thanks man! :-) Glad to have your support, it means a lot!

I've also used frequency therapy for my CFS/ME, TimeWaver from Germany.

Belive that combined with mineral therapy (I was severely lacking in several, especially iodine, which is still taking it's sweet time to go up despite taking 135mg daily and magnesium), vitamin therapy and now ASEA (which has REALLY kicked things into gear!), I am hoping to see good health again! Smile

Last edited by virtua_ on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:06 pm

WOW!!!

I just woke up to this firestorm of a thread...

Sorry about not posting the product here, but since the product in question is an MLM-product (you can only buy it through a person who has already bought it), I didn't want to post the link here before I had picture proof.

But I did want to tell the world I guess, since I am so stoked that almost by accident, something finally worked!

Since the cat is out of the bag, yes, the product is called Renu 28.

It does not just contain salt water, it's like ASEA, do some research on that. I know it's a controversial product, but it's helped my health (internally), and also now given me regrowth (Renu 28)!!

The reason I thought of trying it for hair loss is because it is said to contains some oxides (redox), and people having success with the chloride dioxide topical recently, although that bleached hair for people. This is gentler I believe.

There is more info, and you can order if you so wish (or wait for my regrowth pictures) here:
http://bit.ly/1ydySz1

Yes, it's my affiliate link, and no, there is no other way of ordering, unless you track down some other affiliate, but you would still be buying through an affiliate link.

Hope you see this wasn't mean to prey on anyone... Pictures are coming, but I will wait until it's really apparent on a picture too that my bald spot is filling in. Guessing 1-2 months.

I also want to add that the reason I started with ASEA was because of my CFS/ME, and it seems to be really giving me more energy, which nothing else really has, so even though I was a sceptic, I now really recommend if if you have some health problems!!

I did live blood before, and will also do live blood now in December to see how results are after drinkin ASEA for two months.

I'm currently taking "double dose", 120ml x 2 daily.

Anyway, sorry if I caused a firestorm, NOT my intention (though I should have I guess, but posted just before bed = head not clear... Wink )

Last edited by virtua_ on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm

even if its the best hair regrower in the world, its not going to regrow hair in 'a few weeks'.

it takes time to affect the hair cycle, then more time to grow a bit, pierce the skin, grow a bit more to be visable.

im not saying it doesnt work, maybe it does, but i dont believe this guy has visable regrowth in a few weeks.

also to give a link with affiliate code on it,

Virtua, u an affiliate? u making money off sales? if yes, im not gonna be able to take you seriously.

dont get me wrong, im still interested in all new treatments, but not getting sucked in to another scam. lets get some evidence on this. in science i trust. and the evidence is a shaved head before pic, and a longer grown out after pic(like the one i saw on the website), then forget it.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

rofl wrote:even if its the best hair regrower in the world, its not going to regrow hair in 'a few weeks'.

it takes time to affect the hair cycle, then more time to grow a bit, pierce the skin, grow a bit more to be visable.

im not saying it doesnt work, maybe it does, but i dont believe this guy has visable regrowth in a few weeks.

also to give a link with affiliate code on it,

Virtua, u an affiliate?  u making money off sales? if yes, im not gonna be able to take you seriously.

dont get me wrong, im still interested in all new treatments, but not getting sucked in to another scam.  lets get some evidence on this.  in science i trust.  and the evidence is a shaved head before pic, and a longer grown out after pic(like the one i saw on the website), then forget it.

Did you read my post just above yours?

It didn't regrow hair in a few weeks, but in a few weeks small terminal black hairs are appearing at my temples. Lots of them.

Trust me, I've done enough hair loss products and looked long enough into that mirror to recognize new terminal hairs...! ;-)

But as most people here probably know, when you stand before the mirror in bright lights, you can see things that do not appear well on camera. This is why I am going to wait with the pictures.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Oh, by the way, if there is a problem with the thread, moderators, please delete it.

As I said, I didn't want to cause any problems...

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:02 pm

virtua..., no i hadnt seen ur recent post when i made my post, i guess we were both typing at the same time.  so sorry about that.

having now read your post, im willing to give u the benefit of the doubt regarding becoming an affiliate since youve been a long term poster, meaning i believe you just think your seeing results so have decided to become an affiliate, rather than your trying to mislead people for profit.

ive seen enough people that try a new treatment, and suddenly notice the rows of miniturized hairs at the hairline that were already there but went unnoticed, and think they are new growth that has occurred since starting treatment, (and btw made this mistake myself, )  to know that in a few weeks, that is most probably what has happened.

does it mean this product doesnt work?  no, it may well work.  i hope it does, but i dont believe you're seeing results this early.

I just think youve jumped the gun a bit, and you cant blame people for jumping to conclusions of their own.  take a step back, and examine the science, and get some proper evidence before you make 'i got new hairs in 2 weeks!'  claims.

that said, i hope you are right.  we desperately need a decent treatment.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:30 pm

rofl wrote:virtua..., no i hadnt seen ur recent post when i made my post, i guess we were both typing at the same time.  so sorry about that.

having now read your post, im willing to give u the benefit of the doubt regarding becoming an affiliate since youve been a long term poster, meaning i believe you just think your seeing results so have decided to become an affiliate, rather than your trying to mislead people for profit.

ive seen enough people that try a new treatment, and suddenly notice the rows of miniturized hairs at the hairline that were already there but went unnoticed, and think they are new growth that has occurred since starting treatment, (and btw made this mistake myself, )  to know that in a few weeks, that is most probably what has happened.

does it mean this product doesnt work?  no, it may well work.  i hope it does, but i dont believe you're seeing results this early.

I just think youve jumped the gun a bit, and you cant blame people for jumping to conclusions of their own.  take a step back, and examine the science, and get some proper evidence before you make 'i got new hairs in 2 weeks!'  claims.

that said, i hope you are right.  we desperately need a decent treatment.

I do believe it has given me those small small hairs, as I've been closely monitoring the area for a while before and after.

Some of the smaller very dark hairs were DEFINITELY not there before!!

I hope to have good pictures in due time! Smile

Not hair loss, but here are some good pictures that show the skin tightening effect of Renu28 (what it was originally intended for):

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* IMG_0250-f53ae4

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* 14+days+eyes

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* Renu-28-4-pics

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  lydios908 Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:25 am

Listen children,everything works by way of removing the worn out tissue ...
And that is part of the life process.Cell waste is a part of the life process.
Every second your cells die and accumulate.

This is how iodine works.(read corossiveness).
This is how orange juice fasting works.Though its more nutritious than the purple halogen.\
And this is how thisis how this product should also work.
Hydration works by means of making the body machine being able to dislodge the cell waste faster.

lydios908

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* Empty virtua

Post  bocor Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:36 am

Hey i for one am skeptical but willing to give you the benefit i always thought myself if i found the cure for hairless by accident id like to make a few bucks as well! i for one will try this my personal email is bocor25@hushmail.com if you wanted to send private.btw how much will this a sea water cost me if i order through your site?any special discounts? i would like to trial it at 6 oz per day for a couple weeks or so to see what kind of internal benefits i might get i have chronic back and neck/nerve pain etc broken body in construction looking forward to your progress

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 am

bocor wrote:Hey i for one am skeptical but willing to give you the benefit i always thought myself if i found the cure for hairless by accident id like to make a few bucks as well! i for one will try this my personal email is bocor25@hushmail.com if you wanted to send private.btw how much will this a sea water cost me if i order through your site?any special discounts? i would like to trial it at 6 oz per day for a couple weeks or so to see what kind of internal benefits i might get i have chronic back and neck/nerve pain etc broken body in construction looking forward to your progress

I have e-mailed you

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:50 am

ubraj wrote:Your welcome virtua.  

Just as an FYI for others, have mentioned in the past but based on my experiments, the information out there that it takes many months and years to see regrowth, thickening hair, etc. is not entirely accurate.  

Based on my experiments, one can know if something is working in a matter of weeks and may even see better quality hair, etc. within days.  

The more commonly used methods for hair loss, while they generally take many months and years to see a benefit are moderately beneficial in my opinion.  But when one finds a method that "works for them" I believe one can see better quality hair, thickening hair, start to see regrowth, etc. within weeks in my experience.  Similar to the before and after pictures at 3 - 4 months from stromaderm that was posted in my last post.  

Really glad to hear your support again ubraj, as you are a person I put a lot of trust in! You know a thing or two! Wink

- Have you tried or had contact with others who have had success from ASEA?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:45 am

virtua, I hope you take good before and after pictures. Ill give you benefit of a doubt, since you're a long time poster.

amazon is selling renu 28, straight from asea? Im guessing its some one selling it, not asea itself?

http://www.amazon.com/Asea-Renu-28-2-7-OZ/dp/B00KZ62SEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417023958&sr=8-1&keywords=Renu+28&pebp=1417023967819

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next