Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

+16
tinytim
TNT
goten574
hairderp
Zaphod
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Christos
bocor
lydios908
rofl
bov51
prospex
SonofOdin
iuyyighghghgkh
virtua_
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  virtua_ Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:08 am

boogv510 wrote:virtua, I hope you take good before and after pictures. Ill give you benefit of a doubt, since you're a long time poster.

amazon is selling renu 28, straight from asea? Im guessing its some one selling it, not asea itself?

http://www.amazon.com/Asea-Renu-28-2-7-OZ/dp/B00KZ62SEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417023958&sr=8-1&keywords=Renu+28&pebp=1417023967819

I will!! Smile

ASEA specifically told us it was forbidden to sell on Amazon. Probably some reseller doing it, but it's more expensive than it would be to buy directly from ASEA. 2 tubes of Renu 28 is $70 from there, and 4 are $130. One tube has lasted me so that I believe it will last for a month.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED* - Page 2 Empty Re: New Hair Growth After Just A Few Weeks!! *STOKED*

Post  SonofOdin Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:11 am

Viewing the ingredients, and the research of the product before deciding to purchase is prudent. The real trap is throwing all reason to the wind and not doing their homework.

An article dissecting the product: https://www.truthinaging.com/review/asea-renu-28-consigned-to-dept-of-daft

An article dissecting their drink, filled with poorly conducted, shady studies: http://supplement-geek.com/asea-does-it-work-critical-review-research/ The reviewer was very generous here.

Google search did not come up with any results from any hair loss forum that I could see, of this promoting hair growth. The Chair of the ASEA Science Advisory Council is a NW5 as well.

The product makes no claims of hair growth and nothing about it should suggest that it will. Here is what it claims to do:

Promotes youthful looking skin
   Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
   Increases hydration
   Increases smoothness of skin

Since it's primarily water, of course it's going to increase hydration, and we all know waters good for skin quality... I could go on, but I think this should suffice. I'm out of the thread, make informed decisions people.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:14 am

the man said it regrew his hair

either he is lying

or misinformed, maybe something else he is doing is helping his hair
and mistakenly attributed it to this

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:the man said it regrew his hair

either he is lying

Why?

For your information, CS himself told me in a PM he thought it looked like a good product and it's mechanisms sound!

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:34 am

virtua_ wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:the man said it regrew his hair

either he is lying

Why?

For your information, CS himself told me in a PM he thought it looked like a good product and it's mechanisms sound!

yes it might work, and the product regrows hair

I can accept that

But I don't know why the OP wants to make such a song and dance about buying the product.

You could just buy it off ebay

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:30 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
for to add another "either"

yes it might work, and the product regrows hair

I can accept that

But I don't know why the OP wants to make such a song and dance about buying the product.

You could just buy it off ebay

Song and dance?

Yes, you could, but ASEA does not endorse that, and the products are more expensive on eBay than through the regular ASEA channels... Heh!

I just reacted to the fact that you said that either I was lying or mistaken? Why not the third either that could be: I am right, it IS regrowing my hair??

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Christos Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:46 pm

If hydration and getting rid of wrinkles is the key, then what about the hyaluronic acid/Vitamin C combo which is promoted all over the internet to make a 55YO look 20 years younger?

Maybe at the end of the day, baldness is a giant wrinkle and using such products may help?

Isn't wrinkling collapsed and cross-linked collagen and isn't that similar to what's happened in baldness?

Christos

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:53 am

Christos wrote:If hydration and getting rid of wrinkles is the key, then what about the hyaluronic acid/Vitamin C combo which is promoted all over the internet to make a 55YO look 20 years younger?

Maybe at the end of the day, baldness is a giant wrinkle and using such products may help?

Isn't wrinkling collapsed and cross-linked collagen and isn't that similar to what's happened in baldness?

I don't actually know if hair loss is collagen cross linking. it really is just a wild theory that seems plausible

Read my glycation supplements thread . look at before/ after carnosine pictures

top skin decalcifiers

carnosine
magnesium oil
apple cider vinegar
Limes/lemons
taurine
MSM / vitamin c
ginger/cinnamon
vitamin k2/d3
EDTA

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 am

Whatever optimizes redox signaling, upregulating antioxidant transcription factor (NRF2) and cellular hydration is going to help a lot.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:55 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Whatever optimizes redox signaling, upregulating antioxidant transcription factor (NRF2) and cellular hydration is going to help a lot.

what supplements do that

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
what supplements do that

I'd be interested in knowing too. This product Op is talking about is pretty expensive so if there are any other supplements that help/cheaper that'd be good to know

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:12 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Whatever optimizes redox signaling, upregulating antioxidant transcription factor (NRF2) and cellular hydration is going to help a lot.

what supplements do that

This article explains the NRF2 pathway and redox:

http://longevitypost.com/the-power-of-indirect-antioxidants/

In terms of hydration, there are items like this:

Hydrogen Boost

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Also, I think bentofiamine is important.

Probably why Life extension have it in their mitochondrial product.

so

carnosine
benfotiamine
ala
carnitine

would actually be the perfect combo

"Animal studies suggest that people who don’t get enough thiamine (vitamin B1) should not take alpha-lipoic acid.
B1 deficiency is associated with long-term alcohol abuse.  "

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Speaking of thiamine, is regular synthetic B1 of any use, if taken before meal to prevent insulin mess-up (i have bag of this stuff, lol)? Benfothiamine is no doubt superiror form, since it will last longer in the system and it will be subject to systemic regulation.

I am pretty sure you need quality b complex, not just thiamine if taking ALA.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Beebrox wrote:Speaking of thiamine, is regular synthetic B1 of any use, if taken before meal to prevent insulin mess-up (i have bag of this stuff, lol)? Benfothiamine is no doubt superiror form, since it will last longer in the system and it will be subject to systemic regulation.

I am pretty sure you need quality b complex, not just thiamine if taking ALA.

yes, a b complex with Benfothiamine would actually be a better option.

Benfothiamine is actually synthetic, but it is still good and effective.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:22 pm

So any news to share virtua_ about your progress or its still the same?

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:14 am

hairderp wrote:So any news to share virtua_ about your progress or its still the same?

The small hairs a growing in darker and longer, and new small darkish hairs are appearing!! So yeah, I can't really believe it, but from week to week there is progress!! Very Happy I had kept it hidden from the wife, but told her the other day, and she could see it too!! Smile

Would recommend anyone to get on this, a tube a month is what I've used. If you set up auto-ship, you get it for the cheapest price possible, and you get a new tube delivered each month!

Or, take advantage of their offer now, they offer 10 tubes for the price of 8, I just ordered! Giving away a few for Christmas (as a skin cream), and keeping the rest myself! Wink

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:49 pm

So one would just buy the cream and rub into their scalp once a day? Is this available in the UK? If so, where do you recommend?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:32 am

goten574 wrote:So one would just buy the cream and rub into their scalp once a day? Is this available in the UK? If so, where do you recommend?

I rub it into the scalp twice a day.

You can order it here:
http://bit.ly/1ydySz1

Just select Great Britain in the top right corner and click "order".

To get the best price, sign up for the Preferred Customer Program, and you will get an autoship each month. This is 25% off, and you can cancel at any time.

I use it twice daily, one tub should last about a month.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  prospex Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 am

Ok so you haven't shown us any pics to prove this works, yet you're telling us to buy through your affiliate link?

I can understand you're trying to make a bit of money out of this but atleast provide us with proof to validate your claim.

prospex

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 am

prospex wrote:Ok so you haven't shown us any pics to prove this works, yet you're telling us to buy through your affiliate link?

I can understand you're trying to make a bit of money out of this but atleast provide us with proof to validate your claim.

I am not urging anyone to buy, they are asking me where to buy, and it can only be bought through affiliate links. I have been very clear about this.

I also said that I did not really want to post the name of the product before I have pictures to prove it. If someone still wants to jump in, that's their choice, isn't it?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  prospex Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:57 am

Well what's your excuse for not posting up pics of your regrown hair then? makes us wonder what your agenda here is. If you can get away with this whats stopping other users from signing up to an affiliate program and saying "This product works....oh and btw if you want to know the product PM me and I will give you the link".

You have given no proof that it works other than you saying that it works lol.

Btw you never mentioned that you'll be getting a commission when you initially gave me the link. It was only after we caught you out on that you mentioned about the commission.

prospex

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey prospex, I am on third day on renu 28 two times/day. Asea does not ship to my Country, so i purchase some from ebay. So no affiliate links or commissions.

I will let you know all how things going.

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:13 am

prospex wrote:Well what's your excuse for not posting up pics of your regrown hair then? makes us wonder what your agenda here is. If you can get away with this whats stopping other users from signing up to an affiliate program and saying "This product works....oh and btw if you want to know the product PM me and I will give you the link".

You have given no proof that it works other than you saying that it works lol.

Btw you never mentioned that you'll be getting a commission when you initially gave me the link. It was only after we caught you out on that you mentioned about the commission.

No, I mentioned it the second I posted the link in the thread, see below:

virtua_ wrote:Sorry about not posting the product here, but since the product in question is an MLM-product (you can only buy it through a person who has already bought it), I didn't want to post the link here before I had picture proof.

virtua_ wrote:There is more info, and you can order if you so wish (or wait for my regrowth pictures) here:
http://bit.ly/1ydySz1

Yes, it's my affiliate link, and no, there is no other way of ordering, unless you track down some other affiliate, but you would still be buying through an affiliate link.

That was before I knew it was possible to order off eBay, as ASEA have forbidden sellers to sell on eBay. But the price there is more expensive either way.

The reason I have posted pictures, I have stated before, the results are small enough that I can see them in the mirror under harsh lights, but will not show up on pictures yet. I will post pictures in the future.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 am

TNT wrote:Hey prospex, I am on third day on renu 28 two times/day. Asea does not ship to my Country, so i purchase some from ebay. So no affiliate links or commissions.

I will let you know all how things going.

Excellent, so glad that you were able to get it!! Smile

Hope you will see results soon too! Fingers crossed man! Very Happy

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next