Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
thoughts on this please EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
thoughts on this please EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
thoughts on this please EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
thoughts on this please EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
thoughts on this please EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
thoughts on this please EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
thoughts on this please EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
thoughts on this please EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
thoughts on this please EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

thoughts on this please

2 posters

Go down

thoughts on this please Empty thoughts on this please

Post  schpiloch123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 am

So this is something I read a while ago and something I have just recently reread which has got me thinking. Its taken from a post on hairlos reversible.com:
>"Hi guys, I am 27 years young and I have an 8 year long research history on male pattern baldness. I have a lot to say so this post will be long. I will make it as short as I possibly can. I will also post what I leave out in subsequent posts.

I started noticing that I was going bald when I was nineteen. I was somewhat of an arrogant pretty boy and my hair was my existence, so you can imagine my dismay when life put me in my place. However after about 5 months I was done moping and ready to accept it, but one question held me back, WHY?

I've known, even before I started researching and educating myself on the biology of thinning hair, that male pattern baldness must be somehow, some way connected to the male sexual drive. When I first discovered DHT, it was in a Mens-Health magazine at the local library, it was the answer to my question as to WHY I was going bald, and now that I knew why, I was content in accepting the imminent.

My country, South Africa, is culturally and racially diverse, and in college I learned just as much culturally as I did academically. I had a group of 6 friends who practiced taoism, two black, three caucasians and two very devout asians. The first thing I noticed about them was their skin, second was their hair, both absolutely flawless. They openly preached about abstinence and "retaining" semen (or the male "life force" as they would call it) at all cost, with the exception of ejaculation with the sole purpose of creating life. As I learned more i realized that the traditional hindus, africans and muslims had more or less the same take on male sexual energy and how taxing it is on vitality. This seemed peculiar to me.

Even more interesting was the tale a friends father told me one day. An atheist, but well studied in many religions. He referred me to the story of Samson and Delila, and how samson lost his strength (life force) when he gave it to Delila, and had his hair shaved and was blinded, but regained strength and hair when he abstained. Also a script from the Quran, warning men never to give their strength (life force) to a woman, as they will lose their crown (Hair? Galea?) and be rendered blind (vision? Cognition?) to the womans evil. Also similar scripts from hindu, taoist, buddhist, jewish and native african religious text and teachings.

It pissed me off because basically this guy was confidently telling me that I was either a master womanizer, or a frequent wanker, the latter of which I knew I was guilty of. It seems these different religious teachings all suggest the same thing, sexual activity in men taxes vitality and longevity, eyesight or cognition, and... well hair on the top of the scalp or "crown". And if this is true excessive sexual activity is just asking for trouble. Within reason one can interpret these texts in many different ways, but DHT is a male sexual hormone and for the life of me it just made too much sense to denounce further investigation.

At that age I've had sexual relations with a handful of girls, but my actual right hand was the recipient of three sometimes in excess of seven solo self pleasure sessions per day. Pathetic I know, but I digress, science does not sugar coat the truth. It seems too simple that loss of semen, and/or over production of DHT causes hairloss alone. Even more ridiculous to me, is the notion that hair follicles on the top of the scalp are "genetically predisposed" to be sensitive to DHT, that makes no sense. Its scientifically accepted (confidently) that DHT promotes healthy hair growth, I don't see how the hair on my scalp is any different to the hair on the rest of my body, or how it could be. There must be something else. So one weekend before hitting the bar, myself and a friend of mine (who ridiculed me for my theories but was none the less fascinated by them, as he was balding too) decided to hit the library first for a quick study on human anatomy.

Based on the knowledge of my friends atheist father, I started with what confused me the most, the loss of a mans "crown" in the act of excessive sex. Take a guess what I found, the GALEA. It astonished, no it stunned both of us how this so called tendon traced the area of male pattern baldness so accurately. So perfectly. Obviously it has to be connected, so obviously that it seemed suspicious that information on this galea-mpb connection was practically non-existent.

In those days, the internet was an option in my beloved country, but not a readily available one. I only really had access to it when I took my first serious job five years ago. I am now 27. My research grew tenfold. I discovered that blood flow to the scalp in balding men is abysmal, up to almost 3 times less than normal. That a new treatment of injecting platelet rich blood into the scalp had breakthrough success in hair regrowth. That inversion and even simple routine massages halted hairloss and regrew hair in balding men. That minoxidil increases blood flow to the skin in the same way caffeine does by irritating the blood vessels (caffeine is a toxin, the body speeds up the cardiovascular system to metabolise it.) That hormones are only bad for the human body if the body has an excess of, or is deficient in a certain hormone, the body produces only the amount in said hormone it needs to function, therefore balance is constantly maintained and DHT is no exception.

My conclusion after eight years of research?
DHT is not the culprit, neither is the galea. I believe that DHT affects the galea in some unwanted way. DHT is known to cause rapid muscle development, perhaps it affects the occi and temporal muscles that are connected to the galea, changing the muscles in size, length or strength and in doing so, stretches, thickens or compresses the galea causing lack of blood flow. I believe that this in turn affects the tiny and very sensitive blood capillaries in the scalp by squeezing or compressing them, and therefore starving the follicles and skin of what it needs to thrive, blood. Perhaps it affects the galea directly, but it definitely is one of the two, either the muscles or galea itself, or both that is affected by DHT, NOT THE FOLLICLES. I believe the follicles are indirectly affected, DHT DOES NOT HARM HAIR FOLLICLES. Its already been proven that reintroducing blood to the scalp mechanically, manually, regrows hair within months.

Blood. BLOOD. Blood flow. Not minoxidil. Not propecia. Not finestride. Not some dht shampoo some snake oil peddler tries to sell you. Not chicken manure. Not some lizard guts topical cream. BLOOD. The only thing needed to cure baldness is your own blood. Once you introduce blood to your scalp lymphatic drainage is automatically kick started. A program to increase blood flow to your scalp and the determination to stick to it and make it routine.

The human body is an awe inspiring, resilient machine, it can fix and rebuild itself if only it has what it needs to do so, a supply of nutrients and time. I believe that all you need is to recondition and reinvigorate the muscles and vessels in your scalp for a certain period of time by doing Toms and other exercises routinely and consistently. Two years, maybe more, maybe less. But I believe that once a certain point has been reached, progress with be automatic and the exercises will be more of occasional maintenance than for regular upkeep. Once your scalp is healthy your body will keep it that way. Just keep it toned. If your body needed you to b bald it would no take ten years for men to go completely bald, it would take much, much less time. Your body is fighting to keep your hair, not getting rid of it.

Obviously diet and general physical health play a part in this too, and Tom has some good advice in this area, use common sense when considering your diet.

One more thing, whoever sells a cure for mpb for money, is a scam artist and a low and dirty one at that.

That's what I have to say, this is what deductions I've made through my personal research and its what I believe. Criticism is of course welcome, what would science be without it? I am at the start of my journey, I will document and take pics during a period of two years and will post my regimen in my next post. I am confidant about this and I hope I've been some help"<

We know that dht has something to do with hair loss, however have any of you considered perhaps we are going bald due to a LACK of dht in the follicles?
I know this flies in the face of what we are told to believe but maybe we have it backwards....

Here's my thought. Too much masturbation lowers dht and testosterone. Both of these are needed for healthy hair growth. The lack of blood flow to the scalp is hindered by poor hair care habits and or health factors. By cutting back on masturbation we increase dht and testorone to healthy levels and use DT or brushing or whatever to promote blood flow and lymohatice drainage on top to regrow hair.

This is just a very rough piecieng together of an idea that may be completely stupid so feel free to shoot holes in it if needed

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

thoughts on this please Empty Re: thoughts on this please

Post  AS54 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Interesting read. Thanks. Although he admittedly is in the "early" stages. He would definitely seem to be in agreement with a lot of posters here at this point. It will be interesting to see how the blood flow theories, and the Detumescence ideas as of late, do for members here.

Even though I tend not to agree with the masturbation aspect, I always am troubled when so many people - from seemingly disparate backgrounds/cultures/experiences/time periods - all share a similar notion. Just the power of the numbers causes me to wonder...is there truth to this?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:10 pm

No worries man. Just to clarify the post I that I quoted was posted almost exactly a year ago so they guy should be further alon now. Here's the link to the original post:

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=284

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down