Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Buster121 Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 am

Florain wrote:
Buster121 wrote:Im confused if DT actually works. Im NW1/2,  I don't want to make my situation worse by doing DT. Can DT lead to a worsening situation?

Also Rob from perfecthairhealth doesn't show any before or after pics does he? Maybe he is just another Tom.

in the long run i dont think DT can worsen your situation. it might cause some sheds at the beginning or you might even overdo it and the sheds will be even bigger but thats all

How would you know that your over doing it? My head feels sore at moment but not sore enough to prevent me being able to do the DT. Also, the hair that sheds will it ever come back?

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 36 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  nicks Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:15 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:Lax scalp. Still has baldness.

https://youtu.be/pyz2s_CtRf4

holy shit

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:27 am

Buster121 wrote:
Florain wrote:
Buster121 wrote:Im confused if DT actually works. Im NW1/2,  I don't want to make my situation worse by doing DT. Can DT lead to a worsening situation?

Also Rob from perfecthairhealth doesn't show any before or after pics does he? Maybe he is just another Tom.

in the long run i dont think DT can worsen your situation. it might cause some sheds at the beginning or you might even overdo it and the sheds will be even bigger but thats all

How would you know that your over doing it? My head feels sore at moment but not sore enough to prevent me being able to do the DT. Also, the hair that sheds will it ever come back?  

its not really some exact math. i just felt my scalp being over exercised / under regenerated for some time (when i had biggest sheds) and it went away when i gave myself more recovery time. thats my sweetpoint right now - max. 15-20 min DT a day which means some days i will do it lets say 35 min in total DT but the next im doing only relaxation/recovery manuals. some days i even have to tell myself not to do the DT anymore coz i tend to just do it more like unconsciously.

but it depends man - age, oxidation rate, sleep / eating patterns and all that sh$t. just play around with it at the beginning and after some time you add a few minutes but imho beginning with 40 mins every day is almost masochistic

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 am

one thing i noticed. Changes. all i see is changes, no progress yet. cant call it progress atleast coz for most ppl progress= long terminal hairs and plenty of them. my skull changed. ppl say i lost weight but ididnt. its just my scalp shrunk a lot. and i guess it will deform even more the next couple months. then its time for regrowth, but im no china guy. im european, we are more bald than china guys and therefore i have wait like 2-3 years for the effects to be really visible. if you think you can undo balding in 10months after you been bold last 15 years then your just dumb or masochistic or combination Smile just joking/ ! but seriously. im 25 right now , norwood 2 ? thin hair/ shedding since like 10 years so i guess 2-3 years is optimal/realistic. i wish to have complete regrowth in 10 months coz i struggle so hard with diet/ recovery /addictions blabla but lets be real...

about drexxx lets be real. lets give him some time. do you really think he will post pictures with decent but normal (minor ) regrowth only to be attacked ?

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:18 am

damn demotivating....
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 am

[quote="RAptor"]

damn demotivating....

nope its not. not for me atleast. check their techniqes. just check the both videos on youtube showing scalp exercises for transplantation~ its not the same as DT. they do it just to make the skin stretched. they do it for "weeks/months" before transplantation and they use "15-30 sec isometric stretches" wich is quite different that bloodflow/decalcification stuff. plus the guy on the video is "extreme" and "natural" and actually his hair is quite frankly healthy if not the big white hole Smile

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:37 am

The scalp on the video has been trained , streched, for 2 weeks for hair transplant , that's not DT! Notice the thickness of the skin. They are going to take away
his money!

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:12 am

Florain wrote:

u can see Rob has beautiful hair on his demonstration video. no before pictures tho, maybe you can ask him tho
Rob sent me pics. I can't post them publicly though. He will happily send you them if you ask though. Complete regrowth

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:47 am

massager wrote:
Florain wrote:

u can see Rob has beautiful hair on his demonstration video. no before pictures tho, maybe you can ask him tho
Rob sent me pics. I can't post them publicly though. He will happily send you them if you ask though. Complete regrowth

Man Rob is awesome. He will take time to answer thouroughly any of your questions and the theory/research he put into and presents in his e-book so far to me presents the best material on all this... Also his DT technique is just honestly the best, you can't do it any other way better atm no way... And this way you can always do it cuz you need only your hands, it's like so easy.

+ in the demo video you can see his hair and if that presents the end results of implementing something as DT in your daily/weekly life, I don't know what everyone is still waiting for. He started DT not long after the study came out, somewhere in 2013, and now he really deserves to call his e-book/website "PerfectHairHealth".

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:14 am

+1 to PerfectHairHealth and Rob. The guy is really down to earth and seems genuinely into getting you the results you want. Even though all the info is here on this forum, I still bought the book and glad I did because it helps when I can have everything consolidated and all the unnecessaries removed.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:09 am

Keanoseg wrote:
massager wrote:
Florain wrote:

Man Rob is awesome. He will take time to answer thouroughly any of your questions and the theory/research he put into and presents in his e-book so far to me presents the best material on all this... Also his DT technique is just honestly the best, you can't do it any other way better atm no way... And this way you can always do it cuz you need only your hands, it's like so easy.

+ in the demo video you can see his hair and if that presents the end results of implementing something as DT in your daily/weekly life, I don't know what everyone is still waiting for. He started DT not long after the study came out, somewhere in 2013, and now he really deserves to call his e-book/website "PerfectHairHealth".
I agree!

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:02 pm

I'm all in! Am willing to perform D.T. 14 hours a day until all the hydrogen in the universe has burnt itself out, leaving nothing but darkness, atoms, and the void.

Where's can I get the head strap thingy?

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Nice loose DONOR area, I suppose it would make a surgeons life easier when performing a FUT transplant..right before they cut a chunk from the back of the head. Would have been nice to see the state of the top (mid) and front areas, as they were cropped off for most of the video. It still doesnt mean anything in comparison though because DT is not a scalp loosening exercise! Definition.  
To guys wondering whether your doing it too hard - I do it hard as my fingers allow, breaking up anything I can find. Always good to add scrunches in there too (SlowMoe style).
I shed/ripped out some weak hair for a good few months at the beginning, then got to around month 6 and noticed my daily shedding has dropped to almost zero. I eat shit (grains, fried foods etc),  no supplements but quercetin (for hayfever), sex/drink/smoke (bud and tobacco) daily, work in computing all day without much movement and stuffy office rooms. Not much of a prohair lifestyle, but im manually overriding that with my hands. Time will tell if this can achieve full regrowth for me, will post some photos end of january either way.

Slimnuts wrote:
My guess is Drex is not here because the results are miles away from what he stated they would be and he doesn't want to have to hear about it. If he were anywhere near a full head of hair he'd be back here I bet, and he wasn't even close in June. Yeah he had some regrowth but that may be as far as it goes, just some sparsh terminals.
Uhh, why are we here again. Guessing the state of someone elses hair and feeding words about his status to a public forum. You could keep the thread bloat down by adding something other than uneducated scepticism.

MrGalea wrote:
Update for NW3V: Six months in and regrowth on massive bald crown is now VISIBLE by eye. I could see it happening through my photos, but now I can actually see regrowth in the mirror. VERY SLOW going, of course. Let's hope this minor regrowth continues. Also, plenty of vellus has now appeared on my temples. But we'll have to wait and see.
Good job, keep it up.

Odysseus wrote:
I'm all in! Am willing to perform D.T. 14 hours a day until all the hydrogen in the universe has burnt itself out, leaving nothing but darkness, atoms, and the void.

Where's can I get the head strap thingy?

clown
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:18 pm

3 month on DT. Skin lifted to the bone. Still some weird stuff on the crown. In frontal where mgy problem is full of tinny blonde vellus. When I strech my scalp I can hear a cracking sound in some placed.

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:20 pm

3 month on DT. Skin lifted to the bone. Still some weird stuff on the crown. In frontal where my problem is full of tinny blonde vellus. When I strech my scalp I can hear a cracking sound in some places

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Is it normal for the skin of the crown area to be much thicker than the rest of the scalp's skin?? Do i have to work more on this area than the actual problematic area (temples)??

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm

hairderp wrote:Is it normal for the skin of the crown area to be much thicker than the rest of the scalp's skin?? Do i have to work more on this area than the actual problematic area (temples)??

Yes, I have the same situation. Work on it a little more, till it gets more like temples area.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm

3 days in and I'm struggling to get a good pinch in the temples, is this normal or is my technique? In order to create a pinch in the temple Im using fingertips on both hands and pushing together, is that bad?

Also, after DT I notice that my temples are not that red, am I not going hard enough? however they do feel as if they have had a workout if that makes sense plus Im get loads of dandruff.

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Buster121 wrote:3 days in and I'm struggling to get a good pinch in the temples, is this normal or is my technique? In order to create a pinch in the temple Im using fingertips on both hands and pushing together, is that bad?

Also, after DT I notice that my temples are not that red, am I not going hard enough? however they do feel as if they have had a workout if that makes sense plus Im get loads of dandruff.

the "workout" was hard enough if you got:

-dandruff
-oily (grease) fingertips
-you can feel the veins on your scalp working harder than before the workout ( you check it just like pulse - put your fingertips gently on the skin and if you feel blood flowing thats great)

the workout was 2 much if:

-you feel pain touching your scalp - it might occur in some places only, avoid massaging those places then for some time
-this weird shining lights experience when you close your eyes and you see something like i dont know falling stars? its hard to explain + my english isnt good enough to describe but after each 2 hard workout when i was lying in bed trying to sleep and i closed my eyes i say those bombs exploding on the top of my head. thats no exact math either tho Smile

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 am

I'm so gutted that Drexx didn't post :/ would of decent even if he just came on to say that he didn't get the exact results he wanted but this is what he got so far.. Shame :/

Hopefully he'll post some time in the future

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:46 am

Slimnuts wrote:Complexx can you show even a single picture on the entirety of the internet of 1 single man with MPB growing back a full head of hair. Even just a single 1. I kind of doubt it.

PAY... ATTENTION.... TO.... THE... FORUM... Yes, there are. There is one in the DT study for God sakes... but I don't even count that one. maybe you should stop focusing on your problems and pay attention a bit more.

Also, has it ever occurred to you that any fucking study study/results that will threaten the Big Pharmas agenda will 1) not gain any credibility, 2) Be ridiculed if if it DOES gain credibility, or 3) Will always be unnoticed and underground. This will remain like this forever with stuff like cancer, aids, hair loss, etc. The "big wigs" set up studies to fail ( ie: The coconut oil studie(s) ) and cut funds/discontinue to/never support actually moving in the right direction (happened with Brian Freund)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 am

Xenon wrote:Complexx, didn't you combine DT with no fap? did you see improved results when you included no fap into your regime? No fap was the only natural method that helped me regrow temple hair, but I'm wondering if this + DT sped up your regrowth.

Yes.. It helped tremendously, although I did notice thickness of hair at some points before no fap when I would edge. My hair always decreased in thickness when i would ejaculate. that's calmed down now since my scalp has gotten loser though. No fap is a +100 for me.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:52 am

nicks wrote:i'm not doing DT again until this dent on my head goes away, it looks like it's starting to fill in, and then I need someone to give me proper instructions on how hard to press down with your finger tips.

btw, does the study say regrowth in 10 months (as in major results), is it longer than 10 months?

How about you break up the other bullshit inside of your scalp and "mirror" your dent? lol
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am

rofl wrote:dude, i am completely chilled.  just waiting for some results.  complex is the one continuously stating stuff like, DT is acheving 'results never replicated before', and then abusing anyone who questions him.

i mean he called me an idiot, a virgin, fredthebelgian, and then said my life will amount to shit.  haha.  maybe hes right about my life, but he doesnt need to point it out.  

Hes one hostile little dude.  one day hes going to say something to a unsound person, and we will have a suicide on our hands.

"Maybe he's right about my life" LOL

Way to provoke me and play the victim. Anyways, I'll drop it, you sad creature you.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Slimnuts wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:I'm really disappointed drex didnt post pics though. He must be on vacation now. I guess the results werent that mind blowing or he'd be here posting them.

Get that 10th month mark bs out of your head and start taking control of your own life situations. He will chime in when he's ready and he's already gained a lot of hair and completely stopped his hair loss after fin gave up on him. Make sure you're doing DT right, by a usb cam, and take a break from this forum... I think you need that.

Well 10 months is what this supposedly scientific study that it was based on said. My guess is Drex is not here because the results are miles away from what he stated they would be and he doesn't want to have to hear about it. If he were anywhere near a full head of hair he'd be back here I bet, and he wasn't even close in June. Yeah he had some regrowth but that may be as far as it goes, just some sparsh terminals.

People, HAIR REGROWTH ISN'T AN OVERNIGHT THING. It took Drexx a while time to lose that hair and he spent a long time with those follicles undergoing dormancy. This will take Drexx longer than 10 months for sure... I give it one extra year. Hair follicles typically cycle every 4 months for some and sooner for others. The thing to focus on is achieving it in general, not how fast you can achieve it. Relax.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next