Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyToday at 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyToday at 9:14 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  egghead Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Derx your documet is very helpfull to me. I hope it could be usefull to all the people here .I thought i 'd never find the cure to this deseae. Thanks a lot bro.

egghead

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 7 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm

RAptor wrote:
drex1999 wrote:Raptor, this should work for you. I have no idea how big an area or what you are doing so I'll suggest this: Pick an area on each side of your head you most recently lost hair at. Focus on that one area. Plant your fingers an inch away from remaining hair and push your scalp into the hairline like it was a wall. Reposition your fingers and do it again and again, over and over, always repositioning your fingers. Now change directions and do that same thing over and over parallel to your hairline, back and forth. After a little while, you'll find that skin you are working feels a bit sensitive. That's your goal.

Thx drex, actually I have been doing it like that, just the temples. Maybe just one question, when you do this, do you stretch the skin and hold that place for a bit or do you do it quick with no pauses?

Bingo.

Guys, please remember that DREXX has been at this for 2 years or more. He jas loosened his scalp with the Maliniak method & even more with this (he has reported a "way looser scalp" but maybe he means just the temples & areas near the temples since he only does the temples or whatever, idk). If your main arteries (middle of the head) are squished, well, everything else will suffer as well. You need to restore and MAINTAIN a proper "growing environment" for DHT/estradiol levels to regulate and for hair to grow (some follicles may need stimulation depending on how dormant they are). It should be already well known that a tight scalp= an overproduction of scalp DHT and a decrease in scalp estradiol levels.

Last edited by Complexx on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 pm

So in other words, pinch and massage your whole scalp, and make sure your posture is ok so you can make DT a much easier process. Just trust me on this one.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks Complexx, thats a valuable information. DT is going to work, just we need to invest some good amount of time. I was looking at my hairline with lens today. There was a round curve near my hairline. I lost the hairs in that area some 4,5 years back. Today I saw 3 fucking hairs there. They are jus tike those coming in Drexx pics. The problem is I don't have a camera and moreover not a penny to buy it. I will arrange some money and buy one. Then I am going to post the pics, if those hairs gain some length in next 1,2 months. But guys this is really fucking awesome. I got results with propecia in 7 months after eating 2mg in one week. The result was same, first small hairs will come, followed by more and more hairs and then they will start to grow all of a sudden. I don't have mpb itch now. No where on scalp.  Smile Smile .Even I used to get acne on my crown but no they are past. My scalp feels healthier. The scalp is looser and I can feel the blood rushing through my head when I do DT.
Just I pray to good lord that we all may meet success at last  Smile Smile

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:03 am

xyro wrote:Thanks Complexx, thats a valuable information. DT is going to work, just we need to invest some good amount of time. I was looking at my hairline with lens today. There was a round curve near my hairline. I lost the hairs in that area some 4,5 years back. Today I saw 3 fucking hairs there. They are jus tike those coming in Drexx pics. The problem is I don't have a camera and moreover not a penny to buy it. I will arrange some money and buy one. Then I am going to post the pics, if those hairs gain some length in next 1,2 months. But guys this is really fucking awesome. I got results with propecia in 7 months after eating 2mg in one week. The result was same, first small hairs will come, followed by more and more hairs and then they will start to grow all of a sudden. I don't have mpb itch now. No where on scalp.  Smile Smile .Even I used to get acne on my crown but no they are past. My scalp feels healthier. The scalp is looser and I can feel the blood rushing through my head when I do DT.
Just I pray to good lord that we all may meet success at last  Smile Smile

yeah.. no one listens! YOU CAN GROW ALL YOUR HAIR BACK WITH THIS THERAPY!!! god.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 am

We got it! We find the cure! !!!!

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 am

egghead wrote:We got it!  We find the cure! !!!!

i think we did man.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 am

Neon monk posted a link to a Russian website detailing a technique similar to detumescence with impressive evidence:http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=SLtLUMX6BdGUiQfbw4GoDg&hl=en&nv=1&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://vipadenievolos.ru/ostanavlivaem-vypadenie-volos-chesaniem-golovy-metodika-ot-dzheka-page-26%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1195%26bih%3D861%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&u=http://vipadenievolos.ru/ostanavlivaem-vypadenie-volos-chesaniem-golovy-metodika-ot-dzheka-page-26&usg=ALkJrhgpYrA9yAZD-bF6xmdLgXiSJ2oFHA

What do you guys think?

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:11 am

schpiloch123 wrote:Neon monk posted a link to a Russian website detailing a technique similar to detumescence with impressive evidence:http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=SLtLUMX6BdGUiQfbw4GoDg&hl=en&nv=1&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://vipadenievolos.ru/ostanavlivaem-vypadenie-volos-chesaniem-golovy-metodika-ot-dzheka-page-26%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1195%26bih%3D861%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&u=http://vipadenievolos.ru/ostanavlivaem-vypadenie-volos-chesaniem-golovy-metodika-ot-dzheka-page-26&usg=ALkJrhgpYrA9yAZD-bF6xmdLgXiSJ2oFHA

What do you guys think?

very interesting, thanks for the post. it appears that one guy got all that regrowth in 4 months. wow
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:13 am

It all looks very promising, but I have yet to have any terminal regrowth at almost 3 1/2 months in. I won't believe shit until I get results myself, but I am staying hopeful.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Is that a dermaroller in the Russian link?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 am

its not a derma roller but a massager.
it has needles but they arent meant to puncture the skin

http://www.globalhealthlab.com/products/roller-applicator-small

reading the google translation of the russian, this method seems more like the maliniak method in terms of head massage. the point is to slide the skin over the scalp with the wooden brush, not to grind/mush the flesh.

this would correlate with the japanese study where moving and stretching the scalp causes a release of growth factors.

not sure how the massager comes into play, if at all.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 am

Can anyone find a link to something that similar to what the russian link has in the picture?

The one with the thick short and stubby wood out crops? This would be perfect for me to try as I have trouble with DT due to problems with numbness in my fingers..

*edit: and the first 2 photos, the really impressive temple regrowth, its unclear whether that guy used the wide tooth wooden massager or just the comb and the rollers shown on the side of the pictures?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 am

just cos im bored.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Comfortable-Natural-Wooden-Hand-Held-Slimming-Anti-Cellulite-Massager-/400566462688?pt=AU_Massage_Beauty_Equipment&hash=item5d439f28e0
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 am

Thanks rofl.

Still wondering about those pictures from the link, the very impressive temple regrowth.. Was that guy using just those combs shown on the right hand side or was he using the large wooden tooth massager shown in the beginning of the article?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 am

while my translate google thing does a very bad job and none of it makes much sense, but to me it seems hes using the 2 on the right. (i use a similar one to the brush there, not because i believe it will cause regrowth, just because thats wat was cheap at the shop)

the big toothed one at the top seems to be just what the writer recommends.

while i still dont really see much evidence other than anecdotal, that this DT works, i find it interesting that the wide toothed massager thing u asked for a link to, is called a anti cellulite massager. obviously its fibrosis u guys are tryign to get rid of, but the point is its designed to break up tissue. If i wanted to accomplish that, i would use the big toothed one.

If i wanted to try this i would also use something like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Electric-Head-Massager-Brain-Massage-Relax-Easy-Acupuncture-Points-Size-Adjustab-/310846632414?pt=AU_Massage_Beauty_Equipment&hash=item485fe731de

because i just dont think i could be consistant with 20 mins twice daily massage.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 am

Those temple regrowth pics are pretty damn impressive though, wouldnt you say?

I wish that guy could be more elaborate with how he does his brushing..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 am

Been off for a while, came back and checked up on the latest.

Drexx, those photos are good looking pics, but there's no perspective there. Even your pic with the labeled "new growth" region doesn't do much since there's no comparison photo.
I'm interested to see those full head ones you said are coming in a few months. Glad to see you're sticking with it, since you're the poster child for this DT method.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 am

Saying the DT study is anecdotal is wrong. It may be a messy study... but it's still a study and it's no coincidence that this method is working for so many people on this forum.

Also, I sure hope the people who are asking for pics are actually indulging in this method because I see some of the same people that were asking for pics months ago that are still asking for pics now....

Anyways, this is our meal ticket IMO.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:48 am

Complexx wrote:Saying the DT study is anecdotal is wrong. It may be a messy study... but it's still a study and it's no coincidence that this method is working for so many people on this forum.

Also, I sure hope the people who are asking for pics are actually indulging in this method because I see some of the same people that were asking for pics months ago that are still asking for pics now....

Anyways, this is our meal ticket IMO.

I've just had over 21 new hairs appear. I taken a picture andthey are all about 1 mm. Some are very dark and one has sprouted in a pair. so two grouped together appeared from no where. I don't know how to post pics but I thought I would let you guys know

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:05 am

whats weird is that the study didnt have before and after except for one small picture. the documentation is lacking. also the graphics are pretty amateur looking. like it was a high school science project.  Shocked 

im still doing this every day. i agree i think drexxx's pics so far are hard to evaluate given that each pic looks the same with no reference, showing small hairs that we cannot tell are coming or going.

i really looking forward to an overall picture.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm

me too. my final opinion will be after i see the comparison pics at the end.

watever the outcome is, id like drex to know, despite being a skeptic, i am grateful for the effort he is making. I want this to work as much as anyone. genuinely.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:30 pm

yeah, nothing wrong with being skeptical... I mean that's science. Complexx, there's no reason to get all riled up any time I or someone else asks for photos.

We live in a visual world. Hair loss is something that affects us visually and cosmetically. Microscopic or zoomed in pictures are great, but all results are evaluated by wider images. Whether they be our eyes or from a camera. So pictures are IMO important.

I agree with rofl in supporting Drexx's diligence. And I also can't wait for the photos, from him or anyone else who's been doing this for over 3-6 months.

Until then, DT is the definition of "anecdotal."

Happy friday the 13th, y'all!

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:02 pm

JDawg wrote:yeah, nothing wrong with being skeptical... I mean that's science. Complexx, there's no reason to get all riled up any time I or someone else asks for photos.

We live in a visual world. Hair loss is something that affects us visually and cosmetically. Microscopic or zoomed in pictures are great, but all results are evaluated by wider images. Whether they be our eyes or from a camera. So pictures are IMO important.

I agree with rofl in supporting Drexx's diligence.  And I also can't wait for the photos, from him or anyone else who's been doing this for over 3-6 months.

Until then, DT is the definition of "anecdotal."

Happy friday the 13th, y'all!

I never even came at you the wrong way & what I said to rofl was true lol. I just said that I hope guys like you are actually indulging in this method because it works.

Hair loss and regrowth are slow processes for most people.... & you're adding on more time to your regrowth/recovery period.

Also, whether you love it or hate it, there is scientific evidence supporting DT and manuals period. I don't care if you think it's a sloppy study, I don't care if you don't like the people that posted the study, it is still a legitimate study that has yet to be removed & is replicating results on many people on here, Period. Anecdotal evidence is just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyways, hope you're well... & I also hope that you find something that can produce cosmetic growth within 3-6 months (follicles take about 4 months to cycle) and hopefully you can retain what you have.

It also doesn't hurt that CS is pretty much for this theory.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:09 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:whats weird is that the study didnt have before and after except for one small picture. the documentation is lacking. also the graphics are pretty amateur looking. like it was a high school science project.  Shocked 

im still doing this every day. i agree i think drexxx's pics so far are hard to evaluate given that each pic looks the same with no reference, showing small hairs that we cannot tell are coming or going.

i really looking forward to an overall picture.

I see your point... He did say that he's been slick bald on these spots for a long time... And if you look close. most of those new hairs are just "breaking through" so I doubt that those hairs are "going"

Overall, DREXX seems like a very honest guy. He used to report when/if he hit a plateau and has always been a blunt guy. There are also pics showing some clear regrowth in my opinion.

On the flipside, I wouldn't mind him posting a pic of the whole head or a before/after pic of some sort.. But I don't doubt one bit that this is the cure... I am beyond convinced.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next