Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Xenon Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Have any of you guys tried massaging your scalps with vitamin E cream? it is said to help regenerate tissues and has antoxidant properties. Massage therapists use vitamin E cream to help remove scar tissue.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:49 am

Xenon wrote:Have any of you guys tried massaging your scalps with vitamin E cream? it is said to help regenerate tissues and has antoxidant properties. Massage therapists use vitamin E cream to help remove scar tissue.

funny you mention that i've been thinking baout messing with it lately too. but i have been bouncing back and forth between magnesium oil and castor oil so i wouldn't really be able to konw if it was helping, BUT... i've heard good things about vitamin e as well
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:49 pm

It was concluded in a study that topical vitamin e does not remove scar/fibrotic tissue.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:58 am

I'm a weird case need some tips. So I'm about norwood 2 , the outer side of the side burn, away from the ear, is in a vertical line to where my temples start. I started receding in last year or so and it's ok thus far but its just frustrating knowing u could easily continue on receding its hard to concentrate on anything else cuz of young age. No need to tell that to you guys we're all in the same boat. Anyway, I started doing massages and brushing as those are the 2 most common basic techniques around here that seem to be effective. The thing is, my scalp was extremely loose from the start. And since i started doing a kind of massage that's in between DT and some faster type massage to promote circulation faster, I experienced a bit of thickening but that's about it. It's been a month now or so. No vellus hairs or anything yet. My diet is good I have no deficiencies. Also when I brush , I can brush all I want, and press it down in the scalp and irritate it but no matter how much I brush my scalp doesn't change color to pink/red. It just stays white. Also tried handstands and I can feel the blood rushing to my head but after that my scalp is still white. I have no dandruff now btw. Need some opinions to why I can't get circulation up there, at least one that's visible from the outside momentarily. For regrowth and haulting as far as manual methods go, some more serious stimulus is required, and although im trying to keep it intense, it doesn't seem to stimulate it. Also, what do you guys think about fixing your fingers in your scalp, and instead of slowly massaging , just pushing the entire scalp fast in all directions this is the only thing that makes me feel enormous rush in my scalp, still doesn't turn red though. Sorry for long post.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 am

Xenon wrote:Have any of you guys tried massaging your scalps with vitamin E cream? it is said to help regenerate tissues and has antoxidant properties. Massage therapists use vitamin E cream to help remove scar tissue.

I had an orthopedic surgeon tell me that it's not the vitamin e that heals the scars, it's the rubbing.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 am

Keanoseg wrote:I'm a weird case need some tips. So I'm about norwood 2 , the outer side of the side burn, away from the ear, is in a vertical line to where my temples start. I started receding in last year or so and it's ok thus far but its just frustrating knowing u could easily continue on receding its hard to concentrate on anything else cuz of young age. No need to tell that to you guys we're all in the same boat. Anyway, I started doing massages and brushing as those are the 2 most common basic techniques around here that seem to be effective. The thing is, my scalp was extremely loose from the start. And since i started doing a kind of massage that's in between DT and some faster type massage to promote circulation faster, I experienced a bit of thickening but that's about it. It's been a month now or so. No vellus hairs or anything yet. My diet is good I have no deficiencies. Also when I brush , I can brush all I want, and press it down in the scalp and irritate it but no matter how much I brush my scalp doesn't change color to pink/red. It just stays white. Also tried handstands and I can feel the blood rushing to my head but after that my scalp is still white. I have no dandruff now btw. Need some opinions to why I can't get circulation up there, at least one that's visible from the outside momentarily. For regrowth and haulting as far as manual methods go, some more serious stimulus is required, and although im trying to keep it intense, it doesn't seem to stimulate it. Also, what do you guys think about fixing your fingers in your scalp, and instead of slowly massaging , just pushing the entire scalp fast in all directions this is the only thing that makes me feel enormous rush in my scalp, still doesn't turn red though. Sorry for long post.

Is your whole scalp loose? You may have a weak vascular system bro... Anyways, I'm in a rush... I'll just say that I think you should look up citrulline malate (or Niacin), dermarolling, Eckonia Cava, decalcify (can be found on the hairevo site, although I'd watch out when ordering from them since they're taking FOREVER to ship my supps to me) and MSM (I couldn't recommend this supplement enough)

Btw, 1 month is way too early to see results in most people... Give it a few more months bud.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 am

NDW wrote:

I had an orthopedic surgeon tell me that it's not the vitamin e that heals the scars, it's the rubbing.

Emu oil is good for scars, penetration, blood flow, inflammation, and regenerating subcutaneous fat cells.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 am

Complexx wrote: Is your whole scalp loose? You may have a weak vascular system bro... Anyways, I'm in a rush... I'll just say that I think you should look up citrulline malate (or Niacin), dermarolling, Eckonia Cava, decalcify (can be found on the hairevo site, although I'd watch out when ordering from them since they're taking FOREVER to ship my supps to me) and MSM (I couldn't recommend this supplement enough)

Btw, 1 month is way too early to see results in most people... Give it a few more months bud.

Thanks. I'll look in to those and I'll continue on doing the manuals. Just a question though. When you massage/brush how quick does your scalp turn red and how much does it stay like that? Cuz I can get some spots to turn reddish but it lasts for 20 seconds, I can feel the tingling for more but the color diminishes fairly quickly. And yeah my whole scalp is really loose, it moves about an inch(probably slightly less) in any direction and i can pinch it with 2 fingers of 1 hand anywhere except the top of my head, so even on temples. I mean it might be that this is just my stable hairline to remain like this but I dunno... It's like this for like 7,8 months now but when I look at pics from late high school I have juvenile hairline there. Anyway just another question for the experienced manual method peers. If we were to say that the best thing to do as far as manuals come is to keep the scalp loose and promote circulation daily. So of course boar brush except the stimulation of blood flow has some other benefits like the sebum and oil distribution ones, and light exfoliation etc. So lemme just phrase it like this. Is it enough to stimulate scalp once or twice daily with massage and then brush every 2,3 days cuz atm I'm moving all the time and I'm ever hardly in a position of a brush. Would that still provide the same result? How close does massage come to promoting circulation in comparison with boar brush? Can anyone give a rough self estimate, that'd be appreciated. Thanks

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 am

Keanoseg wrote:
Complexx wrote: Is your whole scalp loose? You may have a weak vascular system bro... Anyways, I'm in a rush... I'll just say that I think you should look up citrulline malate (or Niacin), dermarolling, Eckonia Cava, decalcify (can be found on the hairevo site, although I'd watch out when ordering from them since they're taking FOREVER to ship my supps to me) and MSM (I couldn't recommend this supplement enough)

Thanks. I'll look in to those and I'll continue on doing the manuals. Just a question though. When you massage/brush how quick does your scalp turn red and how much does it stay like that? Cuz I can get some spots to turn reddish but it lasts for 20 seconds, I can feel the tingling for more but the color diminishes fairly quickly. And yeah my whole scalp is really loose, it moves about an inch(probably slightly less) in any direction and i can pinch it with 2 fingers of 1 hand anywhere except the top of my head, so even on temples. I mean it might be that this is just my stable hairline to remain like this but I dunno... It's like this for like 7,8 months now but when I look at pics from late high school I have juvenile hairline there. Anyway just another question for the experienced manual method peers. If we were to say that the best thing to do as far as manuals come is to keep the scalp loose and promote circulation daily. So of course boar brush except the stimulation of blood flow has some other benefits like the sebum and oil distribution ones, and light exfoliation etc. So lemme just phrase it like this. Is it enough to stimulate scalp once or twice daily with massage and then brush every 2,3 days cuz atm I'm moving all the time and I'm ever hardly in a position of a brush. Would that still provide the same result? How close does massage come to promoting circulation in comparison with boar brush? Can anyone give a rough self estimate, that'd be appreciated. Thanks

So you're saying that the top isn't pinchable? Is it as loose as other areas? I've found this to be a common problem for several people that don't think their scalp is tight, unil it's leave alone and it gets worse (referring to me on the getting worse part... It happened to me)

Try using both palms of your hands and push up on the sides of your head as if you were lifting/detaching your head from your body. Do you feel blood rushing to your scalp after 20-30+ seconds? Does your scalp lift up and do you feel the tightness when you let it go? Let me know. I'll chime in later on.. Peace
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 am

When I do that the top part of my scalp doesn't go up in one piece but rather in "waves", dunno how to describe it. And yes when I hold it like that for some time I can feel a little sensation but it's when I release it that it really rushes in for few seconds and it stays kind of warm and full for few minutes. And also when I release and when the blood rushes in my occipitalis automatically contracts it's really weird. Also after even 5 minutes or so when i just tap my head once the blood is still there I guess cuz i feel the same kind of sensation and my back muscles of the head contract lightly again.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 am

Sorry for double post but also when I was younger I fell of a tree and ended up in stitches just between my right temple and the mid hairline part. About half of cm below. The scar is barely visible these days but there's a slight gap of hair between my right temple and the mid of hairline which makes the right temple look more receded. Is it possible to regrow hair over that with DT and stretching of the skin/scalp as I saw lately on this forum few researches about scar tissue below the epidermis. Really didn't research about it enough cuz I'm busy like never, college and a job and so on. So asking here since there's much more educated people than me in regard to that. It's sad how hairloss makes you research about it and after some time you end up knowing more than an average dermatologist. Talking about veterans of this forum and their efforts. I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts Smile.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 am

Keanoseg wrote:Sorry for double post but also when I was younger I fell of a tree and ended up in stitches just between my right temple and the mid hairline part. About half of cm below. The scar is barely visible these days but there's a slight gap of hair between my right temple and the mid of hairline which makes the right temple look more receded. Is it possible to regrow hair over that with DT and stretching of the skin/scalp as I saw lately on this forum few researches about scar tissue below the epidermis. Really didn't research about it enough cuz I'm busy like never, college and a job and so on. So asking here since there's much more educated people than me in regard to that. It's sad how hairloss makes you research about it and after some time you end up knowing more than an average dermatologist. Talking about veterans of this forum and their efforts. I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts Smile.

whats up man? i have a scar as well on my head. it's from a fractured skull when i was 3. this scar wraps around the right side of my head. it actually sounds similar to yours, it's my side with the more recession. my scar stops right before it were to come down below my forehead by my ear, it's only been visible since losing hair. with that being said... i'm regrowing hair there. if there was here there before it can come back over the scar, unless there was no hair to begin with.

hit me with a message if you wanna discuss it or check out my thread so we don't clog up this thread anymore than it needs, as i see mods delete it
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Here we are, 1 1/2 months to go and I have crossed the final frontier. Last time I had been documenting the back third of my temple that had not yet grown in. I had showed initial growth off of existing hair, followed by it starting to fill in. The first picture is todays update to that, showing how it's such a painstakingly slow but sure process.

I have also stated many times that although you gain sporadic hairs on open areas throughout these months, real gains come in swaths off of existing hair, and then they fill in over the coming weeks and months once you "break ground".

The last remaining area for me is the front hairline at the temple. Tonight the camera picked up the ever so fine hair that first appears when you break ground. Hard to see even in the picture but it's there. It will take a few months to grow in and fill but this picture is the absolute front of my hairline. Two things have been put to rest for me tonight. 1) The big sweeping gains arrive at the end of this journey and 2) I got this! Full regrowth. Full head of hair. It will be there at the end of 10 months but maybe not 100% cosmetic until end of 11.

For those keeping score, throughout the first 7 months, the gains came 1/4 inch at a time in this one area. The end of month 7 saw the first big gain (back of the temple mentioned above) of about 2 square inches. Now this last and final gain for this area covers about 4 square inches.

Back temple
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Backte10" />

Front hairline
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 03410" />

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Man I have been doing this stuff for like 8-9 months and I gained 0 hairs from it :)but yea it might be that it helps just some people, good gains tho drexx :)congrats
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 am

drex1999 wrote:Here we are, 1 1/2 months to go and I have crossed the final frontier. Last time I had been documenting the back third of my temple that had not yet grown in. I had showed initial growth off of existing hair, followed by it starting to fill in. The first picture is todays update to that, showing how it's such a painstakingly slow but sure process.

I have also stated many times that although you gain sporadic hairs on open areas throughout these months, real gains come in swaths off of existing hair, and then they fill in over the coming weeks and months once you "break ground".

The last remaining area for me is the front hairline at the temple. Tonight the camera picked up the ever so fine hair that first appears when you break ground. Hard to see even in the picture but it's there. It will take a few months to grow in and fill but this picture is the absolute front of my hairline. Two things have been put to rest for me tonight. 1) The big sweeping gains arrive at the end of this journey and 2) I got this! Full regrowth. Full head of hair. It will be there at the end of 10 months but maybe not 100% cosmetic until end of 11.

For those keeping score, throughout the first 7 months, the gains came 1/4 inch at a time in this one area. The end of month 7 saw the first big gain (back of the temple mentioned above) of about 2 square inches. Now this last and final gain for this area covers about 4 square inches.

Back temple
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 Backte10" />

Front hairline
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 <a href=Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 6 03410" />

Happy to see your results Drexx. I am doing DT for three months. I can see small hairs near my hairline. Also while doing DT I lost some hairs. Mostly when I do DT I loose around 20 hairs because of the force applied to hairs. Moreover my hairloss is like shit whenever I take bath after doing DT in the morning. I can see new vellus hairs each week but just praying to God that they grow like yours are growing. Maybe my shedding is due to stopping Minox. I saw results of many people who stopped minox and lost hairs in 6 months. But I wont use it. Rather I will continue doing DT. Although it seems Raptor didn't get any results I am optimistic.
One more thing. Unlike me my brother is having very very dense hair(because he got genes from my mother side  Crying or Very sad ). From one root one can see 3 hairs coming out from my brother's head. Yesterday I came home and tried to press his head and see the difference between his and my head. What I found was that he is having that central little buldged skull bone. But whole area of his head has very think fat layer. Because of this that buldge is not that noticable like mine . His head is not loose....I was unable to make any ridges like thing in this head but like my temple area and the bald area is having very thin skin with no fat, he is having fat layer in that area. very thick fat layer. And believe me his head is as thick as one can have. It's difficult for him to even comb his hair because of the density.
So may be by breaking the scalp tissue we can bring that fat layer back.

Drexx one more question. Is the skin where your hairs are growing gettting more fatter and thick as you are doing the DT?

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:41 am

RAptor wrote:Man I have been doing this stuff for like 8-9 months and I gained 0 hairs from it :)but yea it might be that it helps just some people, good gains tho drexx :)congrats

That's a first. What have you been doing exactly? Pinching or pressing down?

Also, how long have you been balding/bald, is there anything specific about your MPB situation, what NW are you, how long have you been on that NW# for, and do you have bad posture or a thyroid problem?

There has to be a good reason why this hasn't worked for you yet (yet= you may need some more time) but I would love to help you figure out why. Things like this don't just work for dozens of people on a study and on this forum, and then not work for you... I would love to help you figure this out bro
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:56 am

No luck for me yet either. I'm a few months in. Although I had a short period where i didnt do it. I think the biggest problem for me is that I also have seborrheic dermatitis. My head is like an oil slick all the time and then I get major inflammation on top of that. When I got the dermatitis is when my hairloss started. Though MPB does run in my family to an extent. I think this method helps because my scalp is way looser now, but when your scalp is constantly inflamed its hard to grow anything back. I think.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Raptor, this should work for you. I have no idea how big an area or what you are doing so I'll suggest this: Pick an area on each side of your head you most recently lost hair at. Focus on that one area. Plant your fingers an inch away from remaining hair and push your scalp into the hairline like it was a wall. Reposition your fingers and do it again and again, over and over, always repositioning your fingers. Now change directions and do that same thing over and over parallel to your hairline, back and forth. After a little while, you'll find that skin you are working feels a bit sensitive. That's your goal.

Xyro, if you read back into my posts, I tackled this topic. As or your brother, forget him. He is different than you. When I started, scalp was thicker under remaining hair. After doing this a while, my thinning hair area scalp got thicker. BUT, around the 7(?) month mark, both my thinning area and remaining hair area thinned completely out (my DT routine goes into existing hair) and that's when things really got moving and is exactly what the study suggested should happen.
If you are growing new vellus hairs, at some point they will just start growing long and turn terminal. It's a good sign. This takes forever to happen. You know where you have "action" on your scalp. Take pics. You'll see over time. I you are willing to spend all this time doing it, 5 minutes every 2 weeks to take a few pictures is nothing and will become the thing you look most forward to.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 pm

I just can't believe that you will have 100% cosmetic results by month 11. It still looks pretty bare. I don't want to be that guy, but I would love to see different angles/shots from further away.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:18 pm

I feel peach fuzz all over my receding hairline now, it doesn't feel slick bald like 5 months ago. Drex, is it the same for you?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Grow, this is why I have been trying to show you guys how this happens. It has happened over and over again, section by section for me until those sections were fully regrown. Picture 1 I just posted shows it filling in. I showed how it started here: pull it up in another window and compare back and forth. Takes about 1 1/2 months to completely fill and thicken.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10299p75-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted#107021

That is now starting in the front. Once it starts, it doesn't stop.  1 1/2 months. You will see. In the end, I will show 100 different angles before I peter pan out of here end of summer.

Boog, it is happening for you. Camera man. It will see now what your eyes will only see two months from now. Don't have one? Go buy one. You'll thank me once you see. The best, most exciting, rewarding part of this whole process and I can't convince anyone to do it

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

drex1999 wrote:Grow, this is why I have been trying to show you guys how this happens. It has happened over and over again, section by section for me until those sections were fully regrown. Picture 1 I just posted shows it filling in. I showed how it started here: pull it up in another window and compare back and forth. Takes about 1 1/2 months to completely fill and thicken.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10299p75-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted#107021

That is now starting in the front. Once it starts, it doesn't stop.  1 1/2 months. You will see. In the end, I will show 100 different angles before I peter pan out of here end of summer.

Boog, it is happening for you. Camera man. It will see now what your eyes will only see two months from now. Don't have one? Go buy one. You'll thank me once you see. The best, most exciting, rewarding part of this whole process and I can't convince anyone to do it

regrowth does come in patches you are ABSOLUTELY correct. perfect way to describe it. i do need to take pictures from here on out. you really don't notice big changes day in and day out.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Complexx wrote:

That's a first. What have you been doing exactly? Pinching or pressing down?

Also, how long have you been balding/bald, is there anything specific about your MPB situation, what NW are you, how long have you been on that NW# for, and do you have bad posture or a thyroid problem?

There has to be a good reason why this hasn't worked for you yet (yet= you may need some more time) but I would love to help you figure out why. Things like this don't just work for dozens of people on a study and on this forum, and then not work for you... I would love to help you figure this out bro

thx man, iv been doing both pinching and pressing plus started the strange regrowth protocol (the one with iodine supp). Currently nw2-3, going to continue DT for a while longer to see if anything changes, when I have been doing this for almost a year im not going to quit so easily :Dit doesn't consume that much time and trouble anyway.
RAptor
RAptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:10 pm

drex1999 wrote:Raptor, this should work for you. I have no idea how big an area or what you are doing so I'll suggest this: Pick an area on each side of your head you most recently lost hair at. Focus on that one area. Plant your fingers an inch away from remaining hair and push your scalp into the hairline like it was a wall. Reposition your fingers and do it again and again, over and over, always repositioning your fingers. Now change directions and do that same thing over and over parallel to your hairline, back and forth. After a little while, you'll find that skin you are working feels a bit sensitive. That's your goal.

Thx drex, actually I have been doing it like that, just the temples. Maybe just one question, when you do this, do you stretch the skin and hold that place for a bit or do you do it quick with no pauses?
RAptor
RAptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Slimnuts wrote:No luck for me yet either. I'm a few months in. Although I had a short period where i didnt do it. I think the biggest problem for me is that I also have seborrheic dermatitis. My head is like an oil slick all the time and then I get major inflammation on top of that. When I got the dermatitis is when my hairloss started. Though MPB does run in my family to an extent. I think this method helps because my scalp is way looser now, but when your scalp is constantly inflamed its hard to grow anything back. I think.

Slimnuts, that oily feeling is not cool. Here's a total shot in the dark, are you taking any zinc? For me personally, when I started to supplement zinc that oiliness decreased greatly. As I said, I may be way off here, but give it a bash, it's not that expensive?

Also, if you're eating lots of crap, ie. fatty / sugary things, that's really going to aggravate things as far as the oiliness and dermatitis are concerned - just from my own personal experience.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next