Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Immortal Hair Regimen EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal Hair Regimen

+2
stresssucks
ElmoSuper8
6 posters

Go down

Immortal Hair Regimen Empty Immortal Hair Regimen

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 am

Has anyone had any success using the Immortal Hair regimen supplements in terms of stopping hair loss, stopping scalp inflammation, and regrowth?

Cheers

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Immortal Hair Regimen Empty Re: Immortal Hair Regimen

Post  stresssucks Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:23 am

I consulted with CS, so I don't think I'm on the exact regimen, but my scalp itch is gone and shedding has at least slowed down.

Past week when I look in the mirror I feel like my hairline has come forward some, but I still see a fair amount of shedding. So i don't know what to believe.

I also do DT and recently started Derma Roll.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am

Hello, so what products do you think helped the most with the itch?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 am

I have no idea honestly. I started taking everything about the same time and haven't cycled off any of it.

I also started eating less fruit/sugar (stopped drinking OJ) which I think helped some.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

Most(all) of the stuff is based around better overall health. And I've definitely noticed that. Sleeping better. So why not just take it all instead of focusing on certain things? Drink a few less beers a week and you can afford everything.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 am

The thinning in my crown is slowly increasing I think but hair loss is down in the 2.5 years since I started, and inflammation is practically nil. I feel the IH regimen is very important to keeping the hair I have.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

I second what CF said. I've been on most of the IH regimen for about 2 years, but for the last year I went balls to the wall and pretty much started taking the entire shabang (meaning EVERYTHING that he takes).

My hair loss has slowed down to the point that if I am losing hair, I really don't see it. Furthermore, my erections are quite literally on par with what I had in high school (and I am 41). To me, my penis is at LEAST as important as my hair and the difference down there since I started his regimen is nothing less than remarkable.

Morning woodies for the first time in at least a decade my friend! (seriously)

If it's helping my erection that much, you have to wonder what ELSE this regimen is doing that may be less obvious. if you can afford it, i say dive in!

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm

CF wrote:The thinning in my crown is slowly increasing I think but hair loss is down in the 2.5 years since I started, and inflammation is practically nil. I feel the IH regimen is very important to keeping the hair I have.

what do you mean by increasing? Getting more thin or more thick?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Sorry, more thin.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  nvmmm Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 am

ElmoSuper8 - It depends on what do you consider Immortal Hair regimen (TOP 6 or everything mentioned in MPB Regimen section or everything what CS takes?) and more importantly, it depends on if you take supplements of right brands (mentioned by CS), in right doses, and remember, it's about the holistic approach, not just taking some pills. If you want to achieve longevity and remain your hair, you need to enhance your diet as well, it also depends on if you exercise daily, on cleanness of environment, water you drink, shampoo, quality of sleeping, stress etc. Sorry if I am writing something you already know or what is obvious, but your question about stopping hair loss just with the supplements might not be right.

I have started to use supplements and do a lot of other things just few weeks back, so I can't judge anything yet. For scalp itch helps me no fap, but CS says that if you 'fix' your body with supplements and diet, fapping is not the issue anymore. I am using Pure Ecklonia cava, Antioxidant Boost (these two are most important according to CS), Antarctic Krill Oil, Decalcify, Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine, vitamin D3, MSM Crystals, Immune Boost 77, vitamin A and Metabolic C from MPB Regimen section. I am also using Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil and Thyroid Boost. And I am also taking a lot of medicinal mushrooms, algaes, herbs or berries (some are known as 'superfoods') in form of capsules, tea or powder added to smoothies etc. Most of them are very helpful according to CS and he is using some of them too, as far as I know. I will keep you updated.

nvmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:06 am

Hi nvmmm , what is "fap" and "fapping" ?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:49 am

Fapping
 Verb
 1. Masturbating
 "My grandparents walked in the door only to catch me fapping."
 Synonymous with: rubbing one out, pounding it, jerking off, having it off, baiting your hook, beating off, the ol' five against one, buffing wood...

NoFap is not masturbating, usually undergone by men who either associate it with some type of physiological or psychological benefit or who have developed sexual complications from
chronic masturbation; normally undertaken to increase testosterone, improve social skills and ability, improve erection quality, eliminate anxiety, calm the mind, increase potency,
and improve sexual performance.

It works. Not that I can testify it helps hair, but in all of the ways I mentioned...it works.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 am

I see. How do you blow your load if you don't fap? (Joke)

One problem for me is scaly scalp, call it what you want - seborrehic dermatitis, seborrheic eczema or whatever, so I have been using a tar shampoo called Alphosyl and although it helps with the scale I just think it feels too harsh and unnatural and probably isn't good for my scalp in the long run. So I need to find something that is really effective for my condition but kind to my scalp.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks for all the replies. Where can I get the best, purest Ecklonia Cava?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down