Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Immortal hair regimen EmptyToday at 3:49 am by Atlas

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortal hair regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortal hair regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortal hair regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortal hair regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortal hair regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortal hair regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortal hair regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Immortal hair regimen EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortal hair regimen

+4
NYJets
CausticSymmetry
Gates
bayman
8 posters

Go down

Immortal hair regimen Empty Immortal hair regimen

Post  bayman Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 am

I am new and thinking of trying the IH regimen. Should I slowly add supplements or just use them all as part of my regimen? Sorry if this has been reposted but is there a thread with people who has done this regimen for 6+ months and posted photos of their results?

bayman

Back to top Go down

Immortal hair regimen Empty Re: Immortal hair regimen

Post  Gates Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 am

You should be able to jump fully into this regimen without any health/safety concerns. Many people will forecast a "detox" reaction and tell you to be wary about it. I don't put much weight into this. To me, most of the anecdotal evidence of this is purely placebo effect. Look at each supplement individually. You are taking a combo of antioxidants essentially. Some of these should help you to balance blood sugar, especially taken with meals.

I've noted hypoglycemia with meals when I got the lipoic acid levels too high to begin with. Perhaps start slowly with this to see how you react.

The only other element of the IH regimen I'd be careful with would be iodine. Start at a low dose and escalate slowly. Salt load. Especially if you are new to taking iodine supplementally.

Other than that, don't worry too much about the minutia.

As far as asking for results photos, there are a few threads that have been posted here sporadically with photos, although traditionally they are posts relating to some kind of topical or manual method, not just the IH6. Unfortunately you will have a difficult time getting the results evidence you're after.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 am

bayman wrote:I am new and thinking of trying the IH regimen. Should I slowly add supplements or just use them all as part of my regimen? Sorry if this has been reposted but is there a thread with people who has done this regimen for 6+ months and posted photos of their results?

Hi bayman - Over the years similar questions have surfaced. Hair loss holistically speaking with the IH regimen is only successful to the degree of which problems either exists or have been addressed.

So that means that for some without addressing some fundamental issues, it can be enough, however for others it would be necessary to uncover some core, sometimes hidden issues. 

I've seen many succeed and others not gain based on the supplements alone. So whether additional support is necessary depends on your situation.

Circa 2008 I made this forum as a repository of information that can under some potential hidden areas.

The big ones are general either oral pathology, digestion, although there are others.

Hope this helps.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:41 pm

bayman wrote:I am new and thinking of trying the IH regimen. Should I slowly add supplements or just use them all as part of my regimen? Sorry if this has been reposted but is there a thread with people who has done this regimen for 6+ months and posted photos of their results?

Bayman a lot of us have a host of problems including gut issues/sibo/candida.

Toxicities which include heavy metals etc.

Adrenal issues/thyroid issues

Methylation Issues

sedentary lifestyles/poor diet

HPA axis disfunction

Hormonal Imbalances

Deranged Mineral Transport

In the quest to solve hair loss, you'll find good health.

Just know that it could possibly be a long or even very long journey but will pay off in spades once achieved.

NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  jmoss1982 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:26 am

You forgot to add the biggest health problem you could have. Namely being a Jets fan.

jmoss1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:42 am

Hahahaha I'm dying. It is true, though. Most is oral pathology.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:33 am

Bayman- Do the Immortal Hair regimen exactly as he details it and invest in a laser helmet. I haven't posted photos, but my results have been miraculous. I've dealt with horrible thyroid issues the past few years and started losing my hair in my mid-twenties. It got so bad last year I thought I would be completely bald by 30. I found the IH regimen, bought a laser helmet from OMG, and followed both protocols to a T. I started last September, and as of right now (July), my hair is full, thick, and I'd say about 95% restored to what it was before my thyroid diagnosis.

It's a lot of work (and a lot of money), but the results are beyond worth it. Just don't cut any corners. Best of luck!

splohocky

Back to top Go down

Post  bayman Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:51 am

Splohocky, did you buy a premade laser helmet from OMG or made your own with their parts? I can't seem to find a premade one on their page. How much is it?

bayman

Back to top Go down

Immortal hair regimen Empty best regiment

Post  vyrgul Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 am

a good diet to strengthen your hair is based on vegetables. There are some vitamins that combat hair loss and are proven scientifically.
like ...
1. Biotin:
2. Inositol:
3. Vitamin C:
4. Vitamin E:
5. Vitamin A:

vyrgul

http://quedadecabelo.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content