Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

+31
stanis
blackjack
Live forever
Keanoseg
iuyyighghghgkh
rayl
Organism
liverock
masterofnone
rofl
DeadlyDevice
yup
ngb
hiilikeyourbeard
scottyc33
AS54
crincrin
Odysseus
Colum
Espio
lamka
bobthebuilder
NYJets
Delphine
Zaphod
whodathunkit
CausticSymmetry
angstman
35 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Post  Zaphod Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:11 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Beebrox - I would defer those questions/answer to this thread: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t5830-std-aids-very-worried

What a Face
And i've thought i went through your quotes...

It's late for me to respond, but i am sure it will affect my dreams...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Post  Delphine Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Delphine - You probably noticed in those Facebook discussions that if you have some solid arguments, they usually just skirt around them.

There's some interesting stuff on this page here about autism correlations.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/

Thanks, good info there.  Good video about dental health too.  If dental health is systemic, then the same must be true of the body as a whole. Germ theory out the window, right there.

Yes, I found incredible resistance when I was debating this subject at Facebook.  At one point I quoted Florence Nightingale:

Diseases are not individuals arranged in classes, like cats and dogs, but conditions growing out of one another..The specific disease doctrine is the grand refuge of weak, uncultured, unstable minds, such as now rule in the medical profession. There are no specific diseases; there are specific disease conditions.

As she was one of the most respected nurses in history, I naturally thought her opinion would count for something, just as with the pediatrician Robert Mendelsohn.  Nope, not with them.
"Florence Nightningale? Get real."

I can understand that if someone has already vaccinated their kids, it would be very difficult to face the truth that they were only messing with their health.   Just as it would be very difficult
for the medicos to face the same thing.  So however much we point out that the Emperor has no clothes, they will persist in the illusion.

But I believe Big Pharma's days are numbered.  I give it another decade or so before the house of cards is toppled.

Last edited by Delphine on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:In the case of vaccines, the reaction usually doesn't manifest into full blown autism until later on, there is not clear eye witness evidence by pediatricians. Moreover, many adverse events that are reported are not recorded. I have some references on these figures somewhere if anyone wants to see them.

Please show more...

Regarding the viruses, according to theory from the link:

1. Antioxidant therapy and negative charge therapy works well, i consider it as a fact. To simple to be true comes to mind. Is there no resistance? While bacteria is usually more resistant and require different approaches, viruses give up easier - as there is no self replicating resistance, but toxic load clearing in the first place?

2. Means that those with higher viral loads are taking care of themselves (immune/detox activation), or it means they are so toxic that their threshold was above the limits, and viruses show as attempt to do the justice?

3. Antistress vaccine of dr. Sapolsky comes to mind. According to him it's possible to spread antistress (herpes virus 6 is genetically modified, and have it's own DNA thus would self replicate) with virus he created. How so, if it requires the same cellular stressor ingestion/injection? Not trying to discredit anything, but it seems highly illogical for me.

4. There are tons of viruses that have their own DNA beside partial RNA,what would mean it were made from transcription host DNA only. Thus self replication might take part. Classical theory for those suggest these:

This type of virus usually must enter the host nucleus before it is able to replicate. Some of these viruses require host cell polymerases to replicate their genome, while others, such as adenoviruses or herpes viruses, encode their own replication factors. However, in either cases, replication of the viral genome is highly dependent on a cellular state permissive to DNA replication and, thus, on the cell cycle. The virus may induce the cell to forcefully undergo cell division, which may lead to transformation of the cell and, ultimately, cancer. An example of a family within this classification is the Adenoviridae.

There is only one well-studied example in which a class 1 family of viruses does not replicate within the nucleus. This is the Poxvirus family, which comprises highly pathogenic viruses that infect vertebrates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_replication

Where's the error?

5.There seem that every living being, including fungus, trees and other plants has their own viruses. However no sign from which source of creation they are made. (I say source of creation, because i don't think they are sufferers by product yet). Something is clear however, in order to replicate, they need host - respiratory and energetic pathways. Why would cell go out of control, self replicate with differentiation and lost it's track in environment while doing the cleansing? Is cellular damage already done with toxins? If virus is indeed cleansing agent, it might not do it's work very well, as there are a whole lot viruses connected with cancer and some other diseases. Epstein Barr being one of the examples.
In fact, elite sportsmen have a lot of problems with Epstein Barr as some of research shows and it's seem there is also very strong physical exhaustion - viral load connection. This gives some additional options that fit my logic - virus is (only) created withing the body, when other cleansing options can't take part - lack of glutathione, charged minerals, etc., and  - lower immunity from over training leads toward infections aka, virus spreads differently, aka it's not from the human source of creation.
It seem in elite sportsmen, virus load is all that is above average looking pathogen -wise. But than again, what medical data to trust regarding measurements of pathogenic load remains unclear and uneasy task for me to do. Pathogen positive/negative, immune response positive/negative doesn't seem to show the picture really well...

6. I do (did) have some similar viral load in comparison with my parents, and we live separated for 7 years now. Theory that we share common toxic stressors from environment, would not seem to apply here, unless viral load is lifetime long and would not heal/modify/disappear very soon if progressive healthcare is not taken. (I do many healthy stuff while they do not so much...) To say it worse, my grandpa died of prostate cancer a decade ago, and it seems that my father would go the same way speaking of what viral load and prostate issues suggest. Other than that, nobody suffered from hair loss, despite prostate issues. I am still not sure where the genetic aspect is, where viral load takes it's part, and where there should be common toxicity according to theory you propose, CS...

7.  In comparison viruses with the other pathogens. What is the damage virus do anyway - i see non but signaling (and thus altering DNA), but there is no waste that it releases unlike pathogenic bacteria? Do you consider there is no damage at all from the viruses and they are our friends?

8. What is your relationship with infectious bacterial diseases, CS? In other words, do you think highly pathogenic environment (lets drop other toxins out this time) have a big role in pathogenesis and disease development. Let's say:
Mosture area (no mold and other environmental toxins) with plenty of pathogens carrying ticks biting a person on a daily basis. It seem all you would do, would increase A, D vitamins, antioxidants and magic would (should) happen?

9.  I remember reading dr. Klinghard notes when he stated, in every tumor you can find source of toxicity at the center. Bacteria and viral infections are also there. Fungal infection also have a role. Where this meets germ theory, or alternative theory is the real question, and all the implications seem to should be starting from here.

10. Do you think you can be wrong on this? There are tons of more things i can ask, but sufficient reading of some sources can give me some additional ideas. But yes, taking care of negative charge, seems to do the work well enough, and it's to simple to be ignored...

Also, nice link about dental decay.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:24 pm

There's a saying that germs don't cause disease anymore than flies cause garbage.   In disease states, germs play
a similar role as the flies descending on garbage.  They are scavengers. They clean up the garbage, dead cells, toxins etc.

Re the question about ticks, studies have shown that fleas, ticks and other parasites are not as attracted to healthy animals/people.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Delphine wrote:Re the question about ticks, studies have shown that fleas, ticks and other parasites are not as attracted to healthy animals/people.

Can you expand this a bit?

Ok, there are some studies about it.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0028991

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182691/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673832/

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Beebrox - I couldn't possibly answer these without hours of time. So rather than answer, I'll just summarize a few positions about disease coming from the inside vs the outside.

It is said that bacteria outnumber human cells by 10 to 1. This should already raise suspect into the germ theory.
Why I never get sick and haven't for several years? I think it's my immune system working (no vaccines needed). It doesn't matter how many sick people I'm exposed to, I don't get sick.

In my position some of these questions require an understanding of a back story, which most people, including myself do not have all of the information on or the privilege of knowing. For example, is Polio caused by DDT (or some other toxin?)

What I do know is that there are over 100,000 toxins in our environment. Also, many of the most mysterious illnesses are caused by things totally overlooked by researchers. It's already known that people consistently take in dangerous levels of toxins on a daily basis. There's a point where some hit a wall.

Oral pathology is huge (the medical literature confirms this, yet like everything else, they use association), rather than connect the dots.

In contrast to my above statement, those who like to assert HIV and AIDS use association as proof, even though they also argue in other instances that causation is not equaled to correlation alone.

Getting more into oral pathology, yes we have read a lot here in this forum on the usual suspects, however Japanese researcher Dr. Koichi Miura has shown there is also a connection between jaw alignment and nervous system impairment. So when people have missing teeth from dental procedures, having their teeth drilled, those misaligned teeth will shorten their lives an interfere with a plethora of mysterious, unresolved medical problems.

Imagine if I told your average physician that if a patient's teeth have been chiseled off, they will live a shorter life? Would they laugh or ask for double blind randomized placebo controlled studies? It's in the animal research.

Wikipedia is a repository of medical misinformation. Unless it's real basic, I'll never rely on Wikipedia, it's an industry aligned site. Incidentally, a great movie to see, just to show how zealous the medical industry can be to protect it's sick care model, check out http://www.burzynskimovie.com/

Part II is also on that page.

Then of course, yes root canals and cavitations often show spirochetes. When people get lab tested, various pathogens are found, some in healthy people and other times in not healthy people.

Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), it's usually caused by food poisoning.

My chief argument is that in most cases, dis-ease occurs from within, not from outside.

Mainstream likes to blame outbreaks, instead of the real problem, toxins that are widely exposed to the public. So let's assume for the sake of argument that the herbicide DDT did cause Polio. We do know that when DDT was phased out, Polio went away. Of course we already know who received the credit, the vaccine for Polio.

The funny thing is that the first thing that pops into the thought process of a pro-vaccine person is, "what about Polio?"

How does one un-incubate propaganda from a person's mind for an entire lifetime? Usually it cannot be done. Cognitive dissonance is a term that is often used to describe it.

Medical procedures, such as surgery and implants change the neural energetic system in ways that orthodox physicians have received zero training or understanding on. In my previous mega long thread on this subject I mentioned an example of an intrauterine device (IUD) causing incidences of high viral loads in the liver. When the device is removed, the viral loads disappear.

My point is, from what I see, viruses have a purpose, but they are not something from come from the outside, unless they are injected (think vaccines). The digestive system will destroy any virus ingested. Which by the way brings to mind the ridiculous mad cow disease. I can eat all the cow brains I want, and I would never worry about "catching" Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (the human equivalent).

Mold is outside of the discussion, that's really another matter. I cannot answer the genetically modified theories of spirochetes, because my knowledge is limited there. However, to my mind, there's no question that smart meters in those susceptible energize these problems.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:19 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
My point is, from what I see, viruses have a purpose, but they are not something from come from the outside, unless they are injected (think vaccines). The digestive system will destroy any virus ingested. Which by the way brings to mind the ridiculous mad cow disease. I can eat all the cow brains I want, and I would never worry about "catching" Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (the human equivalent).

Mold is outside of the discussion, that's really another matter. I cannot answer the genetically modified theories of spirochetes, because my knowledge is limited there. However, to my mind, there's no question that smart meters in those susceptible energize these problems.

Tnx for stating your position.

I seem to have hard time to understand spreading of viral diseases according to logic proposed by old thread. Especially herpes vs common influenza. The first has spreading explained as from the one source to another, and the latter is not done by the touch and there are outbreaks that happen on the whole areas (it's where environmental toxins can play a role and spread freely through air or water, making life difficult for people with lower immunity). ''Flu epidemics in that particular town'' can be thought with both theories about disease spreading. But how about transmitted viral diseases by sexual intercourse, and also other non-viral diseases that spread in such way -  it's new data also for the Lyme. Back to herpes, the ones with the most sexual trials and errors are prone to have herpes, based on my observation. I know at least 3 couples that since they are together, both have it. Toxic environment in this cases must be strictly internal sourced, so the theory goes through...

http://www.prweb.com/pdfdownload/11506441.pdf

Strong stomach acid is one way to prevent diseases (viruses), but for the sake of argument people in general have problems with health and particularly stomach acid, thyroid, thymus and gut microbiota - all that seem related for the viral issues as well. For the prion issues, would not want that, but am fairly sure meat source and preservation have a big role of how i think about preventing it also.

Do you do any medical measurements  (as white blood cells count, blood measurements, biomarker analisys...) to monitor what's happening, or you combine theory and trial and error to find what you find worthy only?

About the smart meters - it depends on the frequency band - not in every country it's the same, distance, etc., in general they do harm for some. I however have better sleep since fuses are down and there is zero lightning. I avoid blue LEDs and blue light in the evening also. And i've always thought my sleep was perfect back then... For smart meters, I've shielded ours away, just to be safe...

For ''prolonged hours in the evening'' computer users, this app is worthy:
http://justgetflux.com/

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 am

Beebrox wrote:
Delphine wrote:Re the question about ticks, studies have shown that fleas, ticks and other parasites are not as attracted to healthy animals/people.

Can you expand this a bit?

Ok, there are some studies about it.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0028991

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182691/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673832/

I missed this one just after my previous response. This situation is different, because it involves an "injection" of sorts.
I should point out that malaria vaccines are toxic, yet more effective methods would be chlorine dioxide ala Jim Humble methodology. Or perhaps exacerbated (malaria) by a deficiency of arginine.

It is unfortunate that the same pesticides that rail against the mosquito also kill its natural predator, the dragonfly. We need more dragonflies and bats. Is it just me or is there way less dragonflies now today than 20 years or more ago?
I know there's less bats (Monsanto, Syngenta, Dupont maybe?)

While I'm on that rant, I might as well mention something...When we use inorganic fertilizers in the soil to grow crops, we are literally inviting pests to eat the fields. Pesticides and herbicides would not be necessary.

Good analogy Delphine: "by Delphine on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:24 am

There's a saying that germs don't cause disease anymore than flies cause garbage.   In disease states, germs play
a similar role as the flies descending on garbage.  They are scavengers. They clean up the garbage, dead cells, toxins etc.

Re the question about ticks, studies have shown that fleas, ticks and other parasites are not as attracted to healthy animals/people."

Regarding the herpes question I answered that topic in the thread I linked earlier (the one on the AIDs topic).

To sum this all up, the medical people as a whole know a relatively small amount of things and we just make grand assumptions....those assumptions become fact until the very slow medical establishment decides to change their mind when they feel like it. As long as the money is rolling in, I do not expect the mindset to change anytime soon.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 am

Beebrox wrote:

Let's say ADHD as proposed from this link, a little mind complexity further, hehe:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/adhd_low_fat_diet.html

I researched a whole lot about ADHD from the most different possible angles (it some some common causes than hairloss, no doubt about it), and can paste many different references that incorporate natural treatment and ''cures'' for the condition, yet non of it works for everybody due uniqueness that rules from the individual...

Conclusion would be the everybody ''knows'' how to treat it, and how ''Ritalin is not the way'', but trying different, even conflicting things (MTHFR vs high dose niacin vs high quality fat vs parasites treatment and gut attention vs nutrition balancing, vs teeth issues, vs overall nutrition balancing vs chelation vs mental aspect vs biofeedback vs antioxidant therapy vs thyroid vs structural things vs...it goes endlessly) just showed me how the diagnosis is not exact and how combining multiple ideas, has the only bet in reversing condition. Orthomolecular show the most chances, no doubt about it, but it's also not so straight forward for how one would like it to be. Also there is no doubt it's also better than taking ''magical pill''. All i want to say, i don't see things so simple as many of orthomolecular promoters do (maybe cause the chances you can talk with an expert on the field are very small - what are we doing online if this is not the case, and DIY is usually like this).

Every body welcome to provoke this philosophy of healing and sorry it doesn't belong to the thread of vaccination - my fingers would not listen nor stop today...

In regards to the theory about ADHD being caused due to a reduction in saturated fats and blood sugar problems; It's a nice theory. However my parents at the time of my conception were only living in the US for maybe a short year or so. Their diet was similar to a Mediterranean diet ( high in proteins and saturated fats) as you are somewhat familiar with Bee. Also, my father at that time had a medical background from europe which I think has more truth than those here yet far from perfect. He still eats a dam good diet and I'm almost sure my mom was nourished properly for the most part. As a child/teen she lived on a mountain somewhat isolated drank from the spring, and ate lots of fermented foods and traditional foods from their own land. Lots and lots of saturated fats.

Now, I have two sisters the oldest of which is ADHD/ADD. The younger one (still older than me) has no signs of any mental disorders, quite the contrary actually.

So then you see my vaccination theory (will found out which I received here in the US) almost goes down the drain seeing that my oldest sister received zero vaccines (both of my sisters were born in europe and you can say that my mom then was eating a even healthier diet) and oldest still managed to have ADHD.

Now this goes on to another theory of mine which I feel in my gut has played a large role in my ADD and comorbid problems: Mother's Stress combined with inattention from mother/parents.

First on the stress;

Naturally my mom is a worry wort. I mean, it's prob not healthy how easily her breathing changes hearing about something that isn't even a big deal at all. Additionally, My parents had to leave their country due to political reasons (short story they were going to kill my dad)

This probably caused much stress for a person who is stress prone to begin with. Add in the fact that I had an older brother who passed away for reasons I still don't truly know until this day while in he was in the hospital after being born here in the US. My mom had to be a mess. Oh then I popped out not even a year later or so.... Hooray!! lol

Many doctors one of which himself (Dr Gabor Mate-lmk what u think Bee) was lucky enough to get adhd has repeatedly stated that stress from the mother is almost always present in ADHD children/adults.

Also, he feels time spent and time holding the baby makes a big difference.

On to the Isolation;

Because my parents had to leave their country and my dad no longer had his career They both went to work and my dad went to school which meant I got very little interaction as a child had two older sisters but had zero in common with them. I used to sit around and dream and wish I had someone to play with. My parents left me with my grandma who'd make me Boxed Mac and cheese on the regular.

Now on to some other things. I was one of the smartest, most popular Kids in elementary school and Middle School (trying to make a point that ADHD did not affect my academics and social life at that time) However, one of the issues I still clearly remember having from a very young age and even then knowing that it was very Odd is impulsive behaviors! Every once in a while once a year or so I'd do or say something that I had no intention of doing or saying!! Also, my temper would show up once in a while as well.

Then once I got to 8th grade I started being late for school and showing SCT signs (Slow Cognitive Tempo), feeling bored, depressed, felt extreme anxiety for the first time in my life without knowing at that time...wish I still hadn't recognized it. Then my parents moved to a whole new area after being there since Kindergarten and things went downhill from there for a few years.

Also, my mom has the eye movement that is commonly associated with ADHD till this day (had dinner with her last night) and I believe has used coffee and food to cope with her symptoms. So really I believe it can be both genetic and epigentic. I feel like finding the cause would help us but it seems very unlikely. I know for sure my dad is not ADD or ADHD he is very very calm sleep schedule like a clock, and at 70 something is more productive than me.

I wonder if CS and his colleagues successfully treat/see ADD/ADHD patients because from what I've seen the holistic methods do help but seem limited so far.

I too noticed on hunting trips and all day surf sessions that being away from EMF or perhaps society lol seems to help a whole lot.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 am

NYJets - I saw some new research about coffee consumption during pregnancy. A major no-no. If your mom drank coffee during her pregnancy, this might have played a role.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:NYJets - I saw some new research about coffee consumption during pregnancy. A major no-no. If your mom drank coffee during her pregnancy, this might have played a role.

Interesting. I'm sure she did but will ask just for the sake of it.

My plan is to continue on the path of holistic means however, I wonder when I'll reach my threshold of enduring these symptoms or perhaps maybe i haven't done enough healing and will have a small break through shortly.

I question how much GAPS diet will help but I push on and will re-asses in jan 2015 after a full year. I don't expect it to be the be all end all by any means but if it can lift some fog, depression and anxiety I'd be ok with it.

I've only read two cases of adults who have overcome ADD/ADHD the real way. One was a lady from europe who moved from countryside to civilized diet and developed it. She was able to reverse it through gut healing and eating a an obscene amount of oysters and such.

Another was a person who'd been on Iodine for years who reported still having some symptoms but in a "good way" if that makes any sense, he was able to function and even excel.

Another thing to consider while we're at it.
My grandmother passed due to thyroid issues in her 60s?

We know based on that small italian study that iodine deficient mothers produced adhd babies and iodine saturated mothers did not.

If I ever have any success with reversing this I will be spamming this forum and any other health related forum and even pharma sponsored forums and making videos on youtube to help out others and especially younger ones on this struggle.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

I missed this one just after my previous response. This situation is different, because it involves an "injection" of sorts.
I should point out that malaria vaccines are toxic, yet more effective methods would be chlorine dioxide ala Jim Humble methodology. Or perhaps exacerbated (malaria) by a deficiency of arginine.

http://mmswiki.org/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS wrote:
Oxidation potential

The chemical ClO2 is a weak oxidizer with an oxidation potential of .95 volts. The oxidation potential determines the strength of the ability of an oxidizer, to oxidize other compounds. Chlorine dioxide is the weakest of all the oxidizers that are ever used in the human body. For your reference, oxygen has an oxidation potential of 1.28 volts, hydrogen peroxide has an oxidation potential of 1.80 volts, and the strongest oxidizer ever used in the body, ozone, has an oxidation potential of 2.07 volts. [8] (Any good chemistry manual will show you that there are only a small number of oxidizers. The only ones that could possibly be used in the body - are the 4 listed here in this paragraph.)  

Sounds like everybody could be drinking this stuff. I thought it's far more aggressive due to reaction it does with citric acid. You mentioned it would kill various parasites. I still wonder how would it work with larger ones - worms, etc...

If car industry would behave the same as medical, we will still driving carriage...

I've seen the video(s) of Burzynski, and i understand position of natural treatments in the US. It's a bit different with suppression in Europe. In Germany, according to data from 2013, more than 40% of people seek and find their health solutions from so called ''alternative'' that is slowly entering the mainstream. Some insurance companies even cover also some costs for frequency therapies and i think this says it all. Problem with US is, that it funds a lot of ''science'' available for worldwide. If i quote you, most of such science is junk (i am not expert, to judge and have very hard opinions here, however i see the magnitude of the bullshit that it's sold to the mainstream), but academical people over the world would adopt ''recent advances'' for granted. Like ape telling other ape some strong opinion, and the later forgot what led towards the opinion - but would expresses it very loudly anyway...

It was like the story of minoxidil for me. At first time at the dermatologist - ''Hairloss is not curable'', we have no medicines. I googled and choose Minoxidil - paid all on my own. The second time - ''We have Minoxidil and Propecia, which one?'' - ''None!''. I went back to try to get some money from insurance to cover some basic natural supps i was already taking for some time, but again i've hit the wall. Months went by. After changing my personal doctor, i went to see my blood analysis out of curiosity, and the doc asked me first about what was the latest in my record of health - hairloss:  ''what works, many people are asking me the very same thing'', i just said a few words with intonation to stop the conversation soon, as there is no cure the way she sees and expects it. And i also think 90% of people is incapable of such discipline, lifestyle modification and seeing value in it. And then again, i am far from cured yet, although i have hairloss finally in check...

Back to Burzynski, not all what shines bright is gold either:

Burzynski stuff is interesting but at $40,000 for his treatment i will NEVER recommend it to anyone.
Or there are other naturals therapies with as good or better proven track record for success that cost 2 to 5 K
or much less, and you don't have to travel to TX.

I have known people who went there and all they got was second mortgage.
Richard

But yes, still incomparable with radiation therapy...

Caffeine is a poison, not everybody can deal with it equally. Probably more people drink it as they should. But of course, lots of ways to handle it properly. I like to take some extra magnesium, carbs and b3 with it, and it prevents to lost control while driving 300HP engine. Plenty of other fluids also...

http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/1/207.short

NYJets - How are you?Smile

Your story applies also for my mom. She is low thyroid worrier. Examining my stress history, my family also didn't do its best to keep the stress levels down. --->EFT, meditation, talk works well for managing traumas, if any. I am one of those who would never shut the ''experiences and psychological'' thing from science...

Other than that, i was also always very smart, and active - popular and socialized. Attention was sometimes actually my skill, problems started at the end of middle school, but i was slowly accumulated the problems before as well. I started to be more introverted, knowing i am a bit different. The same thing carried on to the faculty. My cognition got worse. ADHD lost it's hyperactivity. Then hair loss and elevated stress levels in never seem to be ending feedback loop. I had to go back to school again, this tome on the internet, lol.
And it affected my life very positively, but took a lot of real life from me. All mentioned from what i've written in post before about ADHD, works for me. Methylation, particularly B6 is, where the most of the magic happens - from detox, natural antioxidant reasons, as well as neurotransmitters functions... I am afraid it's a lifetime long thing as i don't know how to synthesize it myself -  physically or mentally, it doesnt really matter, lol...

Other than that, healing unfortunately takes a lot of time, (unless you really know what are you doing and have ideas covered with the budget...)
Will check Dr Gabor Mate tomorrow...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 pm

This is so typical, sigh...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/01/25/265750719/how-vaccine-fears-fueled-the-resurgence-of-preventable-diseases?utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=20140202&utm_source=mostemailed

This addresses the true reasons for the resurgence of mumps/measles:
http://www.naturalnews.com/042864_measles_outbreak_mumps_vaccines_scientific_fraud.html

Well, actually, the vaccines fail because they never worked in the first place.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Wow! I posted that link to the NaturalNews article in the comments at NPR. At first it showed up there. Now it's gone! Wonder how many similar
posts are removed.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 am

Beebrox wrote:

EFT, meditation, talk,... works well for managing traumas, if any. I am one of those who would never shut the ''experiences and psychological'' thing from science...

Other than that, healing unfortunately takes a lot of time, (unless you really know what are you doing and have ideas covered with the budget...)
Will check Dr Gabor Mate tomorrow...

Addictions as proposed by dr. Gabor Mate have a great part of how hierarchy or mind is formed to go about your life. Also in terms of hiding traumatized things from the past, in other words repressing yourself. Those repression, however will make an impact on your life every  step regardless your attempt to to ignoring it. How this relates to orthomolecular medicine and epigenetics is not really well known thus many times ignored. Not all the things are easy measurable or  fit science method. For such reasons as ''measuring mental states'', psychology is many times ignored as non science at all. But still, every body knows tuning events towards your mind hierarchy values will make you happy (even not by your actions) and will affect many processes all over your body (think of immunity, stress, etc.) with it. Tuning your life to your mind hierarchy is no doubt - huge factor. Imagine how your job, girl, even unchangeable relationships with your relatives affects your being. All this in positive and negative (self repressive) direction. I often say things happen in feedback loops - and find biofeedback techniques as meditation quite helpful. You are fueling your actions based on validating results from your past actions, resulting with improving or declining the situation - experiences and events. Making a routines that will make you climb in your hierarchical directions, knowing downward is also an option - in terms of what your particular balance is, is where one can expect learning, results, stress reduction and well being, IMO.

For example increasing Magnesium is doing a great job at keeping my stress levels down along with other vitamins and minerals. But many times this means i would spend well being on doing different things, instead address things that my future expects of me - stress causative factors as my obligation, so to speak. It's a whole another level ''playing the game''. Dedicating time on being expert just on one, means problems, IMO...

Back to addictions as proposed by dr. Mate:
It's funny i stucked with one of my obsessions is also here on the boards of IH, (there are many others obsessions, fortunatelly). The older member i am, the more i type, more and more time spend typing things, i find important.

Whats the goal, and measurable achievement of the gathered humans here -  is above top of it in medicine and it means creation, regeneration and repairing the ''unrepairable'' from what we were thought before. I like such challenges, as what's motivative is not, what you can do, but what you CANT or DOUBT about it.

Last century was, where health science (I like to behave, we know nothing to find something out) with particularly claims from genetics did enormous negative health impact to the science believing crowd. Well establish propaganda with ''genes are your faith'', from stupid statistics done by gene sequencing and finding out the correlations, when believers accepted it as a fact, they accepted a whole lot limitations. It's still happening. Established dogmas are changing with time, and people to slowly with them. However admitting having wrong in science is many time trowing out of the window - a life time mind dedication for some scientists. Thus, dogmas do not change very fast.

In terms of to what extent all this is controllable by limited human mind, i am a real skeptic as don't think simple models as ''increase these nutrient'', ''decrease that'' are all one have to do, to rule chaotic complexity that rules the chaotic systems. However, i like to listen to various ideas, as we really do nothing if we are not connecting various - seemingly in-connectable ideas together, so the model is expanding towards infinity (micro and macroscopical) towards unavailable and underachieve rules of nature.

Great collection on prenatal brain development and impact on later life. Caffeine might not be the only problem...

For example - psychological connections with (orthomolecular approaches, with energetic medicine, with manuals methods, with etc...). I put psychology on top of it, because everything can affect consciousness - how you perceive the ''reality''. In fact it's only thing you can measure and use for feedback, knowing it can be deceive - as a drug abuse, detox reaction... It's funny i don't crave no drugs at all, and find it actually pleased of how i can manage social pressure that lead towards excessive drinking, for example. And contradictory, still use supplementation regimen. And as speaking about nutrition, even what to put in your mouth is controllable by your thoughts, and nutrition controls the same thoughts via versa - another feedback loop. But many times putting things in your mouth is considered more important than how you think about it - diet change for example.

There are many angles on how to look on things that are redundant. That means means there are connections in all the layers in between - permutations between connections based on number of layers. Or with other words, change in particular one will affect the other. For me healing is simply found out where you are struggling the most, while have courage to face it the best you know. But yes, i don't like recipes, and I've just made one out...

To me holistic medicine - what sells like it in general, is not holistic at all. But it's still very wholistic in comparison with what else mainstream medicine has to offer.

I really wish to read more such positions of some other posters on the IH boards. CS seem to not touch the subject very often and i wonder why. I dont judge any position, but would like to hear out as many as possible to feed my hierarchy and while change it the best i can.

Sorry for another deviation from the topic, back to vaccines. I've just recently found out stupid logic mainstream logic by Bill Gates on vaccination. Sounds like motivation for depopulation while making people feel really miserable... I like to use Linux.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:01 am

Beebrox - Nice post. The Bill Gates thing is interesting. His views on his "contribution" as 'humanitarian' and others like myself considering it more akin to manslaughter, others deem it population control.

I usually try to avoid the topic of immunity or vaccines because most people are not ready for it. I mentioned propaganda runs deep...it's tough for people to shake.

I've noticed often times those pro-vaccination types also buy into GMO's being "safe." Also, they will tout horrible biased sources for their arguments such as Penn and Teller, who try to reduce complex arguments into ultra simple black and white issues.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Beebrox - Nice post. The Bill Gates thing is interesting. His views on his "contribution" as 'humanitarian' and others like myself considering it more akin to manslaughter, others deem it population control.

I usually try to avoid the topic of immunity or vaccines because most people are not ready for it. I mentioned propaganda runs deep...it's tough for people to shake.

I've noticed often times those pro-vaccination types also buy into GMO's being "safe." Also, they will tout horrible biased sources for their arguments such as Penn and Teller, who try to reduce complex arguments into ultra simple black and white issues.

Exactly what my brothers did at Facebook.  As I told them, P & T are shills.

In this documentary, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a YouTube favorite, and investigative journalist Sherri Kane, armed with documents, props, and a film crew, expose SHOWTIME’s network executives in partnerships with the most powerful drug industrialists, proving Penn & Teller are more than celebrated opportunists. They serve BigPharma as media propagandists--PHARMAWHORES!

This film documents the way mainstream media works to change public opinions and perceptions about everything Wall Street and its “mob bosses” deem important.

Stinging Bullshit!

This counter-sting began when SHOWTIME senior producer, David Wechter, plotted to defame Harvard-trained public health expert and vaccine industry critic, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, for endorsing OxySilver—a natural antibiotic and vaccine alternative—secreted by drug companies competing for lucrative infectious disease markets.

Dr. Horowitz, the Editor-in-Chief of Medical Veritas (Medical Truth) journal, and FOX News defector, Sherri Kane, had been investigating BigPharma for months, exposing the conflicting interests of media executives by revealing their investments in powerful partnerships backing risky new drugs, deadly vaccines, and the propaganda needed to sell them.

As a drug industry whistleblower and veteran humanitarian, the award-winning doctor and filmmaker became concerned about media propaganda affecting health care reform, public perceptions about natural medicines, and the suppression of low-cost highly-effective methods of healing and preventing diseases far less risky or costly than drugs and vaccines.

During the H1N1 pandemic scandal, Dr. Horowitz led the world in evidencing the false and misleading claims made by the mainstream media whose moguls are partnered with drug industrialists.

In previous works, Ms. Kane had exposed documentary film-maker Michael Moore for taking production money from the billionaire industrialists he condemns. Kane exposed Moore’s film SICKO and Capitalism: A Love Story, as films for “controlled opposition.” Controlling opposition through infiltrating activist groups, discrediting them, or tempering their messages, is a common ploy used to distract and persuade people and obscure the financial dealings of behind-the-scene bosses.

Horowitz and Kane prove in PHARMAWHORES that the networks are likewise controlled, even when producing so called “objective programs” critical of the status quo. Their treatment of Penn & Teller serves as stellar example of activism against mind manipulation that the Bullshit-artists provide on behalf of BigPharma. This feature-length docu-comedy provides amazing, shocking, and ironically humorous edutainment.
Dr. Leonard Horowitz and Sherri Kane wearing “Redstone-Murdoch Whores: Penn & Teller” tee shirts signed by the Bullshit celebrities before hidden cameras--among several props used to send SHOWTIME producer’s fleeing the scene of their busted sting.

More About the Film

According to SHOWTIME promoters, Penn & Teller are “crusaders” that “utilize principles of magic and trickery, as well as good old fashioned ‘hidden camera’ sting operations, to smoke out nonsense peddlers and reveal how they operate.” Victims include alternative medicine doctors, organic food advocates, yogis, dervishes, televangelists, and others that Penn profanes as “f_cking zealots and cult leaders.”

In one episode, the ‘BS’ artists condemn lesser evils for foiling the World Trade Center (WTC) reconstruction project. Horowitz and Kane evidence Penn’s accusations as criminally conspicuous. During the “unfortunate delay” in WTC reconstruction, NYC insiders funneled $11 billion into Las Vegas’s premier attraction, The City Center. The evidence indicts JPMorganChase partners and famous persons that control MGM and far more. . . . More than you would ever believe!

Penn, a rabid atheist, challenges believers in God, Moses, Jesus and opponents of video gaming who express genuine concern about aggression in children’s television. PharmaWhores shows the matching theology of aggression of network bosses using video-gaming as military training; their mind-manipulating media pushes society into psychopathology (i.e., psycho-social engineering). The aggressions and war promotions featured in Penn & Teller’s acts reflect their mob bosses’ corporate investments, helping to explain why SHOWTIME’s Bullshit blasts pacifists and wins Emmy Awards.

Horowitz and Kane ask the question, “Who does Penn & Teller really work for? Who pay’s their salaries, sponsors their promotions, provides their Rio Hotel & Casino theater; and who or what are conflicting interests in their bosses’ hidden partnerships and ‘private equity investments?’”

The answers in this documentary are absolutely shocking! The revelation of who sets Penn & Teller’s programming objectives is politically explosive.

SHOWTIME’s weekly “Bullshit” series makes a mockery of its “guests” for advancing anything that challenges those who control geopolitics. The psycho-social agendas the media controllers use to advance globalism and global conflicts are made obvious in this film.

Bullshit’s backers include the wealthiest movers and shakers--JPMorgan/Chase, GoldmanSachs; the entertainment monopolists directing National Amusement and Kolberg. Kravitz & Roberts [KKR]); health care reformers including Jay Rockefeller, and brother David who is partnered with KKR executives who control everything from CVS Stores to Merck & Co.

Yes, the propaganda, and the rabbit hole, runs very deep.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23932735 (Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes.)

“Vaccines-aluminum-autism: but don’t worry, go back to sleep” by Jon Rappoport

Christina England, writing at vactruth, has the story: “This Study Reveals Children are Being Vaccinated With Toxic Levels of Aluminum Causing Neurological Damage and Autism.”

Here are quotes from her article:

“A recent study conducted by Canadian scientists Professor Christopher Shaw and Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic revealed that the more vaccines that children receive containing the adjuvant [additive] aluminum, the greater their chance is of developing autism, autoimmune diseases and neurological problems in the future.”

“In 2013, in their paper, published by Springer Science+Business Media, titled Aluminum in the Central Nervous System: Toxicity in Humans and Animals, Vaccine Adjuvants, and Autoimmunity, they revealed that during a 17-year period, the rates of autism had increased significantly in countries that had the most vaccinations containing the adjuvant aluminum.”

“The researchers compared the number of vaccines recommend by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) during the period from 1991 – 2008 and the changes in the autism rates during the same period. They wrote:
“The data sets, graphed against each other, show a pronounced and statistically highly significant correlation between the number vaccines with aluminum and the changes in autism rates.

Further data showed that a significant correlation exists between the amounts of aluminum given to preschool children and the current rates of autism in seven Western countries. Those countries with the highest level of aluminum-adjuvanted vaccines had the highest autism rates.”

Later in the article, we find a list of vaccines whose aluminum content is high: DtaP (diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis); Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B (given to babies at birth); PedVaxHib (for meningitis); HPV; Pediarix (DtaP-Hepatitis B-polio); Pentacel (DtaP-Hib-polio); Pneumococcus.  The list is not presented as exhaustive.  Other vaccines may contain high levels of aluminum.

This correlation between aluminum in vaccines and autism is more than disturbing.  But vaccine manufacturers and their government allies have a counter-argument ready at all times:

“Correlation alone is not enough.  There may be other undiscovered causes for autism.  And unless the exact series of events by which aluminum in vaccines causes autism is shown, the anti-vaccine case is dismissed and ignored.”
Then, if researchers provide some details for that chain of causation, the vaccine companies will say: “The chain is still incomplete.  It has gaps.  We need more details.”

And so forth and so on.  Whenever new elements emerge demonstrating a causal chain, they will be rejected on the same basis: “Not enough.  Still lacking.  Imprecise.”

You should read about a researcher named Tyrone Hayes, who for years has been making a compelling case against the Syngenta herbicide/pesticide atrazine.  At each step of the way, as Hayes exposes more of the toxic story, he’s told, by Syngenta and the EPA, “It’s not enough.  You’re not demonstrating the causal connection between atrazine and human illness.”

On the other hand, when it suits them, researchers and government agencies will accept correlation and run with it.  A most challenging example is the field of retroviral illness:

“Well, we don’t know everything about which cells in the body the virus is attacking.  It’s hiding.  It’s clever.  It sits there for a long time, quiescent, and then it strikes.  We do know that when people harbor the virus, they will eventually get sick…”

Pharma players and governments operate on both sides of the fence, adjusting their positions to mesh with their agendas.

They’ll say, “The correlation is overwhelming.  We don’t need to know anything else.”
Or they’ll say, “Correlation is never adequate.  You have to show each and every step in the causal chain of events.”
It’s a game.  It’s a crime.  And people are treated and suffer the toxic destructive consequences.

Oh, and one more thing.  Aluminum is known to be toxic to the human body, especially when it’s injected.  So whether you call its effects autism or Alzheimer’s or delayed development or a number of other names, what’s the difference?
Poison is poison.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

It's nightmare connect the dots together to be knowing for ''sure'' what's the cause of the illness. It's never just one, and never enough of them at one place for the single study to point all the connections out. All these is what you can twist the way you wish to manipulate public opinion. Looking mechanistically about such thing is not a great view to see anything either.

There not a lot things i am certain about health, but one it is - heavy metals are real devils for somebody like me. Of course it meets also genetics - the very deterministic aspect of it, but it's whole another world of how you play the game epigeneticaly. If metals are not excreted, there surely are consequences, but would wish to know how much the vaccination toxins compare with everyday metal consumption or with other intoxication methods as amalgam...

I wonder what can be done to preserve from vaccination harm. I will be soon be vaccinated at my work, and there is a child (not mine) on the way that will have to go through many mandatory vaccinations. It got my crap out of me, when i saw the list:

- tuberculosis yet in birth hospital  - for the prone ones only (How do you know if one is prone)
- diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio; basic immunization part 1, 3rd month
- diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio; basic immunization part 2 and 3, 4th or 5th month, 6th month
- measles, mumps, rubella; 12th month
- diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, 18th month
- hepatitis B, 5 years old

I don't think we were vaccinated nearly as much as today's kids do. And to mention, these are mandatory ones only. Some parents buy the story completely and will inject additional vaccines into their kids, for sure...

Is there a way/procedure that it's well established to pull out the metals straight away they meet the bloodstream? Charcoal, clay topicals and internal regimen with chelators come to mind, while being on basic antioxidant protection suit my logic. Please somebody with knowledge directly related to the issue respond...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Beebrox - Here's some general advice. I would suggest charcoal ingestion and a poultice of some kind to "suck" out the stuff.

http://hojja-nusreddin.livejournal.com/2169193.html

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Nice, thank you. Will forward it also...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:21 am

I've been reading about and getting into methylation (with methylcobalamin injections/methylfolate supplementation, other stuff) the past few weeks, and so far it's really, really helping me.  I'm more alert, muscles recover from exercise quickly (no exaggerated or prolonged lactic acid soreness, etc.), mood is much more stable, etc.  

One interesting thing I've found in my reading is that there seems to be a big correlation between behavior/nervous system disorders (ADHD, depression, autism, CFS, etc.) and B12 deficiency.  Deficiency in our own diets but also in utero.  Specifically, deficiency in methylcobalamin, but also adenosylcobalamin.  Cyanocobalamin shots have never done anything for me, but my first methylcobalamin shot was something altogether different.

From what I've read, the big jump we've seen in autism could be explained *better* by chronic B12 deficiency in utero but also post-partum than it can be explained by vaccinations.  Also, complications form vaccinations seem to happen with children who are particularly deficient in B12.

Generational B12 deficiency (successively decreasing levels of the vitamin over several generations of an increasingly poor food supply) could also be a causative factor.

Last edited by whodathunkit on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 am

Methylation is huge. For some is above the thyroid health. Being deficient in single accelerator of the cycle, means problems. B12 might not be the only one worth looking. And specially while going on the long route, B6, folate might be worth buying so that you find what you require the most...

How it relates to vaccines? Toxicity (not just metals) block the cycles by burdening the detox pathways. Problems as high homocysteine, and many anemias can occur. The idea of MTHFR protocol is firstly to detox, secondly to find optimal dose that relates to epigentics of the individual. There are many genetic variants - mutations that need different approach.

http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm#MTHFR:%C2%A0%205,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate%20Reductase%20%28%C3%9E%205-Methyl-Folate%29

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:00 am

Thanks for the info guys. Im starting my little man on some infant drops today containing A,B,C,E,B1,B2,B6,B12, pantothenic acid, and choline.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:57 am

Beebrox wrote:Methylation is huge. For some is above the thyroid health. Being deficient in single accelerator of the cycle, means problems. B12 might not be the only one worth looking. And specially while going on the long route, B6, folate might be worth buying so that you find what you require the most...

How it relates to vaccines? Toxicity (not just metals) block the cycles by burdening the detox pathways. Problems as high homocysteine, and many anemias can occur. The idea of MTHFR protocol is firstly to detox, secondly to find optimal dose that relates to epigentics of the individual. There are many genetic variants - mutations that need different approach.

http://www.heartfixer.com/AMRI-Nutrigenomics.htm#MTHFR:%C2%A0%205,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate%20Reductase%20%28%C3%9E%205-Methyl-Folate%29

Beeb, you ain't kiddin' it's huge, and for me I think it may be the missing link I've been hunting for most of my life.  We'll see if it levels off or I backslide like I normally do when I have a good initial run with some protocol or other.  But one thing I've noticed since staring methylation protocol is that my desire to overeat has *vanished*.    That has NEVER happened before with any protocol I've done, or supplements I've taken.  I mean, never.  It's like an answer to a prayer.  The continuous, overwhelming compulsion to overeat (which has never in the past gone away completely, even when I was feeling good enough to control it) is always what caused me to backslide.

My theory is that with these methylation protocol supplements my cells are finally getting what they need to make ATP.  I may have been driven to overeat simply because my body was trying to get the energy it wanted.

I plan to get tested for the MTHFR defects later in the  year, but for now it's a safe bet I'm deficient in everything the methylation protocol calls for, so  it will do me good even if I don't have a MTHFR genetic defect.

It's only been a few weeks, so again, we'll see how it goes.  I don't want to get too excited and then wind up back in the tank again next month.   Rolling Eyes   I also have no idea how this uptick in well-being will affect my hair.  But if I continue to feel this good my hair loss won't bother me as much.  That much I'm sure of.  It already doesn't.  If any hair grows back it's gravy.

angstman, one thing I'm sure of...make sure the B12 in your little man's supplements is of the methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalmin forms.  Cyanocobalamin and hydroxycobalamin have to be processed by the body before they are bioavailable.  If your little guy can't process they won't do him any good.  Best to be safe rather than sorry and use the form that skips the step of processing.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next