Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

+31
stanis
blackjack
Live forever
Keanoseg
iuyyighghghgkh
rayl
Organism
liverock
masterofnone
rofl
DeadlyDevice
yup
ngb
hiilikeyourbeard
scottyc33
AS54
crincrin
Odysseus
Colum
Espio
lamka
bobthebuilder
NYJets
Delphine
Zaphod
whodathunkit
CausticSymmetry
angstman
35 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 Empty Re: OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Post  Delphine Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:52 am

Thanks for alerting us to this, CS, and, great comment. However I am not seeing it in the comments there.
Methinks you have been censored. Suspect

Anyway, I am sharing that link.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna - Page 40 Empty Re: OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Post  Delphine Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 am

Shortly after sharing link I was alerted that it's not true. Whew!
http://www.snopes.com/cdc-forced-vaccinations/
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:56 am

Delphine wrote:
Shortly after sharing link I was alerted that it's not true.  Whew!

Snope's is, according to a few sources, a team of 3 people 'fact checking' using the Internet. They are not any more reliable than Wikipedia or other paid astroturf organizations.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:47 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Delphine wrote:
Shortly after sharing link I was alerted that it's not true.  Whew!

Snope's is, according to a few sources, a team of 3 people 'fact checking' using the Internet. They are not any more reliable than Wikipedia or other paid astroturf organizations.

Well, I have to hope they are right on this one.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:07 am

Good ole George Carlin! Very Happy

Let me tell you a true story about immunization okay? When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940s, we swam in the Hudson River and it was filled with raw sewage okay? We swam in raw sewage! You know... to cool off! And at that time, the big fear was polio; thousands of kids died from polio every year but you know something? In my neighbourhood, no one ever got polio! No one! Ever! You know why? Cause we swam in raw sewage! It strengthened our immune systems! The polio never had a prayer; we were tempered in raw shit! So personally, I never take any special precautions against germs. I don’t shy away from people that sneeze and cough, I don’t wipe off the telephone, I don’t cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it! Yes I do. Even if I’m at a sidewalk café! In Calcutta! The poor section! On New Year’s morning during a soccer riot! And you know something? In spite of all that so-called risky behaviour, I never get infections, I don’t get them, I don’t get colds, I don’t get flu, I don’t get headaches, I don’t get upset stomach, you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system and it gets a lot of practice. My immune system is equipped with the biological equivalent of fully automatic military assault rifles with night vision and laser scopes, and we have recently acquired phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines. So when my white blood cells are on patrol recon ordering my blood stream seeking out strangers and other undesirables, if they see any, ANY suspicious looking germs of any kind, they don’t fuck around! They whip out their weapons; they wax the motherfucker and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon! There’s no nonsense, there’s no Miranda warning, there’s none of that “three strikes and you’re out” shit, first defense, BAM... into the colon you go!
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:08 am

http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/an-interview-with-dr-archie-kalokerinos-md/

IVN: Dr. Kalokerinos you started off as a convinced vaccinator when you were working with the Aborigines, but then things happened. What have been your experiences with vaccinations?

Kalokerinos: At first it was just a simple clinical observation. I observed that many infants, after they received routine vaccines like tetanus, diphtheria, polio, whooping cough or whatever, became ill. Some became extremely ill, and in fact some died. It was an observation, It was not a theory. So my first reaction was to look at the reasons why this happened. Of course I found it was more likely to happen in infants who were ill at the time of receiving a vaccine, or infants who had been ill recently, or infants who were incubating an infection. Of course in the early stages of incubation there is no way whatsoever that anyone can detect the disease. They turn up later on. Furthermore, some of the reactions to the vaccines were not those that were listed in the standard literature.

They were very strange reactions indeed. A third observation was that with some of these reactions which normally resulted in death I found that I could reverse them by giving large amounts of vitamin C intramuscularly or intravenously. One would have expected, of course, that the authorities would take an interest in these observations that resulted in a dramatic drop in the death rate of infants in the area under my control, a very dramatic drop. But instead of taking an interest their reaction was one of extreme hostility. This forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked into it the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instance of these diseases you will realise that this is not so. HERE

I think the most obvious example of the harm that vaccines can do is demonstrated by what happened in 75-76. I received a phone call from a politician who was elected to a position where he had some responsibility for Aboriginal health in the Northern Territory. This man had, in fact, been a patient of mine. He was concerned because the infant death rate in the Northern Territory had doubled in one year, and looked as if it was going to double again. There was no obvious explanation. I knew the Northern Territory fairly well, in fact I had walked over a lot of it, and could not see how this could be explained. I thought about it a lot, and as I traveled around the world I talked to people about it and asked questions and looked for advice.

I came back to Australia and I went out to visit my mother, and staying with my mother at the time was my youngest brother who was a medical student, and he had with him a fellow medical student. I sat down with them and discussed the problem again, and I went through every factor that I knew that could be responsible for making a child sick and resulting in a death. And one of the things that I did know a little bit about, not a lot then but I had some experience, was the fact that under certain circumstances these vaccines could be very dangerous. And I didn’t mention it. And when I finished I went into my car and I drove towards the city where I was staying at a hotel. Halfway there it just hit me like a bomb. When this politician rang me up he said in an endeavor to improve the Aboriginal mortality we stepped up the vaccination campaigns. And that is what had done it. They were actually immunising sick kids. The next day I took off by plane to go to the Northern Territory and I was excited by the realisation that at last I had the answer to the problem, but I was naturally concerned because I did not know how to communicate it.

[...]

Kalokerinos: My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of ‘Save the Children Fund’ and almost all those organisations is one of murder and genocide.

They want to make it appear as if they are saving these kids, but in actual fact they don’t. I am talking of those at the very top. Beneath that level is another level of doctors and health workers, like myself, who don’t really understand what they are doing. But I cannot see any other possible explanation: It is murder and it is genocide. And I tell you what: when the black races really wake up to what we have done to them they are not going to thank us very much. And if you want to see what harm vaccines do, don’t come to Australia or New Zealand or any place, go to Africa and you will see it there.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40