Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Diminished penile sensitivity

+8
jamespaul112
Espio
RisingFist
sanderson
ar
Complexx
IntoTheWest
Biffy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diminished penile sensitivity - Page 2 Empty Re: Diminished penile sensitivity

Post  Biffy Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Yes you can but....Iosol is only 1.8 mg per drop and SSKI is 19 mg of iodide per drop...Also, only part of the Iosol is iodide. How well it will work I am not certain.
Can you please guide me on how should I use iodine (Iosol) on penis foreskin? It's really a delicate area and don't want to make things worse (How much should I dilute it, how many applications, dosage, area...).

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 am

This is interesting.

Biffy, I have, and am currently, experiencing almost identical symptoms as you (although maybe not currently the same complete lack of hot/cold, water, etc. Mine is greatly greatly diminished though.) I can get erections but my sensitivity is like 60% less than what it was. Sex just doesnt feel like sex anymore, just friction basically. Rather nightmarish like you mentioned. And Im not taking beta-sis. I have been like this for 5 years now and have been DESPERATELY trying to find a solution.

My long history condensed: I went through a 4 year period of extreme depression. During this time I was drinking heavily, almost daily, and masturbating 3-4 times/day. Vigorous/dry masturbation. I remember pretty precisely when I lost my sensitivity, but I was so overwhelmed with depression, I couldont stop my bad habits. I gave it no time to heal, which I hope hasn't destroyed any chance of me healing. In late 2010 I convinced myself to cold turkey everything and take on a path of healing. I was sober for 1 1/2 years, and I have essentially 100% cut out masturbation. I have tried suplementing with high dose b12, was on lipoic for over a year, am now on benfotiamine (heard it helps with neuropathy), am taking lechitin (re-mylenation of nerves).

I have also done extensive Pelvic floor therapy, trigger point release work, and am seeing a PF therapist. Like Complexx mentioned, I was thinking it could be a symptom of a tight/dysfunctional pelvic floor (which I have not abandoned completely), but to this day I have Not had any significant improvement. One more thing I want to try to be consistent with is regular bikram yoga, to help reallign my body and pelvic floor. There is still a possibility it is from dysfunctional/inflammed muscles putting pressure on the pudendal/dorsal nerves of the penis @ some position in the pelvic floor.

But like you, I am seeking answers FROM ANYONE that has ANY idea how I can solve this problem. It's really quite quite disturbing to live with.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 am

Biffy wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:Yes you can but....Iosol is only 1.8 mg per drop and SSKI is 19 mg of iodide per drop...Also, only part of the Iosol is iodide. How well it will work I am not certain.
Can you please guide me on how should I use iodine (Iosol) on penis foreskin? It's really a delicate area and don't want to make things worse (How much should I dilute it, how many applications, dosage, area...).

check this out: http://lowtestosteroneremedy.com/iodine-testicle-painting/
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 am

op, check this out also: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1944275

i'm wondering if this has a lasting effect, or this is more one of those thigns that will give you a boost for a little, then it will wean off. it does seem to effectively increase T by painting directly to the testicles, i'm thinking it may be good long term.. not sure though.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Will give iodine painting a try...Still I am puzzled why would such a low dosage of beta sitosterol (113mg ED) cause my penile sensation to vanish? I more and more think it's possible, cuz even with my terrible masturbation habits my sensations prior to taking beta sitosterol was better, now even without any masturbation for 2 months I still just feel numb. I then wonder what happens to all propecia/dutasteride users, how in the world can they enjoy sex?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai6 Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:33 am

Is there a chance the iodine painting could compromise the level of current sensation?

Bonsai6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2