Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Penile Regimen EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Penile Regimen EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Penile Regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Penile Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Penile Regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Penile Regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Penile Regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Penile Regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Penile Regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Penile Regimen

+3
Yanks
CausticSymmetry
Whip
7 posters

Go down

Penile Regimen Empty Penile Regimen

Post  Whip Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

(Seriously)

Wanted to take a few supps and a topical as an anti-aging regimen for penile fibrosis/ED. Also, this may help some of the guys who have had sides as well. Sooner or later, we'll all probably need this as a regimen.

What would you use:
A) as an internal?
B) and a topical?

Obviously, arginine and bromelain come to mind, but god no not as a topical! Emu oil, olive oil, vitamin E? What would be good for fibrosis and to keep the skin from aging?

Vitamin E - Zinc - Cayenne - Garlic - Maca. Any other ideas?

Thanks to all

Whip

Back to top Go down

Penile Regimen Empty Re: Penile Regimen

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 am

whip - For conditions such as Peyronie's disease, where there is fibrosis on the shaft, the answer is applying SSKI (Super Saturated Potassium iodide), look for Tri-Quench mixed with an equal amount of DMSO, the DMSO should be diluted to about 60 to 70% strength.

Apply twice per day for several months to a year and it will make an impact.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 am

Thanks CS

Would there be anything else to do for just normal anti-aging (not just Peyronie's - you are correct there though).

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am

I use cayenne pepper everyday and I like it a lot. I mix organic cayenne powder in water and pour it over my scalp. I let it sit for anywhere from 5 to 25 min and it feels great (unless you're sensitive to the burning sensation. I've sort of built up a tolerance to it). It helps with scalp itch, pain etc. when done on a daily basis my scalp and hair feel healthier/stronger. My hair also SEEMS to look darker. It also has given me some regrowth. Very small hairs that don't seem to grow too long, but they popped up very quickly when I first started doing this regularly. I sometimes think that If I was extremely consistent with it I would be able to grow back all of my hair. Who know though? Sometimes too much of a good thing is bad and from what CS has written about cayenne in his "How To Implement" section this CAN be those things.

I also use oils on and off. I use mostly emu and oive, switching them up. Every once in a while I'll use some coconut oil but it seems to make my scalp shine worse. the other two do the opposite.

I'm very interested to see what others have been using...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:50 am

I've heard that a GLA-rich oil, like borage oil is good topically, as it softens the skin by inhibiting the formation of collagen in the skin? I used to rub in on my penis to stretch tight foreskin etc... Any thoughts on this CS?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 am

Yanks, if you've ever had even run-off from topical cayenne, I assure you, you do not want that anywhere near that area. Only as an internal, unless you're into pain, and even then, I don't know what the effect of reducing substance P (no pun intended) in that area would do over time.

Internally, I'm sure there is a benefit with cayenne as well as niacin (bloodflow), don't know if it's official on if these help/hurt hair.

Virtua, I believe Borage Oil has some phytoestrogenic properties, and also is supposed to balance hormones, which may or may not be a good thing in this case.

Ashwanganda should be handy as an add-on and should help hair and also inflammation as an internal.

Also, it's important to analyze the topicals as it's the penis, it could get into the bloodstream, right?

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:39 pm

For several periods of time in my treatment history I used topical cayenne. Its effects on hair are quite different than internal use.

Topically, it begins with the burn, then after about a week or so, the burn is almost non-existent. This is because it blocks substance P, even though it initially promotes it. It blocks sensory nerves that are mediated through inflammatory neuropeptides, the kind that cause itch and pain. Topical cayenne is an analgesic (fights pain) topically.

While it does work quite nicely for the itch, that's about as far it reaches in my experience.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 am

Wow I somehow completely overlooked the aim of this thread. I'm talking only aboout my scalp.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 am

Yanks, just wanted to make sure you didn't put cayenne on your unit by mistake. Wrong head, haha.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:whip - For conditions such as Peyronie's disease, where there is fibrosis on the shaft, the answer is applying SSKI (Super Saturated Potassium iodide), look for Tri-Quench mixed with an equal amount of DMSO, the DMSO should be diluted to about 60 to 70% strength.

Apply twice per day for several months to a year and it will make an impact.

CS is this still an effective treatment? Any other options you have for this? Finasteride really screwed me..
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I have a slight bend to the left on the old Johnson, it is not Peyronies but i have noticed it is getting a little worse. Do you think applying these two products to the side with fibrosis will actually have an effect CS?

http://www.tahomadispensary.com/store/110067!162/Tri-Quench++%28SSKI+Potassium+Iodide%29+1+fl.oz

http://www.tahomadispensary.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=03869!253&relatedparent=110067!162

I have also heard penis exercises can correct a bend.

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 am

Getting a proper diagnosis here is important since a penile bend can be due to several reasons, google "penile curvature". Surgery might be a valid option in some cases. I don't believe these "devices" design to straighten and enlarge comes without risk nor with tremendous efficiency.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down