Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Diminished penile sensitivity EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Diminished penile sensitivity

+8
jamespaul112
Espio
RisingFist
sanderson
ar
Complexx
IntoTheWest
Biffy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diminished penile sensitivity Empty Diminished penile sensitivity

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 am

Hi! What would be the best way to restore penile sensitivity - using a topical or internal approach? My skin is damaged because of vigorous masturbation over the years and also my penis is quite curved... I really don't feel any warmth or wetness. I have most certainly damaged the nerve endings. I have cut out masturbation, but still not getting any better - also taking 100mg of Beta Sitosterol, but this probably isn't the case, because I have no problem with erection... I think my penis head have fibrosis, because of many many years of dry choking and not taking care for my penile skin. I started using cream with Shea Butter and Argan Oil and Vitamin E - mainly for moisturizing benefits. I hear that Acetyl L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipolic Acid help with sensitivity (topicaly or internaly?). Thinking of buying Man 1 Man Oil, which has ALC, ALA, Shea Butter, Vitamins etc. I know this won't be quick fix, but what would as quickly as possible bring me more sensitivity?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Diminished penile sensitivity Empty Re: Diminished penile sensitivity

Post  IntoTheWest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 am

Maybe jojoba oil as a moisturiser and DMSO with aloe as a anti-inflammatory in case you have caused inflammation to the tissue or skin.. Not sure if inflammation can cause disruption to the nerve endings.

IntoTheWest

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 am

Biffy wrote:Hi! What would be the best way to restore penile sensitivity - using a topical or internal approach? My skin is damaged because of vigorous masturbation over the years and also my penis is quite curved... I really don't feel any warmth or wetness. I have most certainly damaged the nerve endings. I have cut out masturbation, but still not getting any better - also taking 100mg of Beta Sitosterol, but this probably isn't the case, because I have no problem with erection... I think my penis head have fibrosis, because of many many years of dry choking and not taking care for my penile skin. I started using cream with Shea Butter and Argan Oil and Vitamin E - mainly for moisturizing benefits. I hear that Acetyl L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipolic Acid help with sensitivity (topicaly or internaly?). Thinking of buying Man 1 Man Oil, which has ALC, ALA, Shea Butter, Vitamins etc. I know this won't be quick fix, but what would as quickly as possible bring me more sensitivity?  
Biffy, is your penis hard while in flaccid state?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 am

Lose the beta sis.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 pm

iodine for sensitivity and penis curvature, internal
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Take a month off masturbation dude. Go to pegym.com to see what excercises might help to fix your issues.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Regrow foreskin? I've heard of it being done with iodine placed on the circumscission scar, takes many years though.

If you want to fast track it you could get one of those devices that slowly stretches the skin back over the penis. That takes a year or so too though.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  jamespaul112 Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:49 pm

I think you should go to hospital to make a check and stop using the products.

jamespaul112

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Complexx wrote:Biffy, is your penis hard while in flaccid state?
I don't know exactly how would I assess that. But yes I often get semi/flaccid-hard, because of my high libido.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

sanderson wrote:iodine for sensitivity and penis curvature, internal
How much do you think I would need? Thinking about iodine for my MPB (diffuse thinning, low SHBG-high T), but don't have enough resources to take the dosages needed (above 12 mg?). Do you think 2-4 mg would be enough for restoring sensitivity? I already take co-factors..

Also many thanks for your replies!

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Biffy wrote:
Complexx wrote:Biffy, is your penis hard while in flaccid state?
I don't know exactly how would I assess that. But yes I often get semi/flaccid-hard, because of my high libido.
Well if you really do happen to have a hard penis in flaccid state you might want to address your posture with a PT or some YOGA and self trigger point therapy. You may have a mild to severe case of hard flaccid.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Biffy wrote:
How much do you think I would need? Thinking about iodine for my MPB (diffuse thinning, low SHBG-high T), but don't have enough resources to take the dosages needed (above 12 mg?). Do you think 2-4 mg would be enough for restoring sensitivity? I already take co-factors..

When you say you have low SHBG and high T... are you just assuming you do or did you have a test done that came back positive for both those things?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Complexx wrote:
Biffy wrote:

When you say you have low SHBG and high T... are you just assuming you do or did you have a test done that came back positive for both those things?
I assume. All the symptoms point that way. Extremely high libido (constant morning wood/quality erections), lots of body hair, aggressive thinning at the temples and all over at very young age, lots of sugar/grains intake. This is way I take Beta Sitosterol.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 pm

ar wrote:Lose the beta sis.
Do you think DHT/5ar blockers really can affect sensitivity? I did not sense any sides on Beta Sitosterol. What would be mechanism behind DHT/5ar blocker reducing penis sensation? I know DHT is involved in quality of erection (NO), but how would DHT/5ar blocker affect nerves in penis?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Biffy wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Biffy wrote:

I assume. All the symptoms point that way. Extremely high libido (constant morning wood/quality erections), lots of body hair, aggressive thinning at the temples and all over at very young age, lots of sugar/grains intake. This is way I take Beta Sitosterol.
How old are you? It is completely normal to have a high libido and great quality morning woods at a young age.... You should get some blood work done before jumping into conclusion man.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:58 pm

23 years old. I have actually done blood work, but didn't look into... Well yes it's normal, but still I have lots of evidence that SHBG theory applies to me. What worries me at the moment is almost non existent sensitivity, even more than my hair loss. Life feels like a nightmare.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 am

Biffy wrote:23 years old. I have actually done blood work, but didn't look into... Well yes it's normal, but still I have lots of evidence that SHBG theory applies to me. What worries me at the moment is almost non existent sensitivity, even more than my hair loss. Life feels like a nightmare.
PM me man, I think I can help you out.... The more you stress the more hair you're going to loose and the less healthier you'll get in general.

Would you mind looking into the blood work and checking though? It would be kind of stupid to just speculate like that, no?

PS: If you do decide to PM me just keep in mind that sometimes my inbox goes retarded on me to the point that I can't even read messages (only for some people though.)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Why do you think iodine could be beneficial for my problems? I hear lots of good things about it, seriously considering supplementing with it...don't know exactly with how much mg should I start.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Beta sis over time can have similar, though more gentle side effects as propecia.

Iodine supplementation helps out metabolism in almost every way, the brain, and especially all the glands need optimal thyroid hormone and iodine to truly function at their best. Start at 6.25 mg with selenemethionine and salt loading. Google salt loading through this website for numerous detailed threads explaining everything in detail.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  Grub Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 am

CS has suggested on another thread to try topical application of super saturated SSKI potassium iodide and DMSO twice a day on the curve. I would imagine it would take a long time to see an affect.

PE will show quicker results I would expect.

Grub

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

ar wrote:Beta sis over time can have similar, though more gentle side effects as propecia.  

Iodine supplementation helps out metabolism in almost every way, the brain, and especially all the glands need optimal thyroid hormone and iodine to truly function at their best.  Start at 6.25 mg with selenemethionine and salt loading.  Google salt loading through this website for numerous detailed threads explaining everything in detail.
Ok thanks will do that...I thought that salt loading is necessary just in the case when you have problems with heavy metals being execrated. So you do salt loading immediately after starting iodine (a week after)? I am eating 2 brazil nuts a day for selenium intake would that be sufficient?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  ar Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:14 am

Iodine will push out many unwanted minerals and elements such as bromide and fluoride, these are the big reason to salt load as the detox without the flush can be tough. Salt load to avoid acne, brain fog and foul mood swings.

Brazil nute are not enough in mu oponion for clinical worthy results, selenemethionine is what I recommend based on trial and error and a massive collective body of research.
ar
ar

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:31 am

About the DMSO/SSKI...

DMSO is sulfur and it will accomplish two things (erase the scar tissue) and boost oxygen to those tissues.
The SSKI will help remove many undesirables in there. Since this is topical, the need for salt loading is not as essential in this particular case.

Beta Sitosterol is a real problem...while not as destructive as fin, it will cripple in a similar way...it just won't be as permanent and easier to recover from.

The best way to look at it is that DHT is essential for proper penile health. Take away DHT = penile shrinkage + lack of sensitivity.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Could I use organic MSM instead of DMSO and Iosol instead of SSKI? At the moment I don't have enough resources for these proposed two items.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:03 am

Yes you can but....Iosol is only 1.8 mg per drop and SSKI is 19 mg of iodide per drop...Also, only part of the Iosol is iodide. How well it will work I am not certain.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next